5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

ive just been spraying them, and i did flood it about an hour or two ago, i POURED at the bottom this time and flooded the rows instead of directly in the cups, will need to bail out.

was wanting to catch them when they started drooping, but thought i was going to work so just flooded it real quick

need to actually water the cups so the roots can grow in the CUP, dk how well its wicking it up yet.

indogrow420

indogrow420

looking good, IDK how you have the patience to water every single cups lol, with SIPs it would be more simple to run pipes to every single one and just flood the intake till all their rez is full and have some sort place that catches the overflow/runoff

indogrow420

indogrow420

looking good, IDK how you have the patience to water every single cups lol with SIPs , you could run pipes to every single one in series and just flood the intake till all their rez is full and have some sort place that drains the overflow/runoff

Observationist

Observationist

looking good, IDK how you have the patience to water every single cups lol with SIPs , you could run pipes to every single one in series and just flood the intake till all their rez is full and have some sort place that drains the overflow/runoff
I was thinking about running pvc but ultimately decided fuck it, it wouldn’t be worth it unless I keep doing this style of grow and I’ll probably only do it one more time in the foreseeable future.

Considering there’s going to be more changes and won’t have 210 at the end it seemed light a nightmare to set that up, when I can just do it my self in an hour or so.

Observationist

Observationist

Smells good for veg

Still have not flooded cups yet

Think when I get the high humidity and spraying them is buying them time.

Observationist

Observationist

Idgaf how much work/time it takes

All though I am getting impatient to flip it lol

Just want darker green before I go into flower deficient again, kept chasing that shit last time to the point of lockout I think

Observationist

Observationist

They are looking better def need a round of water/nutes just waiting till they really need it

Been attempting foliar feeding during this time too

Observationist

Observationist

She adapted alright
Her new growth looks good

I just top up the bucket pouring a solution down the cup

P. Punch.

M

MasterCookie

Idgaf how much work/time it takes

All though I am getting impatient to flip it lol

Just want darker green before I go into flower deficient again, kept chasing that shit last time to the point of lockout I think
Bro they usually get greener after the flip.. almost like magic.. but yea deficiencies should to be sorted out before the flip

Observationist

Observationist

Not too sure what the fuck this means but

The “purple punch” is a bit vigorous

Latest posts

Top Bottom