5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yeah wondering if I just poke pinholes in the line over each cup instead of ducking with 200pc rope o”sprouts
1/2" drip main line and a hole puncher. If you want to get fancy you can insert emitters but they tend to clog up so if I set up my irrigation this way I just let them water in from the holes and use the pump timer to meter out the water volume.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’m not sure I can take that watering technique seriously.🤣😩
Get some sleep, then consider your watering strategy tomorrow. Flood and drain is the only viable option when they really start drinking.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I be home in about 2 hours then water video

thats what I’d like to do

Recirculate the flood and drain and filter -reuse

I just bought a flood and drain 2x2 and raised my tent off the ground to make it easier to deal with the res vs. in the tent. I also gained some headroom this way as well. Those 2x2 trays aren't cheap. I think it was like $50 so I can imagine a 5x5 might be some dough.

This tray is really sturdy and you have to drill the holes and use whatever size drain and fill plumbing you need. You need a special bit to drill the hole so be aware of that extra cost. That's a 6x6 block in the tray for reference. I'm not doing flood and drain this time but if I ever do smaller cubes I'd definitely try that. I was originally going to grow 4 plants but decided one was best for my situation.
2022 10 03 081537

Observationist

Observationist

I’m not sure I can take that watering technique seriously.🤣😩
Get some sleep, then consider your watering strategy tomorrow. Flood and drain is the only viable option when they really start drinking.
Yeah besides the goofing around, I’ll spray the forefront rows first individually then I’ll go to the sides go from there, they are all still wet from earlier so -_-

Observationist

Observationist

Clips were my thought as well. If you do end up with rockwool, you'll then be able to just stake it right into the substrate.

That's where I concern myself about mold. I dunno what kinda surface you have under that tent, but there's a good chance it'll harbor mold just from the condensation that gathers on the side opposite the floor of the tent. And sanitizing agents may only do so much to act through that tent barrier.

Lol yeah, I started off with thinking, 'how the hell much drip line would that even be?', so I mapped it out to scale.
I was amazed how close it came to 100ft.
Shit that’s something I did not consider

Thanks man.

Gotta get the amounts perfect, evaporation/air flow perfect too THEN maybe

Observationist

Observationist

I’ll get a little tripod and do better clips in the near future when wanted

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

You don’t lol. (Exactly why I was so hesitant on doing this)

Get the watering amounts perfect.

Let it evaporate, raise my rh

No bueno
Nah all jokes aside I do actually love it different as style seen it done with clones before just flipped straight to flower 1 big nug on each yield could go up like this who knows that’s why I love it with seed all different phenos watering every 10.5 minutes your gunna be very very busy is all il say 😂

Top Bottom