60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socachi

Jack with that massive root system how do the lines keep from clogging? Those are the 13 gal units with the 3" pvc aren't they?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Damn! :smiley_joint:

That's some of the sickest roots that I have ever seen!
How fat exactly is that tree trunk in the pic?
and how old is that plant?
Awesome job! You rock!
Very friggin inspirational there, man.
Keep up the great work.

-TF :evilgrin0013:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
btw how did ya secure your cages to the plant?

via bucket? or via lid?
The cages are bent around the buckets...:happy
Yo Jack SICK!!! Hey did you raise you lights to take those pic's or is that were your usually are running them?
The bottom of the bulb is rite below the top of the plant..I move some of the lights when I take a picture but none are raised...JACK
Jack with that massive root system how do the lines keep from clogging? Those are the 13 gal units with the 3" pvc aren't they?
No these are the 8 gallon buckets with 2 " pvc..I haven't had any issues with roots clogging the pipes there in there but they have not completly clogged the pipes...Jack
Damn! :smiley_joint:

That's some of the sickest roots that I have ever seen!
How fat exactly is that tree trunk in the pic?
and how old is that plant?
Awesome job! You rock!
Very friggin inspirational there, man.
Keep up the great work.

-TF :evilgrin0013:

The plants are 5 weeks old the trunks look like a 100 year old tree so sick....JACK :anim_30:

waayne

waayne

Love your tree's.What a beautiful garden!Any humidity issues?
My 18000 Watt flower room needs added humidity when the lights are on to avoid issues with VPD.in my small rooms I need dehumidifiers to deal with high humidity,Just curious
Thanks for the pics and info!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
damn jack shit is looking killer bro..so what do ya think,with the 13 gal they are comparable to dd's or are they as of right now? I wonder what the price diff is with th uc over the mpb,anyone?

L

Loudblunts

i'd have to say they are comparable right now...but what do i know?

i blv with the 13 gallon, he should be able to grow a taller tree ...lol shits about to get real in the field!

can you imagine 8' trees in that bitch?

i can :banana1sv6::cool0019::hunter::dance

Sherwood

Sherwood

It's damn big, makes me think of doing something like it outdoors. I love it, silly sick grow man.

H

happyinmendo

What is your average yield per plant?

Do you think you like the smaller flowering height VS. KBS standards?

I grew KBS for years and I like this setup but I'm very afraid of the size centers you use between plants. Have you had to adjust anything because of overgrowth?

What is your day time and night time humidity?

Do you think a bigger bucket would change the yeild?

How do you secure a plants branches when it flowers?

H

happyinmendo

What brand of CO2 burner do you use or do you use compressed co2?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Love your tree's.What a beautiful garden!Any humidity issues?
My 18000 Watt flower room needs added humidity when the lights are on to avoid issues with VPD.in my small rooms I need dehumidifiers to deal with high humidity,Just curious
Thanks for the pics and info!
No humidity issues I use a commercila de humidafier for lights out and day time humidity is between 40 and 50 % I like to veg aroung 70% but this room is much to large to get those numbers...JACK
damn jack shit is looking killer bro..so what do ya think,with the 13 gal they are comparable to dd's or are they as of right now? I wonder what the price diff is with th uc over the mpb,anyone?
Once the 13 gallons get here I will be abel to compare as of rite now the 8 gallons do not compare but the 13 gallons are a whole nother ball game and its game on....Much respect to DoubleD's and all he has done bringing his system to the medical community...If your looking for a turnkey system that will blow your mind and grow some big ass plants the UC is the way to go on top of that when something goes wrong you can pick up the phone and talk to the builder of the UC system..I am in the process of building a mom and veg room with all UNDER CURRENT working on some really trick stuff should be up and running in the next couple weeks...:cool0041: :icon_animal26:
What is your average yield per plant?

Do you think you like the smaller flowering height VS. KBS standards?

I grew KBS for years and I like this setup but I'm very afraid of the size centers you use between plants. Have you had to adjust anything because of overgrowth?

What is your day time and night time humidity?

Do you think a bigger bucket would change the yeild?

How do you secure a plants branches when it flowers?

What brand of CO2 burner do you use or do you use compressed co2?

This is my first run with the UNDER CURRENT system, I have grown in hydro,soil and Coco and nothing comes close to the Under Current the rate of growth is mind blowing and it is by far the simplest system I have ever used super stabel and top off take 5 minutes..I am burning propane not sure what brand ? As far as the larger buckets yes they will yield more and it will be nice to compare yields with the same lights same nutes but the 13 gallon buckets.. I will take a fat ass bush over a tall plant any day they are in 54" tomatoe cages and as of today most of the Tomatoe cages have disappeared..:boogie: in time to wrap them with cage these plants are blowing the fuck up... Here as a pic of the same cutting taken at the same time but planted in COCO ...JACK:icon_animal26:

DSC00062
M

mrdizzle

it really is foolish the growth rate isnt it, I estimate 5times the growth rate in my MPB over my old hempy buckets

are you planning on doing any leaf plucking in this grow?

S

Socachi

Now that's impressive comparing the coco to the UC. This system really is the way to go. Jack you mentioned props to DD. So this is the system he designed that's shown in his threads?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy Shit... I need a small undercurrent and some more light now. geez and I was so proud of my jump into coco. :giggle

F

FileError404

Holy Ganja!!

More stem pics please :) I just love those stems, without a size reference they'd look like some bonsai trees I had... but they're quite the opposite :o
Someone om craigslist was selling the 16xxl system for $1000...that's how I got into researching it and found The Farm...by the time I was convinced it was gone of course :)

Did you have the coco plant in the same room or in lower light?

Thanks and GL!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Now that's impressive comparing the coco to the UC. This system really is the way to go. Jack you mentioned props to DD. So this is the system he designed that's shown in his threads?

No this is not DD's system...I thought it was pretty clear? If your looking for a turnkey system this is the way to go, People jump on here and start comparing the two. When the 13 gallons get here then we will be abel to see them run and compare, DD's system uses 27 gallon containers, that's a shit load of room for the roots, Any way you look at it both systems kick ass and take names, I truly believe that the futer of growing will be these systems and vertical lighting, The Plant in COCO was grown under a 1000 w HPS..Jack

Papa

Papa

Supporter
'how come i find myself re-reading your grows everyday??

the coco/uc shot is priceless.

Papa

B

bakershredhead

Yo Jack are your following Canna's nute schedule or are you coming up with your own feed schedule to hit the target rates for Mary Jane for flowering which are 100-100-200-70 n-p-k-mg.

B

BeerBong

Hello Friends Great grow jack im likeing it.
Im new to this UC. What do the cages do for you do you need them?

Smoke some meds for me Rabbit.

waayne

waayne

Can't stop looking at your beautiful garden!
Amazing job you are doing on those girls,and thank's for all the info!

Top Bottom