8k 5mp +Supersoil 2nd Grow

• Thread starter aleYarok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

pretty bummed but stoked at the same time....

the plants averaged from 14 oz (smallest in a 5gal) to 1lb 2oz (largest bush)
the center plant which was the biggest didnt even hit a lb... super confused because by the looks we thought it would be a good 20-30% more than the other plants.

also turns out we arnte growing bubba.
had my thoughts about it all long because of the sweetness... but then i started get some cat piss smells when triming but mostly just sweet candy. once it was all trimmed up in a sack there was no way it was bubba. looked and smelled nothing like it.
took it to harborside where i got the clone. first thing lady said was this is green crack and i love it!! too bad they already had some "dream queen" that wasnt selling to well because we came back a week later and they still had it, wanted ours but couldnt because they had 1/2 of the other still left. came back a week later and her boss just bought a pack 2 hours before, she still liked ours better (the one she bought was 3000 and they put on 50 1/8th tier, she told ours would probably go to the 55 shelf pretty stoked on that 2nd grow) and told us to try again next week. lol.
any tips on vending?
a budtender at HS told us to go to LA cuz they love the crack down there?

here are photos of the center green crack... not even a peezie :confused0054:

Greencrack 1
Greencrack 2
Giddeon

Giddeon

Well glad you put out some quality Green Crack haha, crazy little mishap. Hope you were able to learn from this run and figure out what you will continue doing in the future as well as things you need to change. Best of luck to you with your next run!

H

Hasbro

aleYarok, thanks for mentioning this thread to me. Just read through the whole thing and really enjoyed it, learned quite a bit. I've noticed there are quite a few father/son projects. Now that's bonding!

Not surprised about the aphids, pretty ideal conditions. When spraying, timing is key. The apps were far enough apart a couple of times to screw up the treatment. They are really pretty easy to eliminate.

What would/will you do differently next time?

Edit: you had spider mites, not aphids, but treatment is pretty similar. The more "tender" the plant the more likely they will develop afflictions. Too much fert. is a common cause, along with many other kinds of stressors. Oh, also, if that leaf damage was from a sucking insect as opposed to chemical stress it would be immediately obvious by looking at the undersides of the leaf where you will see tiny usually dark spots from their actual penetration.

Top Bottom