• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

almost anything that I have ever grown with blueberry goes purple

wasfromks

wasfromks

Ok so I just did some reading on cool temps, and probably want to avoid that lol

wasfromks

wasfromks

Outdoors? Yeah I was actually visually digesting some temperature info. Sounds like I will be seeing if I can keep those temps nice and cool in there at night. Apparently the temp swing is real good when the lights go out.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

That is why I asked if you were back in kansas, your name is wasfromks...
If you are going to get upset when someone asks if you are in kansas then I suggest not making your screen name include your home states abbreviation and the hint that you were from there.

Or my second thought would be that you got exactly what you wanted and you were waiting for someone to ask about your name so you could confront them and act like a drama queen on an open forum. Either way, I was joking and really couldnt give two craps about whether you are in a legal state or not, I was just really trying to post something witty so I could watch your new thread since you abandoned the other 9 threads and started a new one...

wasfromks

wasfromks

If you are going to get upset when someone asks if you are in kansas then I suggest not making your screen name include your home states abbreviation and the hint that you were from there.

Or my second thought would be that you got exactly what you wanted and you were waiting for someone to ask about your name so you could confront them and act like a drama queen on an open forum. Either way, I was joking and really couldnt give two craps about whether you are in a legal state or not, I was just really trying to post something witty so I could watch your new thread since you abandoned the other 9 threads and started a new one...
Lol right on

wasfromks

wasfromks

Wish I could pm but your profile is more secure than fort knox

wasfromks

wasfromks

Download

wasfromks

wasfromks

Thanks for watching my threads lol. I'm sorry....I'm really not here to make enemies.....a lot of good help and cool people on here....I'm chill...I'm sorry and wave the white flag lol.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

It's not what you get away with that counts...

It's what you get caught with, so get rid of it or hide it..quick lol
I just moved from a state that is considering decriminalizing but is still non legal...
To a state that considers everyone that has a joint or a pipe a violent criminal that needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent and locked up with murderers and rapists(no not new orleans) and if I worried about it I would go nuts, so I just shrug and move on
And hope everyone feels like this
4f2f5604c7ceac13bbf18b790d20d0801c923767b14f064a6396ed5a5e0e8b80

wasfromks

wasfromks

It's not what you get away with that counts...

It's what you get caught with, so get rid of it or hide it..quick lol
I just moved from a state that is considering decriminalizing but is still non legal...
To a state that considers everyone that has a joint or a pipe a violent criminal that needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent and locked up with murderers and rapists(no not new orleans) and if I worried about it I would go nuts, so I just shrug and move on
And hope everyone feels like this
View attachment 586559
Ahmen

wasfromks

wasfromks

You changed your room around... looks good, Are you still running the co2?? everything is coming along nicely man.
No I've got the bottle off at the moment. This is my first hydroponics go. I am asking a ton of q's and making sure I have everything dialed in. I spent a lot of reading time on c02, and it's difficult chasing issues if you are running the bottle. Right now I have 700-800ppm c02 spikes in the area (my guess is utilities). So they are already getting more than others get.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Ladies are looking good. I will go snap some pics here in a bit. I'm locked up with pain to go back to the tent. I was there just a moment ago with intentions of checking ph and getting pics, but I forgot my camera. I did get a ph reading of 6.2 and ppm 418 so I topped off the res with fresh ro water approximately 1 gallon. Adjusted the ph to 5.6 ppm is now 396.

Top Bottom