7weeks into flower some feedback please

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can if you like, it won't really do anything for you at this point except make trimming a little easier.

B

BigJer

I have my vent on 24/7 and I have 50% humidity always, I would like to lower it to 40% without using dehumidifier. Any creative methods out there? Thank you

F

FreshSteppin

your totally fine if your sitting at 50%
leave it and be stoked you don't need a dehu to get it down to 50%

Dynamite

Dynamite

the higher humidity is GREAT for the plants ,they love it - and happy plants = a bigger more dank harvest

the only downfall to the higher ends of the RH spectrum is the possibility of bud rot , not in your case but for some people powdery mildew outbreaks ..

I like to run a little higher humidity ,and just increase air flow if you have any concerns ,I've seen many a room with a 60% RH 9 weeks into bud with ZERO issues ,LOTS of good air flow ..50% is really the magic/target number for me ,that's where I like to keep it ..

increase air flow ,add fans ,make sure your room has no "dead zones"

buds are looking good !

B

BigJer

Ty Dynamite. By the way, back in the days dynOmite was the man until he got on steroids. lol

B

BigJer

Buds are little heavier today

2nd day of flushing with Final Phase.

DSC01973
DSC01972
DSC01969
DSC01968
DSC01967
DSC01966
DSC01965
DSC01964
F

FreshSteppin

are there yellowing lookin banana things sticking out of the nugs in those first two pics bro. if so they are male flowers I just can't tell for sure

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They're probably those fucking SoCal Argentinian ants. They're a pain in the ass, I don't miss them. I say kill them. Kill them! KILL THEM!! Kill them til they die! Little fuckers.

Sorry for going off like that. Do you know how many boxes of cereal and counters I've had invaded by those things? I know you know what I'm talking about. They get in your shower, too.

They've formed what is called a global supercolony. Of course, I'd rather these ants than fire ants, which I understand have been in the OC for quite some time now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_ant#Global_.22mega-colony.22

B

bigtrees

I got ants once not much a problem... but the spider mites are hell on earth.

B

BigJer

This morning all ants disappeared since outside temp. dropped. :dance

B

BigJer

New Pictures

:boogie:Overall buds are looking good still growing and getting heavier.

Jerrys Pictures of plant 114
Jerrys Pictures of plant 116
Jerrys Pictures of plant 117
Jerrys Pictures of plant 119
Jerrys Pictures of plant 125
Jerrys Pictures of plant 126
Jerrys Pictures of plant 127
Jerrys Pictures of plant 128
Jerrys Pictures of plant 129
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're going to need to stake those girls soon.

B

BigJer

Sweet & Cannazym for final days?

I've been flushing with RO Water @ 6.1 ph and final phase for the past week. I like to continue flushing for another 5-7 days before the harvest. To improve the taste should I add sweet to final phase? any thoughts for adding cannazym to final phase and sweet? thanks

Top Bottom