6 Of 12 Sites

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

Sorry for the new thread folks. For those who haven't seen my threads here is the update. I'm running and ebb and grow 55 gal res ( filled 25 gallons). 1 controller bucket, I think 3 gallons. 12 sites with 2 gallon buckets, I believe. I say approximately day 10 of bucket growth using 6 of 12 sites. Running nutrients at about half strength. 400ppm approximately at the moment, and letting my ph swing from 5.8-6.2. 3 600W switchable mh/hps. 8"fan with scrubber to exhaust out. 4" intake fan with scrubber to bring clean air in, it is set up right by an ac vent to bring cool air into the tent. 16" oscillating fan, the intake duct is blowing cold air right behind my 16" oscillating fan. My grow space is approximately 5wx10Lx7h. Medium is hydroton.
6 of 12 sites
6 of 12 sites 2
6 of 12 sites 3
6 of 12 sites 4
6 of 12 sites 5
6 of 12 sites 6
6 of 12 sites 7
6 of 12 sites 8
6 of 12 sites 9

Wisher619

Wisher619

looks good.....glad you got everything rearranged ........super stoked for you

wasfromks

wasfromks

I think they really enjoy that ph range. I set the ph back down to 5.8 earlier in the day, and checked it about an hour ago and is reading 5.9 the color seems to be good not too dark or yellow wilt or shriveled. I do think that when I dump this res at the end of the week I will bump it up to 3/4 strength nutes.

Wisher619

Wisher619

thays a good idea...I would also shoot for something 5.5/5.6 to start with and allow it to drift up to say 6.2/6.3 before bringing it back down.....soon the swing will stabilize and by the time you need to drop the ph...you will be changing your rez

wasfromks

wasfromks

Ok, so let's make sure I understand 100% and avoid making a mistake. I will leave my ph alone where it is at for right now (5.8) until it gets back up to 6.2. Once it is at 6.2 you suggest I drop it to 5.5/5.6 and then when it gets back up to 6.2 again just repeat back to 5.5/5.6.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Joking, new thread, thought you moved back...
View attachment 586545
Kind of rude if anything. Not to be difficult or upset anyone here by any means so I apologize in advance for how I actually took the question, but please look at it from my perspective. 1. No I'm not in Kansas anymore hence my sn. 2. If I was in ks I would think a fellow farmer would understand the discretion one would want to keep by not having users asking this on a thread that was created by the user. 3. Idky and it's the internet and wouldn't feel comfortable saying where I stay legal state/ non legal state. You know what I mean? So I dont mean to be rude, I was just slightly idk but I'm going to lightly use the word offended.

Wisher619

Wisher619

no Ive seen it grown...but I have grown blueberry lineage plants as well
I like DJ short genetic good smell and good buzz

Top Bottom