5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I think I slam the gears too hard sometimes lol.

I'm on the 5th transmission within 2 years...
Jeez man, I have a 2000 honda accord 5 speed i bought from an old lady 8 years ago, it had 42,000 miles, it now has 162,000 and ive only changed the clutch once. And of the 120,000 miles i put on it, maybe 20,000 were gentle-ish miles.

But those Germans do make some nice cars.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Damn, ur whole life? Are u a German kinda man? I really appreciate German engineering. Got any S&B smoke gear?
well must of us were already deadheads when starting to drive but mostly used our parents cars, we all wanted old camper vans to go on tour with following the dead, couple of us did the vans up with pumping ass Alpine stereos..
my first car, o my 4-5 months till i crashed it was a pontiac sunbird. than the 72 van, all jetta’s after that..
first girlfriend was a german model, still talk to her today, think she’s on tv there now..
all my stereos were/are harman kardon etc..
anyhoo shouldn’t be filling this thread with car stuff..
@Observationist ill delete this stuff tomorrow for ya

Observationist

Observationist

Knew you drove a stick! Miss the hell outta my 05 GLI. The gearbox was so smooth.
I think I slam the gears too hard sometimes lol.

I'm on the 5th transmission in 2 yrs
well must of us were already deadheads when starting to drive but mostly used our parents cars, we all wanted old camper vans to go on tour with following the dead, couple of us did the vans up with pumping ass Alpine stereos..
my first car, o my 4-5 months till i crashed it was a pontiac sunbird. than the 72 van, all jetta’s after that..
first girlfriend was a german model, still talk to her today, think she’s on tv there now..
all my stereos were/are harman kardon etc..
anyhoo shouldn’t be filling this thread with car stuff..
@Observationist ill delete this stuff tomorrow for ya
Nooo man you're fine no worries I appreciate the stories and conversations in here.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I learned to wrench on cars on 'Dubs. My first car was a POS '68 Bug. I fixed it up and turned it into a low rider/Beach Cruiser and built a 2 liter engine for it. That car was so much fun until I put a rod through the top of the case racing a Camaro on the freeway!!!

Observationist

Observationist

I learned to wrench on cars on 'Dubs. My first car was a POS '68 Bug. I fixed it up and turned it into a low rider/Beach Cruiser and built a 2 liter engine for it. That car was so much fun until I put a rod through the top of the case racing a Camaro on the freeway!!!
Nice.

I tried to get into car mechanics but honestly it just pisses me off, tedious as fuck, shit is tight, can't do shit without the right tools.

Not my thing.

Found my passion with plants I think, and cooking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom