5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Well damn I already have a pond pump with 2x air stones and buckets all over the house lol, I think it would dope to run that in my new single plant 4x4 on the next run, it have the 4x4 -about 6-8” from the wall currently with a single plant in a 5 gallon pot, could only imagine it in hydro lol, where do you get the baskets for the lid?

I saw you went… a while… without changing the water lol, what is the average res change out time normally once a week?
My bad.

This bucket was a car cleaning kit bucket , and I just cut a hole in the lid and place a solo cup filled with perlite, two water pumps suctioned to the bottom of it, started with the one.

I def recommend doing a DWC bucket or maybe a flood and drain in a bucket, she's been taking off and stem is getting thick.
The limbs are nice and hollow, easy to pinch LST.

Or just set it on a timer for aero for best results perhaps, would have to play around with that.

TheRedbeardFFG

TheRedbeardFFG

You are a madman, an animal, much respect. We all have secretly wondered about a run like this but didn't have the sac to do it haha. I dont run tents or I definitely try something similar.
What are you doing for yur next run? I would love to see you run some premium fem seeds ran at this level. Hell even cutting the number in half since that's about what your running now anyway. Imagine a full tent triggered earlier in slightly larger cups. Buds looking good, keep up the inspirational work.

Observationist

Observationist

You are a madman, an animal, much respect. We all have secretly wondered about a run like this but didn't have the sac to do it haha. I dont run tents or I definitely try something similar.
Thanks for the ego boost lol
What are you doing for yur next run? I would love to see you run some premium fem seeds ran at this level. Hell even cutting the number in half since that's about what your running now anyway.
Trying to get my hands on some akin, can't afford right now, but may get a care package soon.
Imagine a full tent triggered earlier in slightly larger cups. Buds looking good, keep up the inspirational work.
Thank you sir, either this ^ here or suspended over a ultrasonic fog.

Observationist

Observationist

The folks that have read this entire thread and are addicted to it like me should all go in on some stuff to help out. Something small from alot of ppl adds up and really helps. Thisnos better than TV ppl ....I will donate the fem seeds 200+ DM if you don't have any Genetics lined up.
I have 3 cuts inbound as of right now, soon. Otherwise.

That's mighty kind of y'all, few people here have already helped tremendously

Top Bottom