5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes sir, I have not done any research on constant upstart and shutdown on equipment, yet.

That makes sense with compressors and bigger equipment.
Even lights would rather stay on than off and on. I used to be an electrician and worked in a hospital for 9 years. The fluorescent lights in the stairwells almost never burn out, they get dimmer and dimmer but stay lit. Off and on burns them out much quicker than leaving them on. Heating and cooling expansion and contraction does damage to the elements and burns them out, it's the same for all electrical appliances

Observationist

Observationist

Even lights would rather stay on than off and on. I used to be an electrician and worked in a hospital for 9 years. The fluorescent lights in the stairwells almost never burn out, they get dimmer and dimmer but stay lit. Off and on burns them out much quicker than leaving them on. Heating and cooling expansion and contraction does damage to the elements and burns them out, it's the same for all electrical appliances
Thanks for this

Observationist

Observationist

I’ll update tonight

Haven’t been spending time with the plants

Can’t keep my mind up on 2:2 lol

Left it on all night last night

Observationist

Observationist

meaning you manually control light, and not with a timer ??
No it’s on a timer I just set the timer to outlet on so it’ll stay on

They definitely wanted more light and was not lining up the DLI/intensity for such little time, cranked the back right led

Have not been in the best mood lately nor attentive

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Happy TDay you crazy bastard! Me love you long time! Keep teaching the na sayers that it’s your way or the highway and you don’t give a FUCK!

I honestly know I’m rooting for the crazy bastard you are and that’s what I love. What the fuck these fools gonna say when you pull a rabbit outta your hat? Whatever says fuck them!!!

I got 14.4 grams of Kief per pac when I trimmed a newly gifted Ice Cream Cake Cut on my last grow and like I told you say the word and cuts are on the way! Cause I ain’t gonna lie IMO your Okie ass crazy seed run is fucking crazy but that’s why you the man at the end of the day as well when you find the next GSC, GG4, or RUNTZ they all will be sucking your dick begging for a cut and perhaps you will send me a 1/2 dead one????

BTW my new GSP is so much cooler than any ones on this forum!!!!!!!

Peace out,

LJ.

View attachment 1305722View attachment 1305723View attachment 1305724View attachment 1305725View attachment 1305726View attachment 1305727
Thanks man

Hope you had a great thanksgiving as well

I want some of those

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Do you brother, the only way I learn is trial and error and I'm still making them, is what it is very first grow.

I personally feel we are developing new ways and better ways non stop I have some progressive theories like spraying benificals on leaves, brewing mycorrhizae and ag southern farms Fungicide like a tea makes buying a product like orca or hydroguard etc a one time thing.

You'll learn what doesn't work and adjust I wish you the best on your experiments, I wish people was less hateful and quick to talk ... we are all brothers on the same mission with the same goals I despise "bro" science and enjoy following "gardening in Canada" she's a soil scientist and science beats bro shit anyway half those bro science theories is probably related to a certain genetic attribute that allowed it to be alright for that plant I dunno but I like to experiment and research facts.
Gl brother

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

What happened? Did you forget Ohm's Law and that disqualified you as an electrician?😂

I always thought it was more unlike materials trying to exchange electrons degrading the connection.....

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

What happened? Did you forget Ohm's Law and that disqualified you as an electrician?😂

I always thought it was more unlike materials trying to exchange electrons degrading the connection.....
Are you familure with electricity?

Sorry OP I have a 600w light that I had to assemble and I am unsure what these 2 wires are for do I connect them electric tape them separately.... do nothing???

I wouldn't have bought this if I knew I needed to attach my own plug in and attach meanwell uncharted territory and I respect electricity

20221120 161354
20221120 161346
20221120 161257
20221120 175824
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

So doing my 8 weeks of veg from clone 24hrs on imo not only was good for my plants but also good for my led lights ? 😍

Sorry I'm new was trying to quote pipecarver saying leaving the lights on is better than off and on

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Do you brother, the only way I learn is trial and error and I'm still making them, is what it is very first grow.

I personally feel we are developing new ways and better ways non stop I have some progressive theories like spraying benificals on leaves, brewing mycorrhizae and ag southern farms Fungicide like a tea makes buying a product like orca or hydroguard etc a one time thing.

You'll learn what doesn't work and adjust I wish you the best on your experiments, I wish people was less hateful and quick to talk ... we are all brothers on the same mission with the same goals I despise "bro" science and enjoy following "gardening in Canada" she's a soil scientist and science beats bro shit anyway half those bro science theories is probably related to a certain genetic attribute that allowed it to be alright for that plant I dunno but I like to experiment and research facts.
Gl brother
Thanks man appreciate it

It’s boring doing the same 18-6 or 12-12 over and over.

I usually like experimenting with it and see and maybe find a better more efficient method…or not.

Still cool to see how the plants will respond.

Probably my drastic on/off

I’d think over time the heat is bad for components but yeah…

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Thanks man appreciate it

It’s boring doing the same 18-6 or 12-12 over and over.

I usually like experimenting with it and see and maybe find a better more efficient method…or not.

Still cool to see how the plants will respond.

Probably my drastic on/off

I’d think over time the heat is bad for components but yeah…
I ran 24 hrs solid for 8 weeks for this, and it's my first grow ever, I got lots of progressive ideas I will test pretty neat, I liked the guy who said watch when you pull a rabbit out of your hat

Just flipped to flower a week ago 🤞🤞🤞the 400 watt light is nowhere near enough I just ordered another vipar spectra ps2500 that I'll squeeze just barley into the 4x4 then soon as I get this 600 watt wired correct it'll fill out my other tent and the 400 wat from there can go to my clones and baby autos tent lol 😆

20221122 154430
20221122 154414
20221125 102213
20221124 151015
20221124 183932
Observationist

Observationist

I ran 24 hrs solid for 8 weeks for this, and it's my first grow ever, I got lots of progressive ideas I will test pretty neat, I liked the guy who said watch when you pull a rabbit out of your hat

Just flipped to flower a week ago 🤞🤞🤞the 400 watt light is nowhere near enough I just ordered another vipar spectra ps2500 that I'll squeeze just barley into the 4x4 then soon as I get this 600 watt wired correct it'll fill out my other tent and the 400 wat from there can go to my clones and baby autos tent lol 😆
Hope I’ll be able to , a 🐇 out the 🎩
I might try a 24hour grow a some point but seemed to make sense for them to reset/ Calvin cycle

I’m no plant doctor though, I’ve barely been growing a full 2/3 years now.
May have like 5~ harvest

And thank you sir

Those plants are fat.

Observationist

Observationist

Are you familure with electricity?

Sorry OP I have a 600w light that I had to assemble and I am unsure what these 2 wires are for do I connect them electric tape them separately.... do nothing???

I wouldn't have bought this if I knew I needed to attach my own plug in and attach meanwell uncharted territory and I respect electricity
@PipeCarver perhaps

Observationist

Observationist

And yeah I’m all for science

Not bro science not trying to do that just little anecdotal experiences

Wish I could do 100% controlled side by side but not yet

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

I did some research and it said marijuana does not need a night cycle bruce bugbee talks about it a few years ago aswell long as erythings kept in check your only limited by your weakest factor lights c02 nutrients macro nutrients.i may be a first grow but ice learned a LOT I love learning this, I'm currently pushing a cloning theroy, high light high hunidity and foluar misting clonex seedling and clone nutrient when they yellow, theroy is healthy growing plant will root faster and have a great start it's all test and experiment probably someone will chime in and love me wrong but that's what these forums are for and why I like them. Let's experiment and share results

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I did some research and it said marijuana does not need a night cycle bruce bugbee talks about it a few years ago aswell long as erythings kept in check your only limited by your weakest factor lights c02 nutrients macro nutrients.i may be a first grow but ice learned a LOT I love learning this, I'm currently pushing a cloning theroy, high light high hunidity and foluar misting clonex seedling and clone nutrient when they yellow, theroy is healthy growing plant will root faster and have a great start it's all test and experiment probably someone will chime in and love me wrong but that's what these forums are for and why I like them. Let's experiment and share results
My electric bill needs a night cycle 😭

Top Bottom