707finishers first indoor grow, small tent.

• Thread starter 707finisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Also I forgot to note, the ph had spiked already so I tossed the water and started over with ph super thrive and grow 1ml. The root hormone gel smells like shit, and is slimy, after 3-4 days of warm water it really got stinky, I’m keeping the temp cooler as well.
This is exactly what we were talking about that happened with my bubble cloner a few days ago!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Honestly I want 2 of every light setup to do side by side comparison in 2x4 tent. For the science of it, see everyone talking, I’m eventually going to get it all my self and see, instead of listen to more talk. I got involved in a conversation on Rollitup.com whew man. People all pissed off over led light brands lol.
Good night 🌙
Here to ! It’s like telling a Ford guy he needs to Chevy power! Lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

Custom Clearance - Destination
2020-01-17 16:24:50

Arrived at operation station
2020-01-17 02:05:00

Departed from operation station
2020-01-17 02:00:00

Sorting Center Inbound - Origin
2020-01-16 19:06:33

Shipment information received
2020-01-16 15:32:43

mine passed though and will be here soon your should be also

707finisher

707finisher

and if you don't Like the Kingbrite's I'll buy them off you....... 😘

you should talk to King brite maybe they can hook you up......
I was reading about how hlg started research in China then moved to USA and built a factory, the romantic in me was that’s the way I should go! After trying to talk to them I got 0 feed back after I sent emails. Just the short interactions with the 3 companies I had, I’d rather buy from kingbrite direct, and get some respect. Honestly I’m assuming the boards are all about the same, kingbrite offered the best value with no comparison. The girl was professional, polite, and based on the treatment I got, I am kingbrite supporter now. I’m keeping them. I’ll promote them to the locals hah!

707finisher

707finisher

Custom Clearance - Destination
2020-01-17 16:24:50

Arrived at operation station
2020-01-17 02:05:00

Departed from operation station
2020-01-17 02:00:00

Sorting Center Inbound - Origin
2020-01-16 19:06:33

Shipment information received
2020-01-16 15:32:43

mine passed though and will be here soon your should be also
Mines at the exact same stage, I bet they shipped together lol. I’m excited!!

707finisher

707finisher

This is exactly what we were talking about that happened with my bubble cloner a few days ago!
I don’t know for sure, but I think it’s a combo of the heat and gel, I’m going to test it(the gel) by it’s self, as soon as I changed the water last night it stabilized again! Also I just remembered I used filtered water at first both times, and I realized after I tossed the first water I used chlorinated tap water the second time both times, maybe that’s helping me?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don’t know for sure, but I think it’s a combo of the heat and gel, I’m going to test it(the gel) by it’s self, as soon as I changed the water last night it stabilized again! Also I just remembered I used filtered water at first both times, and I realized after I tossed the first water I used chlorinated tap water the second time both times, maybe that’s helping me?
If you're getting a small clear gel blob on the stem at and just below the waterline that's what I was getting too, I tried the powder and I got the same gel blob

707finisher

707finisher

If you're getting a small clear gel blob on the stem at and just below the waterline that's what I was getting too, I tried the powder and I got the same gel blob
The first time I let it go 3-4 days adding stuff a couple times a day. There was slime but not the gel blob, I did get that when I was using air stone in the glass jar, that’s why I was curious how much light gets through your bubble set up. Someone else mentioned algae to me if there’s light. The lid to mine is black but still transmits light, so I’m just using an led bulb in the normal light fixture above now 4’ away, being inside the warm tent with 270 watts of cfl right above it, I was worried it would happen again. If algae spores got in there they do clear goo on the stem. I kept thinking it was something good, then realized what it was. Nutrients in the water mixed with light and heat.
Idk maybe some of the more water pros will see it and add. All I got lol.

707finisher

707finisher

Hey guys, and gals, all you reading this for whatever reason. Thank you, for being involved and being supportive, I literally could not be doing this with out the support and knowledge you all have helped with. Since I’ve been here my tents have become more and more healthy and exciting. I appreciate all of you! Thank you.

707finisher

707finisher

They have a relationship with riu since their beginning.

The only way to do that is to have 2 dialed in cuts in 2 seperate tents or spaces with no overlap.

And the differences in light spectrum will mostly affect plant structure. The uv is in diminishing returns compared to how well the grow went and other variables like temp, humidity and nutrient uptake.

Which also may vary in plant needs depending on the light.

I say stick with what you have assuming it is sized sufficiently for the space and run with it.
Your right, I really only have the resources to experiment somewhat. And the space I have is limited, I have room for another tent or 2 but I am looking for alternative locations for testing, and some sponsorship or support in the testing. It’s for everyone not just me, I know enough local people that might get into it I can probably borrow some space for an experiment like this. Ideally I’d use 4 2x2x4 tents, 250w hps in one then hlg mars and kingbrite 125, if this is the equivalent stated. I’d use melon clones that are the same size and root health. Test growth rate, plant structure, flower development, and bud weight. Idk I’m just curious for myself and there’s no information like this out there. Just colored graphs and par charts. I’ll figure out a way eventually lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Your right, I really only have the resources to experiment somewhat. And the space I have is limited, I have room for another tent or 2 but I am looking for alternative locations for testing, and some sponsorship or support in the testing. It’s for everyone not just me, I know enough local people that might get into it I can probably borrow some space for an experiment like this. Ideally I’d use 4 2x2x4 tents, 250w hps in one then hlg mars and kingbrite 125, if this is the equivalent stated. I’d use melon clones that are the same size and root health. Test growth rate, plant structure, flower development, and bud weight. Idk I’m just curious for myself and there’s no information like this out there. Just colored graphs and par charts. I’ll figure out a way eventually lol.

There are many tests out there including hlg vs alibaba boards. This has been going on for like 5 years already. Thc farmer is quite behind in the led info. Not sure why except that all the led company guys started threads at riu back then.

And uvb is well documented. We are now seeing tests of led uva.

Search more its all out there. Some guys have multiple high line lights testing and even multiple generations already donated for a few years.

Sorry bud you are way late.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I need to stop really and just grow my own

I have tested every parameter i could and came to the same conclusion after buying many different bulbs and another couple nute lines and a bunch of additives.

And if you want to learn about led testing search nasa led grow light testing and university of michigan. Both have been testing grow lights for years. Much info posted about it.

707finisher

707finisher

There are many tests out there including hlg vs alibaba boards. This has been going on for like 5 years already. Thc farmer is quite behind in the led info. Not sure why except that all the led company guys started threads at riu back then.

And uvb is well documented. We are now seeing tests of led uva.

Search more its all out there. Some guys have multiple high line lights testing and even multiple generations already donated for a few years.

Sorry bud you are way late.

Lol, they hide the info very well then. I need to modify my search I believe. I’ve been looking into all this for a while in my “free” time, mostly reading forums, riu has one that like 750 pages. I read about 100 pages of that and several other threads no ones posted links in any of the threads for an actual comparison, only charts and attitude. I will keep looking!!

707finisher

707finisher

I will never argue against hid lighting, mh and hps have been what I’ve seen producing well, I am trying to think of alternative power sources though, and if led tech can work, I want to build a solar micro grow for myself. And maybe promote it as a “package” I’m always looking for a new invention, or a hole in the market that needs filled, I’ve got a couple inventions I have prototypes for, and I want to sell bonsai trees as a hobby/business as well. That’s sort of where I wanted to take it. It’s just really frustrating trying to get to the real data through all the egos and misdirected hostile product loyalty.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol, they hide the info very well then. I need to modify my search I believe. I’ve been looking into all this for a while in my “free” time, mostly reading forums, riu has one that like 750 pages. I read about 100 pages of that and several other threads no ones posted links in any of the threads for an actual comparison, only charts and attitude. I will keep looking!!

Dont mean to be a dick but start here

Fuck grower comparisons. Too many variables in side by sides to learn much. Just a bunch of arguing and a brand suggestions from short personal experience is all it ever turns into.

Just like here. :-)

And the diodes have improved up to 4x a year since the beginning. And after claiming they were better than hps for years now they add ir and uv like hid. Lol.

The tech will keep coming. The biggest led customers are previous led customers. Thats why you dont see them in grow shops. The general market is not interested. Cmh is the popular lamp for growing still.

And the university of utah states the phillips 3100k cmh is the most sunlike spectrum for full cycle growing. Not led.

I research as much as i can. I havent had a day job in years now. Lol

Top Bottom