6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

So im starting my next round, gonna be 2 trays white x fire and 1 tray nysd. The nysd had and extra couple days veg, buecause i know how big the wifi can stretch now. I vegged 23 on each tray for 7-8 days, topped them once and then flipped them. They have been in 12&12 for 7 days now. Im gonna get a lot more lite penetration to the lower part of the plant. Thats where i made my mistakes last round, way too crowded in there. Anyways here we go.
nutes:
3 part cutting edge
cal-mag
hygrozyme
gws
bloombastic

Wfr2 2
Br1
Br2
Br3
Sourd1
Sd2
Whitefireround2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur White Fire looks so killer & tasty great job from the looks if things i would only run only White Fire OG in all the trays.. The Chemdog #4 looks good but not a killer lookin as ur White Fire

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ya i kinda agree with you, however the sour d, is pretty special aswell, she's gonna get her turn this round then, we shall see what happens. I am also being asked to grow the sour d, for a good friend, cant turn that down!

H

HappyTrees

well bro, if you didnt do as well quanity wise, it for sure didnt take any bit of quality away. looks great!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ya bro, it was topp notch, im certainly not complaining, however im gonna get her tp perform this time around. I also treated myself to a test tray of alien kush, that should be done here in about 3 1/2 weeks. Ashe is looking uberr good!!!! stick around i think the sequel will be better!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Look'n good bro, I love bloombastic, i've added their pk13-14 for the 1st 4 weeks to save BB for the last 4-6 wks, Peace SSP

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Look'n good bro, I love bloombastic, i've added their pk13-14 for the 1st 4 weeks to save BB for the last 4-6 wks, Peace SSP

Ya the shit is pretty expensive so im also considering doing the same, i was doing a tester tray with alien kush that way, i shall see how it turns out, so far so good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
He'll yeah, Brother! Looking good so far this round. Keep the good work. I can't wait 2 see that Wifi again. Shit was super fire. Did u ever post smoke reports?

dlovejah

dlovejah

Sick Grow man.. so clean I luv it.... Good luck with this round... That Whitefire is Awesome....

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey brotherlewrl ,
well, i sat down and went all through this thread becuase u ran Chemdog #4,
i know u said u have ran it before and that's why it was not featured much this round.

so please can you tell me how much will the Chemdog #4 stretch in flower and what type of yiled could i expect with this gro plan.

2-3 gal pots of coco , 600w hps digital approx. flower height would be 18 " ( but that is not set in stone cause i don't know about the stretch % on chem $)

i'm trying to get 2 oz per plant in a 4 x 4 tent . the room with the tent is like 75 deg's with just the fan feature on the house air conditioner setting. so should have no problem getting 70 -75 deg's when the a.c. is actually turned on.

yes, i enjoyed your show, and felt bad once i got to the part where the Borg attacked your girls. i even am listening to the folks who make mighty wash cause it was mentioned in this thread.

i plan to use neem as a prevent once i make it to flower. after clean up of the space Doktor Doom fogger will get jiggy in there lol. i have some bug no more on hand already and some bio neem left. can always get more of that. pm & the borg ruined my last grow turning a production run into a preservation run.

thx man gonna still check you out since u are rolling again.

p.s. i know i'm not here alot , but have been around quite awhile. my last run was 2 years ago so i'm pumped to get this gro rolling. it means more to me then i care to say actually. thx dude

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hey brotherlewrl ,
well, i sat down and went all through this thread becuase u ran Chemdog #4,
i know u said u have ran it before and that's why it was not featured much this round.

so please can you tell me how much will the Chemdog #4 stretch in flower and what type of yiled could i expect with this gro plan.

2-3 gal pots of coco , 600w hps digital approx. flower height would be 18 " ( but that is not set in stone cause i don't know about the stretch % on chem $)

i'm trying to get 2 oz per plant in a 4 x 4 tent . the room with the tent is like 75 deg's with just the fan feature on the house air conditioner setting. so should have no problem getting 70 -75 deg's when the a.c. is actually turned on.

yes, i enjoyed your show, and felt bad once i got to the part where the Borg attacked your girls. i even am listening to the folks who make mighty wash cause it was mentioned in this thread.

i plan to use neem as a prevent once i make it to flower. after clean up of the space Doktor Doom fogger will get jiggy in there lol. i have some bug no more on hand already and some bio neem left. can always get more of that. pm & the borg ruined my last grow turning a production run into a preservation run.

thx man gonna still check you out since u are rolling again.

p.s. i know i'm not here alot , but have been around quite awhile. my last run was 2 years ago so i'm pumped to get this gro rolling. it means more to me then i care to say actually. thx dude

For sure my friend, any help i can give you just ask, thats what this is for. I would say if your running a 600 watt in a 4x4 tent i missed how many plants your running? but in 2-3 gallon pots of coco? Anyways i would deffinately topp these ladies, 18 inches is a pretty decent hieght to flip them at, honestly with my Chemdog #4 i dont get that much stretch, i flipped at around 15 inches last round and got 30 inch ladies, so about twice the stretch. I would also make sure you clean the bottoms up pretty good, she can get really full if you let her. The idea is to concentrate all the bud development to the tops. they will produce like crazy if there is ample amounts of light. Dont forget to calmag these gals especially in coco, they are calmag whores. The plants themseves are prettty reseliant, if i didnt have the others in the room they would have never got the mites, infact they fought the mites off till the last 10 days. Good luck my man, and feel free to pm me for any questions!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

so here we are 13 days into flower! the sour d are perfect, just the way i want them, tney are the ones in the single facing tray! as for the white fires, much better this round, gonna have some more light penetration to get the lower branches. Im hoping to get at least 2 units per tray, i know many peeps on here claim way more with the wifi, but i will be happy with 1 per light, means im on the right track, shit is absolute fire anyways!:character0029:

Wfr2p1
Wfr2p2
Wfr2p3
Wfr2p4
Wfr2p5
Wfr2p6
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

thx. brotherlewrl,
i had planned to run only 9-10 of them. but did a pot dry run placing them in a 4 x 4 square to see how many would fit comfortably. i could get 12 in there easy imho wityha alittle space between each pot. so i'll cram maybe 16 in there. and if need be just take a couple out if it's too crowded.

saw where water came into the room, but only in a smallsection. ofcourse it's where the tent was going lol. thankfully have enough room tomove it far enough away from that area.

veg room actaully had a puddel, but that area will easily be dealt with. won't be that many clones in there anyway , and only a couple of moms. soplenty space.

so 18 inches it will be,the other strain is just slightly more stretch by approx 25% if seed finder is correct. it's gonna be "the white"

thanks alot man.final equipment list is ready now. so time for that is here.

nice pics in the update. no way you won't stomp on it this time bro. thx again

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here's some pics of some alien kush, this is my tester tray. She is @43 days right now, this gal is super fast pheno, might not make it 56 days. Yield isnt what i was hoping for but it sure does look tasty!!! next time i run her, if i choose, i will surely top and train her some more. This was a test round to see what this pheno could do.!

Alien3
Alienday42
Alienday42pic2
Alienday42pic3
Alienday42pic4
Alienday42pic5
Wifiday14week2
Wifiweek2day14
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer Alien u got there.. That pheno is lookin bomb I love how early it's finishing & she looks nice & big it looks like ur gunna get a nice yield out of her..
& I bet ur gunna get more weight out of the White Fire then u think..Ur under bidding ur self.. Ur gunna pull way more great work

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Killer Alien u got there.. That pheno is lookin bomb I love how early it's finishing & she looks nice & big it looks like ur gunna get a nice yield out of her..
& I bet ur gunna get more weight out of the White Fire then u think..Ur under bidding ur self.. Ur gunna pull way more great work

thanks bunches, i hope she yields ok for me, if not no biggy, ive checked out your grows too, wow! they look so tasty, white pheno white fire did you get? this aint the #3 but she sure is pretty. Im hoping to double my numbers from last round with her, i think ive got an ok chance considering all the probs i had last round. thanks for the support!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Ok so its day 21, this is where i went south last run, im just hoping for a good run at it this round. Things up to this point have been stellar, im not trying to jinx myself though. I will start to hit them a bit harder with the bloombastic this week, she should really start to pack it on, we shall see. The sour d's are off the hook too, they are the first 2 pics below.

SDDAY21
SOURD21 2
WIFIDAY21 1
WIFIDAY21 2
WIFIDAY21 3
WIFIDAY21 4
Top Bottom