8k 5mp +Supersoil 2nd Grow

• Thread starter aleYarok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Nice I'm glad to hear that the Bubba did good, I am working to score the Katsu cut so hopefully that will have a similar out come for me.

Damn wish I were close and we could have and MPB top cola smoke sesh :)

Whats your biggest cola yet? Biggest I have gotten is ~14g fully dried.

aleYarok

aleYarok

ill let you know as soon as this harvest is down and weighed but there are gonna be some monsters!!!
still nothing compared to DDs 3-5oz colas.... lol that shit is just redic.

not sure what bubba this is... its a different cut than the bubba i had in soil last run thats all i know. i love that the biggest is probably not even the top cola but one of the side ones of the center plant.
i just love how dense bubba gets. even the popcorn nugs are fire. no larf really.

aleYarok

aleYarok

im calling out DDs =)
youve made post in most the recent MPB growers expect me...
id love some tips from the man himself.

and GOD and Gid seem to be only ones that like all the photos i just put up?
maybe i should just start to post to the cannabis photography section...?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Don't sweat the lack of chatter in ya thread, honestly it makes look'n at ur killer pic's that much more enjoyable, I too like to have a little variety in my bloom room and all look like DANK 2 me, thx for sharing ur hard work, Peace SSP

Giddeon

Giddeon

im calling out DDs =)
youve made post in most the recent MPB growers expect me...
id love some tips from the man himself.

and GOD and Gid seem to be only ones that like all the photos i just put up?

Don't get discouraged hell I have posts else where that no one looks at or comments on, I just keep going with my plans at this point and hope the out come will turn out ok. At the end of the day what really matters is that you are happy with what you have produced, not what a bunch a fools (myself included ;) ) have to say. If you are here only to show off and get praise you are here for the wrong reason. Post pics of successes and tell what you did so others can get ideas and follow and hopefully succeed themselves since you helped them. Post pics and info about problems you are having as to gain insight from others that have been there and had to deal with your problems in the past and can help you based on experience.

From what you are showing the farm you have some sort of idea on how to run the MPB's. As you know a lot of failures are out there with this system, if you provide information in your thread on your method of succeeding maybe someone who is failing can read through your thread find the missing puzzle piece for their system. Just knowing you have helped someone produce trees should give you enough personal gratification to keep posting and helping out fellow farmers.

Stick around and help people,
Giddeon

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh snap! How the fuck did I miss all that eye candy on the previous page??? You killed it aleYarok!!! :rock

M

MediMary

this has just been a weird thread for you ale, first my dumbass somehow rated your thread a one star early on...

I figure what happened on the lack of comments, its happened more than a few times to me, but sometimes when I see my new subscribed threads, when I click on them, it takes me to the last page, but there can still be mulitiple posts on the previous page I still havnt read.

So then it skips to the next page If forget to click back to see if there was posts on the previous page, bam I miss out.

your pictures kick ass homie, I think some of the best at the farm, straight up.
I would have totally missed them If I hadnt seen shadys post, then i went exploring, when I saw your comment I was thinking I caught the last photo update, assumed it was the one from two weeks ago....

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

im calling out DDs =)and GOD and Gid seem to be only ones that like all the photos i just put up?

Awww, now don't worry. I definitely notice things are looking sweet at the casa de Yarok.
I think that most people on here stick to the few general forums that they are in. I too am definitely guilty of that one.

I am way jealous of your JTR! I got a bit recently from a local dispensary, and it was really nice. The smell reminded me of some sick Durban Poison that I got when I stopped by Harborside last New Year's. I could only imagine what your well taken care of pheno would taste and smell like, not to mention the high.

Carry on with your bad self.:rauch08:

-TF

waayne

waayne

Variety is such a nice thing,ale Yarok you sure have a nice selection.
I always enjoy the excellent pics!
:sign0005:
Your Cheese Quake looks really interesting..I can only imagine the aroma on that one! ;)
beautiful work man!

aleYarok

aleYarok

haha thanks guys!! :party0045::party0045:
dont worry wasnt down at all... just trying to get some of yalls attention!
and dont worry, even if i got zero replies id still be updating this shit... i use these journals for my self also to keep track and look back at my progress.

shit looks good for the last week though? all the fan leaves are brown and crispy, im thinking the "fade" maybe came a bit to early. some plants i think need more super soil or do you guys think they are all good? im worried that the OGs might run out of fuel as they have another 10+ days.
today is day 60.
did the final flush to the bubbas in MPBs. they are getting 500ppm (ala DDs) for 5 days and then i think we are going to try and harvest a tree each night. :harvest:

oh yeah but really should i also post these photos in the photography section? think they'd get more attention? :sign0005:

aleYarok

aleYarok

harvest time!!!!!!!!!!
:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:
photos here:

Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yeah have fun bringing those trees of dank down, wish I could help.

aleYarok

aleYarok

first bubba tree came down right as lights came on @ 11:00pm
holy fucking shit!!! cant wait till i get some photos to show you what these MPBs produced. its now almost 5am and with 4 of us trimming only half of the plant is done.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest buddy! :harvest:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

holy fucking shit!!! cant wait till i get some photos to show you what these MPBs produced. its now almost 5am and with 4 of us trimming only half of the plant is done.

Congratulations on another sweet run, Ale & pop! Looks like each run, you are getting those MPB's dialed in. I am stoked for you. Maybe with this run it is time to get a trim reaper or such device for all of the small to mid size nugs. I couldn't imagine the time involved in trimming all those trees. My eyes are going blurry just thinking about it. :confused0059: You will have to do a smoke report on that JTR from Subcool when it is cured up.

Keep it up with the great grows and awesome photos!

-TF

Giddeon

Giddeon

Haha yeah for me there is only 2 of us, sometimes 3 if lucky, ever trimming and we start at around 10pm and trim until 5am we can take out a whole plant in this time. The assembly line technique helps blow through the trimming.

1 person pulls large water leafs and other materials not going into the hash pile and throw the leaf into a large black trash bag.

next person separates the branches into manageable handling sizes for trimmers to work with (for me I dry on racks no space for hanging plants, so the nugs are cut off the branches at this time)

next person (sometimes after the first 2 jobs are done and there is only the 2 of us, we both tackle this job) will do the final trim around each bud and put the nugs into a bucket to be transfered to the racks after we finish.

Treat your trimming sesh like a fast food restaurant, give each person a simple task, do not combine it with anything else, and production should go up.

Less time getting up and moving around the more trimming you get done. Just trying to put out what has help me get faster at trimming come harvest time. My first MPB harvest it took me 3 days to do one plant. Thank god there was only 4 that time.

aleYarok

aleYarok

Congratulations on another sweet run, Ale & pop! Looks like each run, you are getting those MPB's dialed in. I am stoked for you. Maybe with this run it is time to get a trim reaper or such device for all of the small to mid size nugs. I couldn't imagine the time involved in trimming all those trees. My eyes are going blurry just thinking about it. :confused0059: You will have to do a smoke report on that JTR from Subcool when it is cured up.

Keep it up with the great grows and awesome photos!

-TF

thanks buddy. once all the nugs are cured the crew will be going through them all to select the keepers, so we'll make sure to take lots of notes and share them with you all.
ps. as of the first it is no longer a son and pop op. my best friend from highschool and his gf have moved up to cali, im moving out and into a place with them not far from the pops, signing the lease today! so pumped.... so many good things to come.

Haha yeah for me there is only 2 of us, sometimes 3 if lucky, ever trimming and we start at around 10pm and trim until 5am we can take out a whole plant in this time. The assembly line technique helps blow through the trimming.

1 person pulls large water leafs and other materials not going into the hash pile and throw the leaf into a large black trash bag.

next person separates the branches into manageable handling sizes for trimmers to work with (for me I dry on racks no space for hanging plants, so the nugs are cut off the branches at this time)

next person (sometimes after the first 2 jobs are done and there is only the 2 of us, we both tackle this job) will do the final trim around each bud and put the nugs into a bucket to be transfered to the racks after we finish.

Treat your trimming sesh like a fast food restaurant, give each person a simple task, do not combine it with anything else, and production should go up.

Less time getting up and moving around the more trimming you get done. Just trying to put out what has help me get faster at trimming come harvest time. My first MPB harvest it took me 3 days to do one plant. Thank god there was only 4 that time.

THANKS GID!!!!!!!! exactly what i needed right now. sounds like youve got the harvest process down.
really dont know what we would do with out my friend and his gf. they have been kicking ass and powering through this bubba.
we got most of the plant done last night. last bit is being trimmed up right now. filled up a 3 rows of the 32in net. there are another 3 rows full of the soil plants. smells coming from the closet are net are insane.

last time it took me and my dad a month to trim 4 much smaller plants.

Congrats on the harvest buddy! :harvest:

thanks shady!!

Giddeon

Giddeon

THANKS GID!!!!!!!! exactly what i needed right now. sounds like youve got the harvest process down.

You are welcome, After a few harvests it will be like clock work for you.

The first big harvest has an awe factor that will slow you down as well, there's a lot of stopping and admiring the large colas of dank. Once large colas of dank just becomes a regular thing trimming time goes down as well.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

There is a shop in huntington beach that rents trimmers

Top Bottom