6 Of 12 Sites

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

CO2 works best when everything else is optimal, and for most growers, a little optimization results in bigger returns than adding CO2. Only after you've dialed in all other factors of your grow is when it's time to think about adding more CO2.

Before adding CO2, you should optimize your grow space...

That means you've already got...

These things will all make a huge difference in your yields, often more than the gains you could get from CO2.

But after all that, adding CO2 may be the logical next step to get even more from your cannabis garden.

Because of all the misinformation out there, so many cannabis growers have wasted a lot of money on ineffective CO2 methods. I want to help growers understood exactly how CO2 enrichment works. That way you can set it up the right way and enjoy the benefits! "http://www.growweedeasy.com/co2" @superskunk4u

wasfromks

wasfromks

When Should I Start Using CO2?
You need to have maxed out on almost all other growing factors and eliminated major growing problems to see the biggest benefit from adding CO2.

I’d like to point out that there are many free ways to increase your marijuana yields, such as plant training techniques, and mastering these first is going to be more effective in increasing your yields than adding CO2.
Before you consider CO2, you should eliminate any plant problems from your grow. I’d say that the number one way to increase your yields is to prevent plant problems. If you’re suffering from plant problems like too much nitrogen or nutrient deficiencies, you should start here when considering how to increase yields, since these will negatively affect your yields much more than any benefit you get from CO2.
If you’ve already mastered the basics of growing and have healthy plants in your garden, then training your plants properly in the vegetative stage and choosing the best grow lights you can afford are the next steps you should take to majorly improve your yields.
Mastering these factors will often be more effective for increasing your yields than adding CO2. "http://www.growweedeasy.com/co2" @superskunk4u

Wisher619

Wisher619

I always top my plants when the show 6 nodes......I cut down to the 3rd node and clone the tops......
as for Co2.....you have plenty going right now
I would focus on Temp RH Light Nutes before anything else

Wisher619

Wisher619

also with moms.....you can run them on like 1.0 ec.....or lesss.....stick them in some coco and stick them in a corner.....under a fluoro mix a 5 gallon bucket of base bloom and micro to 1.0 ec and feed them like once every few days

wasfromks

wasfromks

I always top my plants when the show 6 nodes......I cut down to the 3rd node and clone the tops......
as for Co2.....you have plenty going right now
I would focus on Temp RH Light Nutes before anything else
Oh I'm not even going to be messing with the c02 boss. Superskunk4u was asking if I was running it. I was just providing a few of many advised write ups on using c02. Based on the fact it's the last thing to consider when you're new and getting dialed in, I've got to much $ dumped in this to not listen and do this baby step by step. No c02 this time around.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Oh I'm not even going to be messing with the c02 boss. Superskunk4u was asking if I was running it. I was just providing a few of many advised write ups on using c02. Based on the fact it's the last thing to consider when you're new and getting dialed in, I've got to much $ dumped in this to not listen and do this baby step by step. No c02 this time around.
Further on that, when I feel confident and comfortable utilizing it, I would also rather use a c02 controller over a timer.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Bluh some times I read to much on stuff and then mix info up. So in my condition get too much time. So read, reread, then reread what you already reread, and keep repeating.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea it's easy to take to much info in. I go back and forth on info. Some times Idgaf buy then sometimes I get curious. But it's ready top over complicate things. I catch myself doing it all the time

Top Bottom