6 Of 12 Sites

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

Ladies are looking good. I will go snap some pics here in a bit. I'm locked up with pain to go back to the tent. I was there just a moment ago with intentions of checking ph and getting pics, but I forgot my camera. I did get a ph reading of 6.2 and ppm 418 so I topped off the res with fresh ro water approximately 1 gallon. Adjusted the ph to 5.6 ppm is now 396.
They really seem to be showing a lot of healthy growth. I would say, haven't needed to do a whole lot other than letting the ph climb and topping off fresh ro and adjusting.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Here it is I believe approximately day 11 in buckets. Now that ph has been kept under control and running nutrients about half strength 400 ppm +/- a few. Was regulating ph 5.8-6.2 now going to do 5.6/5.7 ph to see if maybe getting more time before adjustments. I can say it's about one adjustment a day. First thing I do when I get up is check ph, if it's at 6.2 then I top off with fresh ro and adjust. A lot of repetitive info I posted a little while ago on this thread, sorry.
IMG 20160331 175100
IMG 20160331 175054
IMG 20160331 175045
IMG 20160331 175034
IMG 20160331 175024
IMG 20160331 175012
IMG 20160331 175003

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Love seeing then stand up like that. That's what I call happy plants. I'd they ain't at attention like that then there is something wrong or they are going to sleep for the night

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Bro, I remember when I started blind... Just following bottle instructions in tap water.... I did know to use half or less to start with but it worked out. Couldn't believe I actually grew it. But with your experience and this forum like like you got this shit rollin. Just keep it up. They are gonna start taking of before you know it. I know you wanna do all 12 but honestly I'd do the 6. Take a couple cuts off the best plants and start some mothers. Then take the cuts off the best of those and have 12 ready for the next run. That way you get your feet wet and your not trying to grow cuts and big plants at the same time. I'm not sure how that's gonna work out. That's if I understand what you're trying to do.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Bro, I remember when I started blind... Just following bottle instructions in tap water.... I did know to use half or less to start with but it worked out. Couldn't believe I actually grew it. But with your experience and this forum like like you got this shit rollin. Just keep it up. They are gonna start taking of before you know it. I know you wanna do all 12 but honestly I'd do the 6. Take a couple cuts off the best plants and start some mothers. Then take the cuts off the best of those and have 12 ready for the next run. That way you get your feet wet and your not trying to grow cuts and big plants at the same time. I'm not sure how that's gonna work out. That's if I understand what you're trying to do.
I started thinking about that more and more. I would have to get another res to run a different mix of ppm and nutes basically, and then put them into flower when the first six sites go into flower. I could do it, no big deal, but honestly I think I will take the clippings and keep some mothers for next cycle. Just like you said. Besides I can just keep slow stressing these and keep topping it.

wasfromks

wasfromks

I might top some of them in the next few days and get the tops put in gel and in cubes and start their roots. Keep one as mom and just see if I can get even a little something off the other sites. But my friend I really am just experimental with those other six sites at that point.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I would take cuts off the best plants. Then of those cuts after you get to see how they turn out in flower take the cuts from the best of those. So you can get the flavor/plant size/yeild you want.

wasfromks

wasfromks

I got four randoms germinating now actually and I will see if I can get two tops to get going in two more sites.. ..it maybe a long shot but I'm not out anything if those ones don't work out.

wasfromks

wasfromks

CO2 only makes sense when every other aspect of your grow environment can handle it. Once you have HID discharge lighting and your nutrients and watering schedules are dialed in, CO2 will be your 'minimum' and your limiting factor for growth, which is the point at which you should start considering adding CO2 to your grow. Until then you'd be wasting your resources. "http://www.growweedeasy.com/scrog-timelapse-1000w-hps" @superskunk4u

Top Bottom