5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WrappedUp

indeed, im curious af.
I’ve often thought of doing this myself many of times only slightly different (tad bigger pots - coco 60/40 pebbles).

The way I see it.. if it yields roughly the same as a 20 pot hydro grow with 3/4 week veg, I’d deem it more efficient. If you loose a plant for some reason, your only loosing roughly 1oz rather than loosing a whole 5 if growing well sized trained plants in 15-20 litre pots.
*Edit* I mention being ‘efficient’ as i grow from Clones that I’ve kept from my favourite Pheno. It may not be as efficient for someone who starts from seed. Apologies😁

I’ll be keeping my eye on this and more than likely be building a flood tray next time round in my room. I’m currently running 20 Do-Si-Dos X Animal Cookies in Pebbles Flood and Drain.

I’m too curious to see the outcome of your experiment!
Great entertainment and a learning curb👍🏼

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
abnout the fullest 5x5 ive had so far, wait till next grow in it =) it ll be better.
That’s awesome lol, I’m doing the opposite putting in another 4x4 so I can run a single plant lol (already am but in a garbage bag tent 🤣)

But I wanna fill that sucker wall to wall lol

Observationist

Observationist

That’s awesome lol, I’m doing the opposite putting in another 4x4 so I can run a single plant lol (already am but in a garbage bag tent 🤣)

But I wanna fill that sucker wall to wall lol
It wood be cool to ScroG out one big plant and fill up a rent with it. Just long veg times ...

Observationist

Observationist

I’ve often thought of doing this myself many of times only slightly different (tad bigger pots - coco 60/40 pebbles).

The way I see it.. if it yields roughly the same as a 20 pot hydro grow with 3/4 week veg, I’d deem it more efficient. If you loose a plant for some reason, your only loosing roughly 1oz rather than loosing a whole 5 if growing well sized trained plants in 15-20 litre pots.
*Edit* I mention being ‘efficient’ as i grow from Clones that I’ve kept from my favourite Pheno. It may not be as efficient for someone who starts from seed. Apologies😁

I’ll be keeping my eye on this and more than likely be building a flood tray next time round in my room. I’m currently running 20 Do-Si-Dos X Animal Cookies in Pebbles Flood and Drain.

I’m too curious to see the outcome of your experiment!
Great entertainment and a learning curb👍🏼
Yup I'd do slightly bigger pots for easier maintenance and to have less of em, more space between plants lol.

It is somewhat efficient could be better.

I like me some animal cookies, I gotta check ur post out if ya got a diary on here

I'm impatient as fuck to see this to the end.

And I'm ready to start another grow already, but no space.

Observationist

Observationist

Time to water these bitches

I got that male out just in time before it fucked all of this up and busted a nut on em

W

WrappedUp

Yup I'd do slightly bigger pots for easier maintenance and to have less of em, more space between plants lol.

It is somewhat efficient could be better.

I like me some animal cookies, I gotta check ur post out if ya got a diary on here

I'm impatient as fuck to see this to the end.

And I'm ready to start another grow already, but no space.

I think Im going to do a diary.

I’ve had a few brain storms last night, I’m going to change the media from pebbles to 60/40 Canna Coco tonight, and do 14 Scout Cookies (Do-Si-Dos X Animal Cookies) and 6 Flavour Chasers Stardawg.

I’ll get set up today and begin the diary😁
Should be an interesting read as I’ll be chasing my favourite Scout Cookies pheno from 14 different plants (if they’re all female lol).

Observationist

Observationist

I think Im going to do a diary.

I’ve had a few brain storms last night, I’m going to change the media from pebbles to 60/40 Canna Coco tonight, and do 14 Scout Cookies (Do-Si-Dos X Animal Cookies) and 6 Flavour Chasers Stardawg.

I’ll get set up today and begin the diary😁
Should be an interesting read as I’ll be chasing my favourite Scout Cookies pheno from 14 different plants (if they’re all female lol).
I like the pebbles idea.

Why the change?

And look forward to pictures, ha.

I've discovered pumice as a possible replacement for perlite lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom