Jack pulls air horn HONK HONK...:character0201:
Welcome To The Jungle!!! :music

Looks damn nice in there Jack!
Thanks Bro so far so good...JACK
i see trees. geez where can i read up on the UC setup
Your reading up on it rite now...LOL...:D I will Pm you Curent Cultures phone #
holy lord
Yep thats what I say every time I walk in there ....:giggle
lmao...any idea what prized tool yer gonna use to cut that big ass tree trunk?

no, really...serious question.... that bitch is huge!!!
Havent decided yet Some sort of heavy duty powered tool will be needed...:banana1sv6:
Incredible!!

They also look pretty even in size. Very impressive!

Are going to start PK 13/14 like in the Canna schedule? They should almost scare you by next week :D

So what are these things?
Sticking to two boosters Big Bud and Over Drive...The Hydro shop did a test of almost every combo of bloom boosters and Big Bud and Over Drive came up the winners..JACK :joint:
Looks crazy in there. Your really gonna have to take some of those fan leaves of since you used the bud ignitor or else the light is not gonna penetrate the bottom. Really like the bud ignitor since it helps with the vertical growth and maintains them short and gets them super bushy. Looking great so far.
Says the guy who claims the Under Current is a waist of money....:evilgrin0040::thinking
New layout?
View attachment 81197
:icon_spin:

I pm'd you there are a few lights missing around the edges and the outers are spread further apart..Thanks for the drawing killer work Widow Maker...:party0042:

L

lifecycle

Holy Fuck! Jack you have takin things to a new level nice job! I love how you can flush for 5 hours, then its back to business...

B

bakershredhead

Hey Jack looking good have u been using the cannazym and roots excell the whole grow at the manufactures reccomended doses?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i'm having trouble imagining what this is going to look like in six weeks.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey Jack looking good have u been using the cannazym and roots excell the whole grow at the manufactures reccomended doses?

Yes....I will cut the Roots Excel at the end of week 5 of flower I use 120ml for every 100 gallons, And start bumping up the Cannazym From week 5 on then cut it rite before the flush..JACK

B

bakershredhead

Thanks Jack looks like the beneficials are rocking the ladies.

T

thirtyshort

im droolin

Dude I assure you that you are not the only one!!!! Kickass setup Jack! Big ups to you bro and thanks for sharing. You seriously have me considering switching from soiless mix to a UC system.

S

SouthernFarms

Chiller question

[Im running Chillers each unit has a 1 hp chiller they are mounted on the floor in the furtherst corner of the room...I am running my chillers at 67 degrees..And air temp 80 to 85 degrees with CO2 at 1500ppm... Running with out a chiller is suicide....:hunter: The UV light needs to be mounted inside the air handler in order for it to work rite. :pimp:..JACK[/QUOTE]

Jack,

Where are your chillers plumbed to? My first thought is they are plumbed right to the control module. Or are you doing it another way?

Thanks for all of your inspiration, great pics and all the info you have posted.

SF :passingjoint:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

No you got it all twisted bro. What I meant was you should of set up something like the way big fish did so you wouldn't of wasted that much on the undercurrent. I'm sure you would of made those buckets work with out all the cost of the uc. Didn't mean it was a waste of cash I just didn't have enough space in the rep thing to tell you all this. I heard these uc are expensive I have never looked into them but that's what I heard. I'm sure ballers like you dnt care bout prices. Lol also the roots exelerator should of been cut back at the end of week 3 max. Any root enhancers shouldn't get taken past week 3. The plants waste energy on making roots when they should be taking up nutrients. Just something I read and heard from dudes at advanced.

B

bridgerMTkush

O ya...i have just be convinced that the UC system is amazing..So much growth in so little time..and low maintenance!! SOLD...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

????

No you got it all twisted bro. What I meant was you should of set up something like the way big fish did so you wouldn't of wasted that much on the undercurrent. I'm sure you would of made those buckets work with out all the cost of the uc. Didn't mean it was a waste of cash I just didn't have enough space in the rep thing to tell you all this. I heard these uc are expensive I have never looked into them but that's what I heard. I'm sure ballers like you dnt care bout prices. Lol also the roots exelerator should of been cut back at the end of week 3 max. Any root enhancers shouldn't get taken past week 3. The plants waste energy on making roots when they should be taking up nutrients. Just something I read and heard from dudes at advanced.

Are you for real?....classic.

Sounds like you should be reading this thread and doing less typing bro.

Looks like you've got a lot to learn about things.....but that's just something I read and heard from the dudes at Advanced.:evilgrin

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Btw

Is it true that Alita and Hi Blow are essentially the same pump?

That's what Daniel told me, as I guess you can get Alita's from Current Culture, so I wasn't sure if he was just trying to sell me a pump or if this is true.

All I know is I have Alita's that have been running for YEARS...super quiet.

Growers please chime in.

Anybody?

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Originally Posted by ESER.ONE
Lol also the roots exelerator should of been cut back at the end of week 3 max. Any root enhancers shouldn't get taken past week 3. The plants waste energy on making roots when they should be taking up nutrients

Originally Posted by UCMENOW
Are you for real?....classic.

Sounds like you should be reading this thread and doing less typing bro.

Actually he has a valid point albeit a very small one and it needed to be pulled out of some pretty muddy waters.

They do recommend that it is cut out at the end of week three. With that said I’m sure Jack has a method to his madness on running the accelerator thru week 5. You can’t argue the results the man has they are phenomenal to say the least

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
[Im running Chillers each unit has a 1 hp chiller they are mounted on the floor in the furtherst corner of the room...I am running my chillers at 67 degrees..And air temp 80 to 85 degrees with CO2 at 1500ppm... Running with out a chiller is suicide....:hunter: The UV light needs to be mounted inside the air handler in order for it to work rite. :pimp:..JACK

Jack,

Where are your chillers plumbed to? My first thought is they are plumbed right to the control module. Or are you doing it another way?

Thanks for all of your inspiration, great pics and all the info you have posted.

SF :passingjoint:[/QUOTE]
Correct There plummed into the control bucket using the mag drive pump that comes with the UC buckets super simple...JACK
So the couple of points you made where off of hear say with no actual experiance.?.:dull Next your telling me that the info you have on Roots Excel is from the guys at ADVANCE a bunch of sales men who have no actuall experience growing and are setting behind a computer reading a q card..Come on Bro if your going to spit shit make sure you have done it before Advance also reccomends changing your rez every week for one reason they want to sell you shit..Roots Excel also protects the roots thats why I use it until week 5 I take my Kush to 70 days do the math.:character0025: And its getting old people saying the UC'S are over priced to me there dirt cheap when you take the results that are coming from them My time is worth way more then a couple grand, On top of that being abel to call up when shit hits the fan if it ever does is priceless.. ..:help:And before you go calling some one you dont know a baller :fighting0003: make sure you know them first I bust my ass to have what I have and work 2 full time jobs thats rite I work 7 days a week 365 days a year.I grow beacuse I really enjoy it...Lets not turn this into a war lets move on as a lesson learned If you want to contribute you are more then welcome, If you want to spew facts with out having any personel experience then please move along and stop posting...To quote little Lupe my pussies like a slot machine...:makeup You have to listen to Howard to get it...JACK
Actually he has a valid point albeit a very small one and it needed to be pulled out of some pretty muddy waters.

They do recommend that it is cut out at the end of week three. With that said I’m sure Jack has a method to his madness on running the accelerator thru week 5. You can’t argue the results the man has they are phenomenal to say the least

Week 3 for how many week strains whats 100.00 to have piece of mind that your roots have the extra push until the end...Nothing for a big baller like me..LOL Jack pulls air horn on truck with big nut sack hanging from the tow hitch...And rims still spinning at stop light..:icon_animal26::giggle:giggle:giggle:tongueout

B

bakershredhead

Hey Jack how often you flushing or are you just adding nutes to your passive resevoir and than adding to active res?

Latest posts

Top Bottom