88 G13 HashPlant f3 ???

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I got the Rocky Mountain High as a freebie w some testers.. Now Im sitting here puffing, contemplating which Id rather have. I guess being at 5280 ft, the RMH was more suiting. When I finally pop I was going to post a log..should it be here or in Mota's? Be looking for it after I run your testers, Hazeman. It will be dubbed the "Mister Sunshine on my goddamn shoulders" grow. Much thanks and respect.
primo303

SaH

SaH

Yes Hazeman is a great and does a lot of sharing of the warez. I was gifted some of the 88 G13xHP pollen and I have been trying to decide just what drop it on. I already have a G13xHPxLR autoflower and I was thinking of maybe using it on the AF trying to infuse some great g13xhp back into it but I dunno. I also have some of koot's SWT Tooth #3 seeds that I just got.

SaH

soserthc1

soserthc1

no i dont mind at all mota, because you know more about these than i do. and out of respect to NDNguy and you mota i have given these away for free.
yes, he has and it is truly appreciated by me for one, stand up move - i am currently in the early stages of a grow show on them, it will hit flower on july 15 after my return from jamacia but i will be documenting them thru out the grow......peace soser thc1
thanks, i will keep the prices down and genetics outstanding.
just harvest your madness - had a early test run last night - looks and hit stellar - excellent genetic's and much faster than the spaceship as i sit and wait for 33 days for my grenades.......must of blown up in the mail on way here lol.........

catdaddy

catdaddy

just harvest your madness - had a early test run last night - looks and hit stellar - excellent genetic's and much faster than the spaceship as i sit and wait for 33 days for my grenades.......must of blown up in the mail on way here lol.........
lmao, good one.

yeah it seems a lot of people are having the same issue, so much so it can't be covered up because everyone keeps bringing it to the front lines. hope you get your beans, them things are not cheap.

soserthc1

soserthc1

lmao, good one.

yeah it seems a lot of people are having the same issue, so much so it can't be covered up because everyone keeps bringing it to the front lines. hope you get your beans, them things are not cheap.
I hear you bro...... logic said no worries but - I must say i am becoming a bit worried not about the 193 ones cause ill always make money as long as they keep printing it. But I would at least like to know if custom's has it as not all of us have the same freedom and I like my doors standing up on there hinges..... o well i will patiently wait some more..........

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

What type of smell you gettin anyearthy ,burnt tire smell thats the pheno I like to grow for my pain meds.Sounds like yours is the stretchier pheno which isn't a bad pheno at all to grow.Hell I like anything that pops up in this line now,am lookin into any weird pheno that pops up now maybe get that back from the G sport pheno that just pushed out the resin ,it eventually killed the G13 clone because of the resin production,would love to hitch on to a sport pheno in this line. Seen a pic here or another site this guy had a pheno that might match up with some serious resin output lookin for that pic again as I seen it only the last few days,

soserthc1

soserthc1

eesh sorry it took so long heres some pics of my g13/hp still waiting to see sex thou.. i must say its very unique. still has that nice light green color for a indica pheno.
Looking nice and healthy are they g13/hp only or a cross with g13/hp........respect soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

i can if you'd like. i got pics of it as a seedling...i actually have a journal on RIU but i need to start one here sooo..

yeah i think a lot of people, including myself, would love to see it. i got some, but can't run them atm (like most who have these) so being able to see this strain being grown out by someone else would be just as satisfying. thanks

let us know when you do so i can follow.

greenjoe

greenjoe

WTH....concox whats up man.....hows it going??

i am germinating a couple of these now....

Top Bottom