60 plants. G13+Hash plant. 1600w Aeroflo60 grow

• Thread starter weedgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Live and Learn

Yeah that is why i never do that dip thing unless its a must must..

Dont remove ANY of the Leaves just yet. Give them a chance to possibly pull through once the leaf turns completley Crisp do u want to remove it... U r going to need as much of them leaves as u possibly can keep...

THat happened cause the stimata or the pores on the leaves became cloged with whatever u dipped them into and the leaves litterally suffocated, and then burnt up. U either used to strong of a solution, or u turned ur lights back on way to soon after dipping them. U never want to spray anything on ur plants while they are doing any photosyntasis.

Next time u may want to try the Mighty wash in place of the dipping of ur plant into poision. lol.

They should be okay in about a month now, but u added allot of time to ur veg by doing the dip.

Live and Learn.

Peace,
S i R

I

IndoSmokes

Gonna throw an idea out there. Try using rockwool cubes instead of hydroton? On my first attempt I used hydroton and now using the cubes. The cubes maintain moisture much better and from the looks of your cups, the hydroton is bone dry. What are your sprayer intervals set for? Also an advantage to the cubes is stability. The roots can grow thru them, not just around, helping the plants to stay upright better.

edit-after looking again saw not aeroponics, its aeroflow....im dum

You can also use the tarantula and piranha powders instead ($20 per bag) of the liquids from AN. Take a look at one of my threads to see my root mass with them and voodoo juice. Hope all turns out well!

W

weedgirl

@ SiR
If I wait a month before going 12/12, wont they get WAY to big for their own good?

I put them right under the lights after dipping them AND i think i used too strong a solution :(

Ya live and learn :/

@ IndoSmokes
They are in rock wool cubes in the clay pebbles. The water is on 24/7

S

StrikeitRich

I dont know. I have never ran ur set up, or the strain. I normally give all my plants atleast a month, but more like 2 months, of Veg time.

I always judge my plants, In Hydro, on when to flip them by their roots. As long as u got a good mass down under, will u have a good mass uptop. U can always tie up the plants colas if it gets outa control. Having that problem (to Big) isnt really to bad an issue in my eyes.

Feel free to PM me if u got any quick little questions. Always willing to let u know what has or has not worked for me.

Peace,
S i R

W

weedgirl

I dont know. I have never ran ur set up, or the strain. I normally give all my plants atleast a month, but more like 2 months, of Veg time.

I always judge my plants, In Hydro, on when to flip them by their roots. As long as u got a good mass down under, will u have a good mass uptop. U can always tie up the plants colas if it gets outa control. Having that problem (to Big) isnt really to bad an issue in my eyes.

Feel free to PM me if u got any quick little questions. Always willing to let u know what has or has not worked for me.

Peace,
S i R

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

W

weedgirl

I "build" a net to support them. You can tell I am a fine craftsman from my nifty handiwork.

The net is 50 cm over the base of the plants. None of the plants can reach it yet. I think I will turn the lights to 12/12 very soon. Maybe in 3-4 days. There is a big difference in the size of the plants despite haven taken all the clones within the same 48h.

I was thinking of buying another Aeroflo60 and starting a another grow right next to it. My only problem is I can't veg the other grow for a week or so, while this one is on 12/12 lights.

P1010386.JPG

P1010385.JPG

P1010384.JPG

S

StrikeitRich

Looking good.

Questions

Do u plan to just use this netting for a support, or u going to try to train the plant through the screen like weaving em in and out?

If u only need em for support u may want to make the screen a bit wider, and no matter what i would put that screen right on top of th plant as soon as u flower them.

If u plan to train them with the net then id put it ontop of them now and start training them babies into the screen. It is allot easier to grow the plant into the screen than it is to fit it into the screen once they have already grown.

Either way i do think this is going to be very fun for u non the less.

Good work!

~S i R

S

StrikeitRich

My opinion about doing another set up right next to it.... Wait girl. this is ur first go right... take it slow. dont want to overload urself and invest all this money and have a fail ur first go that sinks the ship sorta speak.

~S i R

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would run ur Roots XL all of veg & till 2nd week of bloom.. I would get some Bud Candy also.. Maybe some Nirvana & great White.. Keep giving them roots XL tho so ur roots get mega big.. Good luck on ur grow don't get rino skin get silica blast it's way cheaper B52 is good 4 stressed plants..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now that I think about it I'm not so sure it would b a good idea 2 run Great White in2 ur system.. I'm not sure tho cuz I've never ran that style set up..

S

StrikeitRich

Also just to let u know PVC is fuzzing incredible. U can get all kindsa adapters and fittings and elbows and really much easier then nailing and tacing wood. Splinters suck. lol.

But seriously its cheap too and white and wont mold and easy to clean, and yeah u get me.

Also the little Eyelet Screw things work amazing for tieing in ur screen to the PVC. Pre drill the holes 2 to 4 inches depending on what style u like and then just twist the eyeletscrews into the holes and tie in ur screen, or u can just get plain old string, the triple twisted kind and cut individual lines and tie up one way then go back and weave in the other way. Then u can cut a single line and it wont jack ur whole screen up.

again just letting u know what did and did not work for me.

Peace,
S i R

W

weedgirl

@ SiR
The net is for support only, but I can lower it without a problem. Someone said I should put it 50-60 cm above the base of the plants, so that's what I did. When you say "wider" are you talking about bigger masks or having it cover a wider area. I cant change the mask size, so I will have to buy another net. But I bought this for the Aeroflo system, from someone using it.

About doing another setup, this is not my first grow. I did a 1.2 Kilo tent grow in coco/perlite mix and I did two grows in a home made DWC (one of them failed and gave me lots of ice), so I do sort of know what I am doing. (tho it does not always look like it).

Thanks for the advice on the PVC for building a frame. I will try that when the wood gets old :)

@ MakinGoo
Someone advised me against adding root boosters in the Aeroflo system, to avoid having too big and long roots, clogging up the system. I suspects that is what made you hesitate on that advice as well?

S

StrikeitRich

Wider like more Square feet. not wider squares in the net. lol. just my opinion though. I dont know how big u plan to make the plants yet.

The size of ur screen should be according with the size and style of ur lights. one 1000watt light can cover a 4 feet by 4 feet square probably a little more too, but 4X4 is standard footprint for a 1K light.

The height of the screen is singly dependent on what u want to accomplish. How tall u want ur plants. That is how far above the canapy u make it. lol.

Peace,
S i R

W

weedgirl

My problem now is that the largest plants are touching the screen and the smallest are barely a few cm in height. I will turn them tomorrow and see where that takes them. I expect some of them will lose their spot in the sun, to their older sisters.

I still plan to get another system next to this one, and turn that 12/12 the same day I move the clones in to it. I expect it will run in feeding cycle one or two weeks behind this one.

S

StrikeitRich

yeah, i would rearrange ur ladies for sure.. start culling out the ones u think are just leaching and not really producing.

Right on girl,
do work!

always lurking if u gota quesh.

Peace,
S i R

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@ MakinGoo
Someone advised me against adding root boosters in the Aeroflo system, to avoid having too big and long roots, clogging up the system. I suspects that is what made you hesitate on that advice as well?[/QUOTE]

That didn't even cross my mind.. I was talking about adding GreatWhite.. It was bad advise 2 tell u 2 add bacteria 2 ur grow.. U need 2 run a clean Rez without bacteria in there.. GreatWhite is more 4 Soil or CoCo not ur style grow.. I've never grown ur style b4.. My bad on the stupid advise

W

weedgirl

Day #2 of Flower
So i turned them to 12/12 on the 1st of the month and changed the water/feed.

I have added voodoo juice, bigbud and Sensizym to the feed.

I have removed 1 plant that died, and a few of them are so small i think they may be out shadowed by their bigger sisters. I am currently keeping a close eye on them as 1/4 of them comes from a non sex tested mother/father plant, so they may turn out to be males. (praying to weed God). The once I am not sure about are marked.

I plan to add water 2 out of 3 weeks, and every 3rd week, change all of the water with fresh RO water.

A big thank you to everyone that submits advice and comments. All input is very much appreciated. Advice and criticism especially.

foodplanweek1flower.png
P1010402.JPG

P1010398.JPG
P1010390.JPG

P1010389.JPG
P1010388.JPG

P1010396.JPG
P1010395.JPG

P1010394.JPG
P1010393.JPG

P1010392.JPG
P1010391.JPG

P

Producer

Wow! I dont know how I never stumbled onto this journal before.
Awesome grow Weedgirl! Im deffinetely going to keep popping in.
Goodluck with everything! Im impressed!

W

weedgirl

Day #5 of Flower
Picture update.

P10104191.JPG
P10104201.JPG

P10104131.JPG
P10104121.JPG

P1010411.JPG
P1010406.JPG

P1010403.JPG

A few of the plants towards the reservoir end of the aeroflo seems to be a slightly brighter shade of green, as if they are getting too little food, but the rest of the plants looks perfect to me.
I don´t know what to make of it.
P10104171.JPG

P1010414.JPG

P10104151.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom