5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

Damn that stuff exploded. I knew it would based on my own. Nice work though, and the manual watering is commendable, as others have said, I'd have probably given up by now. Interesting you're aiming for harvest mid Feb, I'm looking harvesting my second at end of Feb lol. 3 days veg after clones transplanted to 4 inch cubes, then flipped to flower Dec 30th/31 Currently looks like this -

20230109 223430
S

sparky43

I am ready for this shit to end though lol.
Forgive me for not reading the whole thread. I have been reading the recent posts though.
What are your greatest regrets about the solo cup run? Was it the watering? It seems that the plants could regulate the amount of water uptake through either drainage or, if they needed more, by sucking up spillage and drainage until hydration. By monitoring the volume of feeding and hoovering up the excess after all have hydrated, seems like a good strategy.
What did you learn about the method and the particular strain you ran in the cups?
do you regret not pollinating them?

Observationist

Observationist

Forgive me for not reading the whole thread. I have been reading the recent posts though.
What are your greatest regrets about the solo cup run? Was it the watering? It seems that the plants could regulate the amount of water uptake through either drainage or, if they needed more, by sucking up spillage and drainage until hydration. By monitoring the volume of feeding and hoovering up the excess after all have hydrated, seems like a good strategy.
What did you learn about the method and the particular strain you ran in the cups?
do you regret not pollinating them?
It's not even the watering, it's the tall plants in tiny bases, they fall over so easily.

Strain could possibly be stabilized?, Pick out the winners and breed those?

These are a bunch of seeds I got off a tree I pollinated from other bagseed I grew out.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

It's not even the watering, it's the tall plants in tiny bases, they fall over so easily.

These are a bunch of seeds I got off a tree I pollinated from other bagseed I grew out.
where was this og bagseed grown? ✌️ 🇿🇦

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

A dedicated solo cup breed 😂, I would legit try it haha just one 2 foot long bud on each plant, they’d look like oversized cattails lol

Top Bottom