6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
funny those are my exact problems too, adhd and anxiety, i do this instead of going out, keeps me out of trouble too!
What a small world! That White Fire really helps me out. I can't get enough of that strain. I go a few cuts. I'm about to flower one and see if it's legit. Hope I can grab a pack on the next drop. Really like ur Alien Kush as well. How's the smoke compare to the White Fire?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

What a small world! That White Fire really helps me out. I can't get enough of that strain. I go a few cuts. I'm about to flower one and see if it's legit. Hope I can grab a pack on the next drop. Really like ur Alien Kush as well. How's the smoke compare to the White Fire?

The white fire is more of an upper peppery taste, full body high for me, very strong, The alien not s strong and crazy, loose lighter high better for social atmoshphere. Both are ubber tasty though. Im really hoping to nab a couple packs of some goodies from raskals next drop too, i have been late every other time, lucky enough to have a good friend who gives me the ladies after he pheno's them out, however i want to sort threw my own phenos here real soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The white fire is more of an upper peppery taste, full body high for me, very strong, The alien not s strong and crazy, loose lighter high better for social atmoshphere. Both are ubber tasty though. Im really hoping to nab a couple packs of some goodies from raskals next drop too, i have been late every other time, lucky enough to have a good friend who gives me the ladies after he pheno's them out, however i want to sort threw my own phenos here real soon!
Sounds good 2 me. I haven't had the pleasure of smoking any Alien Kush yet. I just started some Alien Vacation. We'll see how they turn out. Hope we don't miss that drop again! I like pheno hunting also. I got like 12 strains goin and more 2 start. I want my own nursery of dank! Lol. Check out my other threads if u get the chance. I just started a bunch. See u in the threads bro!

sticky icky

sticky icky

I bet it smells like heaven in there dammm really nice set up bro!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Sounds good 2 me. I haven't had the pleasure of smoking any Alien Kush yet. I just started some Alien Vacation. We'll see how they turn out. Hope we don't miss that drop again! I like pheno hunting also. I got like 12 strains goin and more 2 start. I want my own nursery of dank! Lol. Check out my other threads if u get the chance. I just started a bunch. See u in the threads bro!
for sure, i take a look later tonight! good luck on the hunting. im ready to start to gather some gems, wonder what it would be like to have some crazy whitefire#3 pheno or something that everyone and there sister wanted,

i got a similar setup, what nutrients are you using?
cutting edge, thinking bout switching back to pbp, botanicare next round, always had succes with them. but cutting edge and bloombastic for now.

I bet it smells like heaven in there dammm really nice set up bro!
you have no idea, really dense kush smell, especially in the weeks to come

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Right now I have 5 different trays and I'm testing out different bloom additives and feeding times. How many times are you flooding and for how long? And is humidity ever an issue for you?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Right now I have 5 different trays and I'm testing out different bloom additives and feeding times. How many times are you flooding and for how long? And is humidity ever an issue for you?

flooding 4 times a day, 3 times for 3 minutes just enough to wet the roots, then one time for 15 minutes, this is the big flood to get the whole cube. This is my first time doing it this way, seems to be the best way so far. I used to flood once per day with ok succes. This way seems to let the roots under the mats grow the fastest. So far my roots are twice as big as any run i have ever done in the past!

S

SOGreenThumb

just went through your thread. Nice!!! I used bloombastic by itself all the way through flower and had an ok yield. That stuff is good for piling on the crystals. I Then switched from that and used AN Big Bud for the first 5 weeks and Bloombastic for the last 3 and added 1.5lbs to my yield.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is good to know. I been peeping out ur set up and want to try a flood and drain setup in a 3x6 tray with 3-600's! Keep up the good work, Brother! I wanna smoke some of your Alien Kush. Is it available at any clubs in Cali?

P

Photon12345

What do you mean, "Cover the Tables"

Looks really good so far<<>imo there are to many plants in them 4x8 tables>>especially for what your running and plants that size<<<
Are you running the whitefire#3?
Also you need to cover them tables<<>>to late now lol>>but for future reference you should if thats the type of system your going with:)

gtd:passingjoint:

What do you mean by "Cover the Tables, too late now"?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

flooding 4 times a day, 3 times for 3 minutes just enough to wet the roots, then one time for 15 minutes, this is the big flood to get the whole cube. This is my first time doing it this way, seems to be the best way so far. I used to flood once per day with ok succes. This way seems to let the roots under the mats grow the fastest. So far my roots are twice as big as any run i have ever done in the past!

makes sense, im gonna set up one of the timers to do the same thing..
on your last run did the one that you topped produce more?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

That is good to know. I been peeping out ur set up and want to try a flood and drain setup in a 3x6 tray with 3-600's! Keep up the good work, Brother! I wanna smoke some of your Alien Kush. Is it available at any clubs in Cali?

the alien is gonna be down in carlsbad next week. I will let you know as soon as i find out which club its going in. You should try the trays, im loving growmaster's set ups on here, the 5x10 soil beds, got me thinking too!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
His White Fire is so tasty. Those soil beds r looking good. I'm gonna try my hand at a lot o dif setups. Might have to take a trip to Carlsbad. Nothing coming up north?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

His White Fire is so tasty. Those soil beds r looking good. I'm gonna try my hand at a lot o dif setups. Might have to take a trip to Carlsbad. Nothing coming up north?

Shit, i gave up on all the clubs up north a long time ago, what clubs do you frequent? Maybe i could figure somethin out, i would love to save myself the trips down south, especially when im up here already! Let me know where they are friendly up here and dont try to rape the vendors.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Man that's a really nice room!
Nice job man.

Honestly i didnt really look at who wrote this, but after i just finished your threads i really appreciate the kind words. Im in absolute awe of your work, i was contiplating doing big pplants for a long time, i have just never really had good results. If i do try im gonna get at you for help. Looks like youve got it all down!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I go to Fruitridge, Northstar, and One Solution! They have good service and meds. U can contact Fruitridge here on the farm. All these clubs advertise in West Coast Cannabis and Weedmaps as well. Hit them up. They need some of the strains u got and so do I. Lol. Keep up the awesome work bro.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I go to Fruitridge, Northstar, and One Solution! They have good service and meds. U can contact Fruitridge here on the farm. All these clubs advertise in West Coast Cannabis and Weedmaps as well. Hit them up. They need some of the strains u got and so do I. Lol. Keep up the awesome work bro.

Sounds good, i just hit up the ridge on here, hopefully we can make something happen. Would save my ass a long drive i will tell you that much. Im not looking to get crazy donations either, just respectable for the strains and quality. Trying to do my best to get you a sample! we will get it done somehow!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cool. They always got fire at the Ridge. Im sure they r not cheap ass when comes to supplying the best meds. Ask GrowMaster what there donation is like. He has brought in meds to them. We will make this happen bro! I need some of that Alien Kush so bad. I haven't smoked any White Fire or Og of any kind lately. Anxiety has been thru the roof.

Top Bottom