• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah I’d love to try it

been microdosing lsd
I was into that shit 55 years ago mega dosing though, we didn't know no microdossing back then. I saw computer code before there were computers. Everything was made of letters numbers squiggles and hashmarks I knew nothing about.......really makes me think of this whole thing being nothing more than a simulation.....I saw the code in the Matrix back in about 1968........or it was just the acid?

Observationist

Observationist

I was into that shit 55 years ago mega dosing though, we didn't know no microdossing back then. I saw computer code before there were computers. Everything was made of letters numbers squiggles and hashmarks I knew nothing about.......really makes me think of this whole thing being nothing more than a simulation.....I saw the code in the Matrix back in about 1968........or it was just the acid?
Most I’ve taken at once was 7 tabs ~ 700ug-1000mg

No3r

No3r

Pretty much why I did it lol

I wanted to see the absurdity and see what phenos I bred
Yea that’s a great idea. I’m gonna have to give it a run. I remember back in the day running Lucas formula doing the solo cup challenge….

Observationist

Observationist

Yea that’s a great idea. I’m gonna have to give it a run. I remember back in the day running Lucas formula doing the solo cup challenge….
It’s a lot of work and I wasn’t sure it could work but here’s proof it can

I flood each cup and then bail out remaining water. Every 3 nights or so

Observationist

Observationist

L

Still putting off watering

Waiting till I feel like doing it

I still need to eat breakfast lunch and dinner

And then I’ll get to it

Dothraki

Dothraki

been microdosing lsd
Well I hope it works better than mega dose bingeing it like I did… very much have a love/hate thing with acid. What a fucked up drug haha it’ll make you see the world though. I think Einstein was secretly dropping acid before it was discovered.

Observationist

Observationist

Well I hope it works better than mega dose bingeing it like I did… very much have a love/hate thing with acid. What a fucked up drug haha it’ll make you see the world though. I think Einstein was secretly dropping acid before it was discovered.
Half the greats where, or aware of it probably.

Observationist

Observationist

Water at, fuck

Light goes off at 2 and comeS back on at 4

Guess I’m staying up till 4, usually do anyways

Trying to catch it when they need it and get on there rhythm for water.

It’s fuckin cool lookin though

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

imho you're gonna have issues when you can't water twice per day at a minimum. they will definitely be drying back too much in between waterings if you don't do it, especially once they are bigger and flowering

Latest posts

Top Bottom