6000w of DIESEL'S, DAWG'S AND KUSH

• Thread starter NW_GDP_REP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Excellent multi-strain grow. I'd like a micro-cosm of that for myself.

outwest

N

NW_GDP_REP

Here's a little update. This is the end of week 2... Staked every plant up and really spread them out. So much for my walkway in the earlier pics. It's hands and knees from this point on. I really think that opening them up like i did should really help. It was that or trellising and I went with stakes.
PICT0215
PICT0216
PICT0217
PICT0218
PICT0219

PICT0220
N

NW_GDP_REP

what are the pros and cons of going with stakes over trellis. im gonna do this next run cause my girls suffered drastically because of lack of support
Hmm, well I have never ran a trellis. i do know that the folks that do seem to in a cult of their own... like the vert guys., they love it :)
I basically set them up early this time to prevent all the bud flop that seems to occur so often with these OG's. That's my prized plant, so I'm trying to do it right this time around. The stakes all around the pot with the soft ties allows me to loosen as they grow if needed, and have spots for future support as well. I'm diggin it.

philly kush

philly kush

GDP the setup looks nice n the ladies even better,cant wait ta c the harvest pix!Goodluck with the rest of the grow

N

NW_GDP_REP

Thanks, should be a good show! I HIGHLY anticipate my Chemdog 91, and 707... those are promising plants that I have yet to grow, so I'm excited.

toxichippie

toxichippie

great thread and selection ya got here nwgdp!! im following this one:)

im at the point also where i have to get on my hands and knees and crawl around to water...it just makes it that more worth it in the end

glockdoc

glockdoc

OMG! diesel dawgs and kush im fucking taking a seat! shit is looking fucking ridiculous as well!

N

NW_GDP_REP

Gonna flush out the plants tonight in preparation for some heavy doses of bloom nutes.

Top Bottom