5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

This is fun to look at but what a nightmare to tend all those plants should they grow....There used to be a song about " all day all night Mary Ann"...lol......you got some work ahead of you....like children they are fun to watch but I'm sure glad they're not mine.....lol......Good luck with it, I really have to watch this one.
Haha I sure do.

Thank you.

LJBB

LJBB

I cast one vote to get rid of the trellis net in order to utilize space for repelling from ceiling of tent to provide mobility for watering.

Seriously A+ Observationist! This kinda new shit makes you a pioneer in my book! Succeed or fail your giving it hell and trying something new and different bro!!!

Peace out,

LJ

Observationist

Observationist

I cast one vote to get rid of the trellis net in order to utilize space for repelling from ceiling of tent to provide mobility for watering.

Seriously A+ Observationist! This kinda new shit makes you a pioneer in my book! Succeed or fail your giving it hell and trying something new and different bro!!!

Peace out,

LJ
I keep thinking about it

I want to get a tighter net too with more smaller squares to utilize properly for this sog

Appreciate it guys, I was back and fourth on doing this for the reasons mentioned above.

Increased light intensity - do not want these bitches getting leggy, the light is on 24hrs currently and they still seem to be stretching, so increased.

Doing several things against wisdom here, but if there’s a will there’s a way, fuck it.

I just wanted to see this retardedness in its glory.

Observationist

Observationist

Just sprayed/watered a little , tent was sealed, no exhaust/intake.

I Use a “balancing act” and AC lol

Smells like perlite with a little bit of coco

Getting that rh down a little, time to open some tent vents if keeping door zipped

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Slightly warping the plastic, but it should be fine.

:/

LJBB

LJBB

According to my quantifiable undeniable 1st grade mathematics a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 square cell piece of trellis net 5x5 should work perfectly. PM me a place to send it and I will gladly send you enough for a couple layers. I have a a 500’ spool and will not even notice 10-15 feet missing.

Peace out,

LJ

Observationist

Observationist

According to my quantifiable undeniable 1st grade mathematics a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 square cell piece of trellis net 5x5 should work perfectly. PM me a place to send it and I will gladly send you enough for a couple layers. I have a a 500’ spool and will not even notice 10-15 feet missing.

Peace out,

LJ
Wow thanks man sending

Observationist

Observationist

That 321 recipe thread had a HPS grow in the background, pretty sure that ratio won’t really work the best for LED

I’ll try the exact weights for 321 again and see

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That 321 recipe thread had a HPS grow in the background, pretty sure that ratio won’t really work the best for LED

I’ll try the exact weights for 321 again and see
I used the same one and found i needed to tweak it under my LED so id be inclined to agree with you on that

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

This is awesome, you definitely are going to be busy!!! A day or so after i saw this, I entered the “one plant one scrog” challenge. I am going to be doing the opposite of you, I am going to try to fill up my five by five scrog with one plant in a forty gal pot! I figure the law only let me have a few, i wanna grow them big! Here she is, at about 7 weeks now. Good luck with your grow!

Top Bottom