60 plants. G13+Hash plant. 1600w Aeroflo60 grow

• Thread starter weedgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetTooth

SweetTooth

When your ready to transplant mix up some of your miticide solution and hold the clones by the stem and dip/swirl them upside down in the solution. This works very well and ensures that you get the eggs hiding under the leaf surfaces.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I would Try Mighty Wash its mostly water and kills mites in thier tracks. U could also go with good old Lady Buggs. They are some real hungery buggers.

As far as getting CO2 u thinkin bout a GasBurnin unit? or getting the compressed cylinders with a control unit? The cylinder method is really easy to do and cheap if u got any source of compressed CO2.

If u get CO2 u can always pump up the PPMs in ur room, and kill of all bugs quickly. kinda a 2 birds one stone scenario. lol.

Good luck, and welcome to the Farm.

Peace,
S i R

agreed...... i started using mighty wash about a month ago and dont see a need to go chemical, that stuff works

W

weedgirl

When your ready to transplant mix up some of your miticide solution and hold the clones by the stem and dip/swirl them upside down in the solution. This works very well and ensures that you get the eggs hiding under the leaf surfaces.
Thank sounds like a really good idea. How strong a solution should I make? I have never sprayed my plants with anything but clean water, I am afraid of hurting / killing them.

As far as getting CO2 u thinkin bout a GasBurnin unit? or getting the compressed cylinders with a control unit? The cylinder method is really easy to do and cheap if u got any source of compressed CO2.
My problem with adding CO2 is that I am using vortex fans to keep the temperature down and air circulating. My understanding is that when you add co2 you need to keep the same air in the room, and use an air conditioner to keep the temperature down. Air condition is expensive and takes up allot of electricity, and I have a limit to how much electricity I can draw.

S

StrikeitRich

My problem with adding CO2 is that I am using vortex fans to keep the temperature down and air circulating. My understanding is that when you add co2 you need to keep the same air in the room, and use an air conditioner to keep the temperature down. Air condition is expensive and takes up allot of electricity, and I have a limit to how much electricity I can draw.

Right on yeah, and with hydro ur also going to get a jump in humidity but the AC will counter that too, its all a trade off. lol. I prefer to just have great air movement and flow. seems to work good so far for me.

As far as ur Water cooler question goes.. I've never had a need for one. I always just froze milk jugs and put them in the rez seemed to work great with a 30 gal rez and 2 milk jugz a day. temps stayed low enough for me that way, and cement floors help some.

Questions

What kinda temps are u worried about having. Are u running a steril rez or no? if not u running any enzymes or hormones or Macyo bactiria thingies like Great White? There are plenty of reasons to want cool water temps like disolved oxygen percentages and also cold temps restric the "Bad Guys" from growing which is a good thing if ur running a steril rez, but not for running beanies... Just curious.

Peace,
S i R

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Hey gurl,

Plant Vitality plus from B.A.C is some really great stuff as well,took out my mite problems pronto,i did use azamax once a few days before the Plant Vitality..

Good Luck!!
Burn
CFSB

W

weedgirl

@ StrikeitRich

It's just to keep the roots healthy and maximize the yield, with minimal risk of root rot and things like that. I am not running any enzymes or hormones or Macyo bactiria thingies as far as I know unless BudFactorX, Big Bud, Micro/Bloom/Grow, CalMag and stuff like that counts.

S

StrikeitRich

No none of them count. If ur running hydro id add some sorta enzyme product and since u seem to use AN like i do id reccomend Senszyme. It will really help with root health and all. Another AN product is Pirahna and Terantula they are the beanies or little tykes that form a symbiotic relationship between ur roots and the nutes and make it allot easier for the roots to soak up all ur goodness.

My first run i did i used the whole AN line (Almost) i subed out the Great White for the Pirahna and Terantula, and after i used up all my senzyme i bought hygrozyme to replace that, and as soon as i ran out of the B52 i bought superthrive to replace that as well. I have not noticed any difference in yields or plant vigor. Honestly probably made em a little happier, but that could also be because im getting better at growing. Over all though i am happy with my results from AN, and i will continue to use allot of their products, but there are other products on the market that are of equal value. I also prefer to use concentrates and dilute em down myself to be sure of consistency.

Peace,
S i R

13Dawgz

Nutrients

This what I like. for best yields/quality ;) learned from doubleds...

H&G

Roots Excellurator - Best Rooting hormone
(Veg + 1st 3 weeks flower)

Multi-Zen - unique formulation helps to aid in the break down of nutrients making them more readily available within the root zone.
(Veg-Flower)

Algen Extract - stimulates the formation of root hair, leading to increased uptake of various trace elements.
(Veg + 1st 2 weeks Flower)

Advanced Nutrients

Bud Ignitor - YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR FLOWERING SITES PER STEM
(1st week flower or 2)

Big Bud
1. Larger, heavier, denser flowers
2. Flowers with more essential oils, aromatics, terpenoids, phenols and other potency factors
3. Measurable, significant increases in overall harvest weight and market value
(2-4 Flower)

OverDrive - Field testing shows that Overdrive reinvigorates flowering and creates a renewed burst of resins, scents, terpenoids, size and other very desirable traits that will give you impressive harvests instead of disappointing ones.
(Last 3 weeks flower)

A+B Bloom - (1st 4 weeks)
A+B Connoisseur - (last 4 weeks) <-Because it's too strong for the beginning.

T

tipper619sd

well what a thread finally someone doing aeroflo. I have a nft aeroflo system 12 site and i love it i get finished in 2 months and 2 weeks consistently. I like your aero clone kit may i ask how u built it or who makes it. Also i really cant call it on the spider mites i know theres a organic spray like garlic water or something like that. I am really gonna be following this thread since i also have aeroflo system. I use H&G aqua flakes , and i can also say that roots excel is the best hands down for roots. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing how your grow works out for u plus u can hit me up for any questions.Peace and happy growing.

W

weedgirl

@ tipper619sd

Thanks.

It's called the X-Stream Aeroponic Propagators. The are pretty expensive. I think if you know where to look, you can get a similar product at 1/5 the price of this.

T

tipper619sd

oh ok imma look into that but 1/5 the price sounds way better. Thanks

W

weedgirl

Aeroflo60 setup
60 Plant sites (45 clones from females and 15 from a not sex tested plant)
150 Liter Reverse Osmosis water (PH 5.7)
150 ml. mag/cal mix
300 ml. Micro and Grow
60 ml. Bloom

2 x 600w HpS and 1 x 400w MH lights (to be replaced with HpS when going to 12/12). Lights are now on 18/6h rotation.

All clones dipped in mix of Reverse Osmosis water and Spruzit Pest free (10-15 liters of water and 100 ml Spruzit Pest free) before placed in Aeroflo60.

There are 2 fans blowing from a distance, one of them rotating. There is a vortex fan running on low speed as well, I may add another if heat or air moister becomes an issue. I will add at least one more rotating fan.

I plan to go 12/12 in 10 days or so, when they grown slightly bigger.

I will build a frame to put a net over them and put up a temperature / humidity thing plus maybe add a water chiller to the tank.

P1010367.JPG
P1010362.JPG

P10103601.JPG
P1010359.JPG

P10103651.JPG
P1010361.JPG

nuttso

nuttso

plant vitality plus

Plant vitality plus is what your looking for. It eradicated the mites on my plants with 2 applications & the plants love it but make sure you dont get it on yourself.

Hey gurl,

Plant Vitality plus from B.A.C is some really great stuff as well,took out my mite problems pronto,i did use azamax once a few days before the Plant Vitality..

Good Luck!!
Burn
CFSB

Plant vitality plus is good shit for sure. BUT it ain't organic either. The main ingredient is an unfiltered mectin. Something like abamectin. Highly toxic. You must wear a respirator and protective gear while applying this. This shit is on a level like avid and forbid 4f.

W

weedgirl

Any suggestions of what stuff from the advanced nutrient series I should use in this grow?

I am using
Cal/Mag
Root Accellerator (for cloning only)
Micro
Bloom
Grow

Stuff I plan to use
Sensizym
BigBud
BudfactorX (maybe, it's pretty expensive)
Overdrive

Is there any of the other stuff that is a must or that any of you would recommend using?

Like...
VooDoo Juice
B-52
Piranha
Bud Candy
Final Phase
Tarantula
Nirvana
Bud Ignitor
Rhino Skin

This is my feeding chart, I will fill it out as I go and use (and update/upgrade) it for my next grows.
foodchart2.jpg

S

StrikeitRich

Stuff id use.

B52, RihnoSkin, Senzyme, Prahna, Tirantula, BudIgnitor, Bud Candy, and Final Phase.

Now if money is an issue or u just dont want to spend 50 dollars on something u could get for 5 dollars. then do this

• B52 = SuperThrive mixed with some SeaKelp(Maxicrop)
  • RihnoSkin = ProTekt by DynaGrow
  • Pirahna/Terantula = Great White, I dont remember off hand but either Pirahna or Terantula is more then great White but basically these are ur beanies. U could also get like SubCulture A and B too.
  • Senzyme= Hygrozyme
  • Bud Candy = Unsulfured Molasis (Grandmas Best)
  • Final Phase = DI/Ro Water with a little Magnesium and Sulfur and PH balancers
  • BudFactor X = Chemical Stresser - get a UV light at a pet store and shine it on ur plants... lol.

If u use AN they tell u its PH perfect, but that is if u r only using DI or RO water. so ur good there, but if u need to adjust ur PH, I use Nitric Acid for PH up, and Potasium Hydroxide for PH down.

Now personally this is what i have found to work for me and i did this in a DWC set up not an Aero Flow unit, so i dont know if all them will work in a sprayer nozel or not, but they should.

Peace,
S i R

W

weedgirl

Thanks SiR

Money is always an issue, but I will stick to the Advanced Nutrients. Thank you for the advice on witch once to use :)

Can u explain a little more about that PH neutral thing if I use AN only? I use RO water and AN only, then I don't have to adjust the PH? I am having trouble reading the PH in RO water.

S

StrikeitRich

AN has a new formula that is PH perfect. It just hit shelves in my area about 3 months ago or so. It is PH perfect. If u mix it as the Nutrient Calculator tells u to on their web site u wont have to adjust ur PH. They did this even with their Beanies (Pirahnah and Terentula) by making them into a liquid formula. Everything is liquid, and as long as u use their Whole Line u will be PH perfect every time. (Only if Whole line is used and with RO or DI water)

Now that sounds good and all, but it is sorta impractical cause i've never had their whole line and only their line, but it sounds nice.

A tip with PH, I use PH test Strips over the Digital Meters. I have a suplier for lab test equiptment so i can get test strips for any PH range.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I am having trouble reading the PH in RO water.

Like just plain old RO water without anything in it?

If Yes,

Try Grounding ur Rez or Bucket, If u r using a digital Meter that is hand held ur body if not properly grounded carries a static electrical charge which can alter ur reading of ur meter, seeing as how most read an electrical current through the water its node is submedged into.

U can also get a wrist band that u wear on the wrist that u hold ur meter in that will do the same thing as grounding ur self and the rez, but those are kinda pricey and for labratory use in a static free enviro...

Peace,
S i R

W

weedgirl

I am still in VEG. I got them under 3 x 400w MH lamps on 18/6h light/dark.
They are not doing too good after being dipped in poison.

1 is dead, and some of them looks a bit dodgy. (see photos).
I have cut of the leaves that looked sick, and hopefully the new growth will
look better.

Water is 23.3c and it's 23c in the room.

I sprayed/washed them all down with clean RO water a few days ago (48h after the got poison bath) and I think I will do that again tonight when the lights go off.

Have a look at the first photo. The flower seems burned off and the leaves are curly and ugly :( Most of them looks fine tho, but there is a bit of size difference from plant to plant.

P1010374.JPG
P1010375.JPG

P1010378.JPG
P1010377.JPG

P1010379.JPG
P1010380.JPG

P1010383.JPG
P1010382.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom