6000w of DIESEL'S, DAWG'S AND KUSH

• Thread starter NW_GDP_REP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NW_GDP_REP

No, I did last time... well, i put a 20 lb bottle in the room, and let it bleed out at the lowest setting, like 1/2 bar? I don't remember. Either way, the room isn't sealed 100% and my exhaust is always on... I COULD quit being lazy and hook the exhaust/filter up to a cycle timer, and run the Co2 for a bit each day... I'm just not experienced in Co2

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Your run looks great bro, i'll be watchin this thread for sure!
I would recommend gettin co2 in there tho, If you have the ability to be sealed when your lights are on, it would definitley be worth it

N

NW_GDP_REP

Night shots... day 18
PICT0222
PICT0223
PICT0224
PICT0225
PICT0226
PICT0227

N

NW_GDP_REP

If you guys look at pic. number 4, you can see a little cupping going on... i think I over-ferted just a tad bit too early on, but they aren't too bad.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

those babies look great. that cupping is nothing a little fresh water can handle.

G

gettogro

Great grow, impressive strain list as well..
I finally gave in and got a pack of the Kens GDP. Some of my customers are bugging the shit out of me for the purp. For some reason given the choice of some White fire og or some mexican schwag spray painted purple, they would take the purple.. Im cracking all 10 as we speak, sure hope I get a purple keeper.. Do you know of anyone growing the gdp vert tree style?

E

EACH1TEACH1

GDP great set up you got there, plus all those tasty strains golly. i am just running one flavor as of now because of the hydro set up i have going. Im going to make multiple controller buckets and run multiple strains. Keep up all the good work man i will keep an eye on your go. peace

N

NW_GDP_REP

GDP great set up you got there, plus all those tasty strains golly. i am just running one flavor as of now because of the hydro set up i have going. Im going to make multiple controller buckets and run multiple strains. Keep up all the good work man i will keep an eye on your go. peace
Thank you, I am sort of coming to the realization that multi strain gardens are a bit of work. Luckily, i selected strains that finish right around the same time, so hopefully it will all work out. I want to stick with two choices out of my rooms I have ran and see what I do with that. Having half on one side, half on the other should really let me dial em in and see what can be fixed and where I am lacking.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

very nice. those babies are really starting to stack. keep it up gdp

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I like the pre-emptive staking of the plants. I usually wait until they need it. Bet it helps manage things a bit more, then again my grow is 100% personal so I don't geek out on things like canopy management, I think that will be my next area of learn. Kinda tough when you are doing small multi-strain grows. Anyway, looks great.

outwest

Top Bottom