6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

That azamax works really good depending on how bad the mites r. Kill those fukn bugs brother! Girls r stackin up nice. U gonna run them 70 days?

yep yep! im gonna take them to probably 70-73 depending. The Chemdog #4's will be right next to them so we shall see. My homie who gave me this cut says 9.5 weeks is fine too, we shall just have to see what happens!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dude that sucks about the mites sorry to here that, if I were u I would leaf real good and use the azamax like was already said, cause if u dont kill them little fuckers now u can kiss that crop goodbye they will fuck ur world up if u dont kill them now, it might already be to late, u got alot of foliage in there to cover, u better get to work bro, by the way they still look Prudy good from what I can see......GM

JH420

JH420

Are spider mites a Cali thing? Or something a warm climate type thing?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
EVERYWHERE!... and they always come back.... one way or another.

Never had mites until I started buying from the hydro store.

fred

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looks like i got dem motherfucker under control for the time being! I did some serious big leafing too, there was so much bush that way too many of the undergrowth was getting faded out, plus this helps take some of those mites homes out! Looks like things are back on track. Im sorta worried about the color fade, a lot of the fan leaves are turning yellow, this seems to happen often when i run my co2, but im not sure whats causing it. right now i have my ppms at 1350 and co2 at 1200, :sign0005:

Feb16
Feb16 1
Feb16 2
Feb16 3
Feb16 4
Feb16 5
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin great brotherlewr the Chemdog #4 cut I have takes about that long two is your got that real piney chem taste?Also I use azamax faithfully but I've been hearing a lot of great things about the product mighty wash its suppose to knock those bastards right out.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like i got dem motherfucker under control for the time being! I did some serious big leafing too, there was so much bush that way too many of the undergrowth was getting faded out, plus this helps take some of those mites homes out! Looks like things are back on track. Im sorta worried about the color fade, a lot of the fan leaves are turning yellow, this seems to happen often when i run my co2, but im not sure whats causing it. right now i have my ppms at 1350 and co2 at 1200, :sign0005:

Increased levels of co2 will need adequately increased nutrient levels to compensate for the extra growth (the reason for the yellowing)

Mites are one of the worst plagues a grower can experience. It looks as though you may be close enough to harvest and avoid the nightmare that often accompanies those bastards.

You got some fire in your future!
FJ

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Increased levels of co2 will need adequately increased nutrient levels to compensate for the extra growth (the reason for the yellowing)

Mites are one of the worst plagues a grower can experience. It looks as though you may be close enough to harvest and avoid the nightmare that often accompanies those bastards.

You got some fire in your future!
FJ

im sooo upset right now, i dont know how the fuck ive been forgetting to use my CAl-mag, thats why my leaves are starting to yellow too. I have been using cal mag religioulsy for a coulpe years, i forgot to buy it when i got my nutes, then i justed called my lady to complain about the yellowing, Her words " why arent you using the cal-mag" what a dumbass i am!

S

Sirius

lookin great brotha! 60-65 days tops.. my last run i took her 70 and it was too long.. looking great! fuck mites.. :(

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
im sooo upset right now, i dont know how the fuck ive been forgetting to use my CAl-mag, thats why my leaves are starting to yellow too. I have been using cal mag religioulsy for a coulpe years, i forgot to buy it when i got my nutes, then i justed called my lady to complain about the yellowing, Her words " why arent you using the cal-mag" what a dumbass i am!

DAAAAMN MAN, hook them ladies up!
At least you've found the culprit, hit em with a heavier dose than typical and the yellowing shouldn't progress any further.
FJ

C

chuckler

Looks great -- hope your plants didn't sustain much damage from those pests. I am picking up some Chemdog #4 today for an upcoming project...subscribe 'cause I wouldn't wanna miss the grand finale! :harvest:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

been down for a couple days! power went out for 48 hours, severe snow and weather storm. Finally got some fucking power, however im down in town till, mannana, have to feed them ladies the cal-mag! hope all is good:character0029:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey brother! Hope all is well. Update when u get a chance. I wanna see them girls. Hope the bad weather didn't fuk shit up 4 ya! Comin ladies hang in there. Lol.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Hey brother! Hope all is well. Update when u get a chance. I wanna see them girls. Hope the bad weather didn't fuk shit up 4 ya! Comin ladies hang in there. Lol.

thanks for the concefn! i will post some pics as soon as possible, they are starting to fill in well, not gonna vegg that long next time for sure, 7-10 days max should be good for the white fire!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

43 days of flower! hope to take them to 63-68 days, i really fucked up on the whole cal-mag thing, but there starting to stack a bit more now that the problem has been corrected!

Feb28
Feb28 1
Feb28 3
Feb28 2
Feb28 4
Feb28 5
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin real nice brotha man ur gonna have yur hands full of dank best of luck with evrythin man great work

Top Bottom