6K and some OG in the Dirt

• Thread starter Mustard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mustard

Mustard

Things are looking really bad guys. I think it was from a foliar of insect frass. They liked it so much the last time i gave it to them. It was going to be the last foliar I gave to them except for maybe a light tea misting. Really though I'm at a loss I can't figure out why it looks like my crop is finishing! All the hairs are turning orange except the green crack. Its hard to get good pictures but this will give an idea.

CAM01162

I saw this on a couple buds in fact I think this is one of the first ones to do it. The first ones turned before i sprayed. Then it seems they all started turning. A lot of the leaves are not looking to great either. I'm pretty sure there are no bug problems but it sure seems like it.

Looked for hermi's and didn't see any since I read that a hair will turn orange once pollinated. Or it could be a phosphorous overload right? Doesn't make sense though.

Hope i can figure this out. Ill try to get more pics and maybe post in the infirmary.

Mustard

Mustard

Here's one that looks a lot worse. I feel like I'm about to drop my basket of eggs... I measured co2 levels and they are higher than outside but this is still early in the day and i was in there for a while. Ill check towards the end of the day, but i really doubt that's the problem.

Someone please assure me that if it was from a foliar spray that new pistols will grow back. Please!

Could it be from high night time humidity? Something i need to fix but i wasn't going to worry about it till another week or so

Also I forgot to mention it's not limited to just the tops.

CAM01156
Mogrow

Mogrow

shit mustard how heavy did you do the foilar with the frass??? meaning how concentrated was it. i get spooked doing foilars 2 or 3 weeks into flower. it kinda looks like their burnt from the nitrogen. i think they'll come out of it. the first pic you posted , the leaves were stilll in the praying hands position so they still have alot of health.
hope they pull out of it, bet they will. karma to your grow bro.
peace mogrow

Mustard

Mustard

I used 2 tsp/gal same as last time. I guess now I will be much more careful about foliars in flower, but I'm used to spraying till pretty late outdoors, and these were only at day 22.

Thanks for replying. I hope they bounce back too but I feel like a retard for spraying that shit didn't realize how strong it was.

Mustard

Mustard

Ok so I am getting new pistil action, but I am also experiencing heavy yellowing just approaching my 5th week. I don't know if i should feed some veg food or if maybe its a micro deficienc. Not really sure any suggestions welcome!

CAM01236

CAM01247

Next watering I will probably do some veg stuff and Calmag but I'm wondering if my calmag is even working i think i have some dry minerals i could use.

Mustard

Mustard

Thanks Dutch for the tip. I think I also need to increase watering frequency to every other day. The pots that have a little more moisture in them are doing the best.

Mustard

Mustard

So I've been neglecting this thread. I've had many problems and at the end I'm battling a little pm. It's not really spreading any more since I picked up a dri-eaz on craigslist. I'm gonna have to spray everything though on chop day I think.

I also take shitty pics so there was a couple times when I was gonna post but the pics were so bad it wasn't worth it!

Right now I just have a couple pics of the tent with the sfv, which did not get pm, and is getting chopped saturday morning. That will be a full 10 weeks and they are looking super duper I can't wait to smoke em and make hash with it's trash!

CAM01530

CAM01509

CAM01523

Top Bottom