5x5 Corner-to-Corner Solo Cup Run

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

You get the idea lol
Yea man that will work you will soon fill that space up big time though if you start bending em plus now they in flower the stems be gettin woody? So I’d chuck that on soon I was thinkin bamboo stakes or something cause won’t it be a pain in the arse to water with a net on? Sorry man just thinkin out loud😂 really want this to be a success for ya👍

Observationist

Observationist

Yea man that will work you will soon fill that space up big time though if you start bending em plus now they in flower the stems be gettin woody? So I’d chuck that on soon I was thinkin bamboo stakes or something cause won’t it be a pain in the arse to water with a net on? Sorry man just thinkin out loud😂 really want this to be a success for ya👍
You good man

it’s gonna be a pain to water them then,
I’ll have to get a wand/pump sprayer goin again to reach and that should work

Won’t be able to move em around like I could in veg

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah I should probably start soon with the net but I’d have to get a wand first

Observationist

Observationist

Flood and Drain would be so perfect here....
Indeed next time I’ll get a 5x5 tray/bin

Kinda is. The back bigger ones will dry out first so I’ll water that row and the water floods down the roots sticking out the bottoms will grab some of it

Top Bottom