5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

I have a hard enough time keeping up with 4 plants…if I added another 96 jesus I’d start wondering if I should just make cocaine to save some time and effort lol. Wait… holy shit can you do that? Can you grow coca plants in a 3x3? How about poppies? “I dunno officer, I had an everything bagel while I was watering my tomatoes and it just sorta grew” haha. What if we pollinate a coca plant with a landrace sativa then pollinate that with a poppy plant… I feel like the heroin would still overpower the sativa cocaine genetics. Maybe some phenos would be cocaine dominant and some would be pure heroin. Lace the buds in angel dust before consuming. My god! Honestly who would want to harvest a plant with needles!? Terrible idea. I would name it Pfizerna.

Observationist

Observationist

I have a hard enough time keeping up with 4 plants…if I added another 96 jesus I’d start wondering if I should just make cocaine to save some time and effort lol. Wait… holy shit can you do that? Can you grow coca plants in a 3x3? How about poppies? “I dunno officer, I had an everything bagel while I was watering my tomatoes and it just sorta grew” haha. What if we pollinate a coca plant with a landrace sativa then pollinate that with a poppy plant… I feel like the heroin would still overpower the sativa cocaine genetics. Maybe some phenos would be cocaine dominant and some would be pure heroin. Lace the buds in angel dust before consuming. My god! Honestly who would want to harvest a plant with needles!? Terrible idea. I would name it Pfizerna.
Oh man that sounds nice

Haha

If it was possible I’m sure someone would have done it

It’d be cool to grow some poppies the seeds aren’t hard to get

M

MasterCookie

@Observationist needs to start a go fund me for a wet vac?!? Let me be the first to say “ i got five on it!” Once you hit flower thats going to be bailing twice a day bro, gonna have to retire from your job.
Or even an only fans.. I'll watch him water all those plants every day and night.. and day... and night... and day... did I say and night as well... 🤣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oh man that sounds nice

Haha

If it was possible I’m sure someone would have done it

It’d be cool to grow some poppies the seeds aren’t hard to get
My ex wife had a friend that would raid the city for poppies...We lived in Vancouver and she'd go out searching for Poppies through the day then raid the houses at night...She made tea with them that tasted like shit but it got you stoned and I mean fking stoned for 3 days. I only did it once, I like to be in more control than that shit would allow.....but My wife's friend was a fiend for it.......You don't have to be in Afghanistan to grow Poppies....the shits not for me though I like my pot.

I wouldn't mind trying opium again I only had that once back about 45 years ago. A friend digging trenches in Old China Town Vancouver found an suit case buried with 4 large jars of black goo.....It ended up being the real thing Black tar opium.....worth a lot of money but he gave it all away. He was paranoid of getting caught with it. He gave me about an ounce......I wasted a lot learning how to smoke it but It had a very unique taste and I remember having a lot of dream time....lol.....I'd like to try that again...😁
😁😁

Observationist

Observationist

Sweet

Just checking everything now , chillin at work

Might have to water tonight didnt water the last nights 2 nights want them to all dry back and get in a “tune” with the watering when they actually want/need it so skipped a night

Hope I don’t go back to dried plants lol

I did spray em before I left and been trying to foliar feed as well

Observationist

Observationist

My ex wife had a friend that would raid the city for poppies...We lived in Vancouver and she'd go out searching for Poppies through the day then raid the houses at night...She made tea with them that tasted like shit but it got you stoned and I mean fking stoned for 3 days. I only did it once, I like to be in more control than that shit would allow.....but My wife's friend was a fiend for it.......You don't have to be in Afghanistan to grow Poppies....the shits not for me though I like my pot.

I wouldn't mind trying opium again I only had that once back about 45 years ago. A friend digging trenches in Old China Town Vancouver found an suit case buried with 4 large jars of black goo.....It ended up being the real thing Black tar opium.....worth a lot of money but he gave it all away. He was paranoid of getting caught with it. He gave me about an ounce......I wasted a lot learning how to smoke it but It had a very unique taste and I remember having a lot of dream time....lol.....I'd like to try that again...😁
😁😁
Yeah I’d love to try it

been microdosing lsd

Observationist

Observationist

anxiety steadily increasing 😂

surprised you haven't burned this tent to the ground yet, looking good O
Yeah I’m getting tired of keeping up with it

And it’ll get worse in flower! Ha.

Probably switching after this week and a half maybe

Observationist

Observationist

@Observationist needs to start a go fund me for a wet vac?!? Let me be the first to say “ i got five on it!” Once you hit flower thats going to be bailing twice a day bro, gonna have to retire from your job.
Yup lol

Just hoping I’ll be able to keep up with it

But again half or more could be males which sucks but oh well

Latest posts

Top Bottom