88 G13 HashPlant f3 ???

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Where can I get Hazeman 88 G13 Hash Plant seeds? No crosses just the 88 G13 Hash plant.

greenjoe

greenjoe

here is the g-13 hashplant......monkey balls are to the left front...left side of wire is Dead Dawg Walkin........and right side of wire is the g-13 hashplant.she is 24 days into 12/12.me thinks she will be a nice one....

p.s......if you go to monkey balls topic...you can see another pic of her

DSC07074
SaH

SaH

Keep the pictures coming GJ.... I have a packet of the GHP pollen in my freezer now from Hazeman and just waiting for something schweet to put it on.

S_a_H

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok fella's N8tive is the original provider of the Ghash.....aka 1988g13/nlxhp.....genetics to most of the country....and beyond. N8tive took it to F3, but shared f2's aswell. By shared I mean gave away........so I wouldnt be paying anyone for these. And props shd go to N8tive......its his creation. These guys friend up on the genetics..then pimp the hell out of them. And next thing you know its thier Ghash...lol
True statement Hindu Killer..... respect .....

Lowman

Lowman

Ok fella's N8tive is the original provider of the Ghash.....aka 1988g13/nlxhp.....genetics to most of the country....and beyond. N8tive took it to F3, but shared f2's aswell. By shared I mean gave away........so I wouldnt be paying anyone for these. And props shd go to N8tive......its his creation. These guys friend up on the genetics..then pimp the hell out of them. And next thing you know its thier Ghash...lol

Well said!

greenjoe

greenjoe

doubly well said....
N8tive.thanks for this wonderful plant...she is starting to bulk up.... i must say......pic takin tonight
she is in day 30....

does anybody know the time frame on her....8-9 weeker ????...

soserthc1

soserthc1

i can still take clones,even when she is budding like she is
yes just keep them under 18-24 hrs of light and she will re-veg , might stress her a little but its pretty uncommon for a g13/hp to smell bubble gummy , its called hash plant for a reason .... take a few with little budding just incase

greenjoe

greenjoe

i just re-checked the aroma.....and yes it does smell like bubble-gum...
and i know the aroma changes as she moves on....either way this is going to be one sticky girl

i will try and clone her

soserthc1

soserthc1

i just re-checked the aroma.....and yes it does smell like bubble-gum...
and i know the aroma changes as she moves on....either way this is going to be one sticky girl

i will try and clone her
I would let me know how it works out , good luck ...soser

Latest posts

Top Bottom