5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Giving it a dryback today, sprinkled them a little before work, corner was dried up so that’s good, I added hypo acid to it to try and prevent bio

It’s just carpet under there, hope it doesn’t condensate too much

Blastfact

Blastfact

This grow reminds me of my working career. Jobs so big and so poorly thought out and engineered there was no way I could envision the finished product because at times there would be multiple changes by the hour. As built was going to be completely different than the bid/spec plans. Pure insanity in motion. I use to have this reoccurring nightmare. I was this 1" tall dude that had to put this old iron block and heads Mopar 426 Hemi together and do all the machine work. I had a year to get this giant motor together and on the dyno and all the tools needed or I die. I always died in the nightmare.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wanted to also get something I can pump water out with.
This is fun to look at but what a nightmare to tend all those plants should they grow....There used to be a song about " all day all night Mary Ann"...lol......you got some work ahead of you....like children they are fun to watch but I'm sure glad they're not mine.....lol......Good luck with it, I really have to watch this one.

Top Bottom