8k 5mp +Supersoil 2nd Grow

• Thread starter aleYarok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

Haha a calendar would be cool.

When do you flip? I had one grow get out of had an create dark spots, where they touched each other had little to no buds on them and a few buds were burnt by the lights, yields were half what they should have been.

For me my 48" centers and flipping at 24 inches still allows for about 5 to 6 inches of space between the plants which I find is good for air flow as well as light coverage.

Keep rocking the MPB's!
Giddeon

i cant remember i know my dad has it written down somewhere, but they got 3 weeks in the buckets, next time they will only get 2. damn i cant even imagine this only being half our possible yield!!! its already like 3-4x as much as last run =)!!!!!!!!!
if we can consistently average 2 1/2 per bubba i would be very stoked
crazy that a smaller plant will produce more in this system.
we are also rocking 48" centers (i think the center plant has a couple more inches one way) ive noticed most that tried the MPB went with way larger centers = bigger plant = less light density/light chocking = less yields. makes sense.

This is weird. It says I have already rated this thread as well at 1 star, and I know for a fact that I didn't do that since I have never rated a thread before in my time here on the farm. Wonder whats going on with this.

aleYarok,
Look at what people are saying about your grow now the star rating I guess.

Daamn , i was having a stoner moment, LOL .. ohwell you both get a 5 in my book anyways:)

the star thing is weird though, i don't ever rate them either, I just saw him with one star and was like wtf, lets give this bad boy a five..

thanks guys =)

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thanks Shady for explaining the "bug" to us!

I had some pretty large dark spots, thats why I got half the yield. I'd love to run a bubba or OG and try and go for my 3.5 mark. I have sour OG by the cali connect on its way, hope its tasty!

aleYarok

aleYarok

this is plushberry #2
the pinkest pheno
damn fucking frosty
smells like
79027-Bubblicious.jpg

so sad i had to chop her
ill let the photos do the rest of the talking

Plushberry2 1
Plushberry2 2 1
Plushberry2 3 1
Plushberry2 4 1
Plushberry2 5 1
Plushberry2 6 1
Plushberry2 7 1
Plushberry2 8 1
Plushberry2 9 1
Plushberry2 1 1
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Magnificent macros! :sign0005:

aleYarok

aleYarok

defiantly some of my best photos...
this girl is just SOOOO PHOTOGENIC
and at only 43 days... cant even imagine what she would like another 10-15 days.
the other phenos are still going to be sick!

Giddeon

Giddeon

Wow way good pictures!! That is definitely a place where I have no skills in. Shit look killer wish I was there to help you enjoy that.

aleYarok

aleYarok

hmm so last round everything seemed to mature really fast.... starting seeing amber at 45-50 days.

its 55 days and no amber in sight on even the fast finishing 50-55 day plants like vortex and jillybean.

the cheesquakes are purpling up nicely. the jillybean is maroon. plushberry is magenta. even the jtr is getting some magenta/maroon coloring.

the plushberry coloring is wierd... its doesnt fade... but more shows up in tiny spots... like a monet painting

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ale,
between your photography and your writing about the plants, you should work for high times or some other mj mag :)

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

Ale,
between your photography and your writing about the plants, you should work for high times or some other mj mag :)

-TF
wow thanks TF!!!
it is one of my dreams to be published in a MMJ mag... wish i had the time right now to create my own... maybe one day.
i still need to work on my writing a bit more... and write in paragraphs/article style and not in lines. the only think i suck at is describing highs (i think my tolerance i just too high)... i can tell the difference between a sativa and indica but thats about as far as it goes.

took some photos last night. ill get up here soon.

aleYarok

aleYarok

first up is jilly bean.
this girl i just chopped down. she finished at 56 days.
i was able to get her out of the room for good photos... the rest of the plants are still in the room so the photos are much harder to take and dont turn out as good. anyways...
jilly bean:

Jillybean 1
Jillybean 2
Jillybean 3
Jillybean 4
Jillybean 5
Jillybean 6
aleYarok

aleYarok

next up are the bubba in the MPBs
these girls have 5-7 days left?
these girls i so frosty. and the nugs are all super beefy and rock hard.
classic bubba kush smell and look.

3 29 26
3 29 27
3 29 28
3 29 29
3 29 30
3 29 31
3 29 32
aleYarok

aleYarok

how about some vortex???
two phenos;
first 3 pics is #1 what i think is space queen dom.
both looked exactly the same before flip.
#1 stretched more. less yield. smells like sour patch kids.
#3 is i think Apollo dom. beefer nugs. shorter. not sure on smell yet... very faint next to #1

3 29 2
3 29 3
3 29 1
3 29 10
3 29 12
aleYarok

aleYarok

now lets get some color going with the PLUSH BERRIES
the smell of these girls are unreal

first photo is #1
second is #4
3rd and 4th is #3

#1 nothing special compare to #3 and #4
#4 is the keeper. small dense plant, beefy nugs, light pink coloring in calyx when you break open nug. insane resin. smells the best. potent blackberry jam/bubbaliciuous yummyness.
#3 is also going to be kept because of its color... the resin just isnt up to par with #4

3 29 8
3 29 9
3 29 24
3 29 21
aleYarok

aleYarok

now we have two phenos of CheeseQuake
first 3 photos are #4
last two are #3

#3 is urkle dom. like half the height of #4. really musky urkle smell.

#4 is cheese dom. smells fucking incredible. as sub says like like some kind of berry cheese danish. im glad this one colored nicely. huge yielding plant...

3 29 25
3 29 22
3 29 13
3 29 14
3 29 15
aleYarok

aleYarok

the photos in the room dont do the plants justice...
before i chop each one ill be able to take better photos outside of the room.

so here are the OGs. both cuts from harborside.
first up we have FIRE OG. (gonna post these in OGRs forum and see what he thinks about this cut) looks DAMN good to me.
then the very last photo is the SFV OG.

3 29 16
3 29 17
3 29 19
3 29 23
aleYarok

aleYarok

and last but certiantly not least. my baby.
Pink Lemonade aka Jack the Ripper
this is subcools cut of JTR that I won from him.
i have no words to describe how she looks. the resin is mind boggling...
dare i say even more resin than the FIRE (but the JTR is pretty much ready and the fire has at least another week)
the undersides of the leaves has so much resin. i cant even comprehend it. i cant wait for the bubble hash from his trim.
ok enough talking.

and the last photo are the clones for next round.
hope you all enjoyed...

3 29 20
3 29 7
3 29 6
3 29 5
3 29 11
3 29 4
aleYarok

aleYarok

Damn Homie!!! that JTR is looking so good! Thats sik you won that cut, Props Bro! You killed it!!!
thanks GOD!

anyone else??

really interested what people think of those OGs...
IMO it looks pretty much dead on to raskals fire (just gotta get mine as dialed as his)

Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yes aleYarok!! Shit looks fire, I bet those fire og's are gunna be so tasty! I cant wait to get some elites into my buckets. New Gear should be here any day now.

Those bubba's look pretty large there how do you feel that did vs other strain in the MPB's

you must spread reputation around before giving it to aleYarok again.....

Keep it Fire
Giddeon

aleYarok

aleYarok

Hell yes aleYarok!! Shit looks fire, I bet those fire og's are gunna be so tasty! I cant wait to get some elites into my buckets. New Gear should be here any day now.

Those bubba's look pretty large there how do you feel that did vs other strain in the MPB's

you must spread reputation around before giving it to aleYarok again.....

Keep it Fire
Giddeon
the bubba's fucking killed it... the blackberry kush last run was fluffy trash compared to this... (not knocking blackberry kush as when its grown rights its DANK, i just think i got a shitty cut and didnt know what i was doing first grow... not that i know what im doing now but im learning)
i could pretty much see right through the blackberry kush last round.
i think there are like 2-3x as many colas on each plant. and they are all dense as fuck, not fluffy like the blackberry turned out (i had nugs that should have weighed like a quarter that where only like 3 grams. freaked me out how fluffy that shit was... half lbs looked like lbs)
and the FROST!!! holy shit. the last run doesnt have SHIT on this.
will probably be using these bubbas for a while, just gotta flip em sooner next round.

next round there will be no soil plants in the room. only the 6 bubbas. and then my dad is making another RDWC for 5 sfv og to go along one side of the room.
then all the soil plants are going to a new place. prob gonna just be in 5gal pots like i have now or maybe get some bigger smart pots, just throw them in some super soil under 4k of horizontal lighting.
the clones that didnt make quality control and wont make it to the next round are: rom x grapefruit, OG x goo, Cadillac, Blackberry Kush

im keeping these clones:
JTR, jillybean, fire og, sfv og, bubba and Chemdog 91.

from seed; two phenos of cheesquake, 2 of vortex, 3 of plushberry
still running each pheno from seed and hopefully by the end of the next harvest i will decided on keepers.

eventually id like to drop all the clones for selected phenos from seed.
of course i will always keep that JTR or any truly special clone that i come across.
im sure ill be keeping that FIRE or a while until i find a better OG. (i need some wifi)

Latest posts

Top Bottom