8k 5mpb first grow

• Thread starter aleYarok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jakew215

fuck ya. i just came in my pants. no need for the ol ladies new outfit tonight...

aleYarok

aleYarok

yeah ill try and get some photos up tomorrow. ive been slacking.
soooo sick of trimming i dont want to do anything else when im not triming but sleep lol
kind disappointed with the blackberry kush, i suspect it isnt the real cut... very fluffy.
the lemon og is fucking bomb. been smoking on her all week. even after just hanging for a week before put in jars she was tasting great, lemony pinesol funk and burned really clean. a week later she is smoking great!!! cant imagine what another 2-3 more weeks of curing will bring to her.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

yeah ill try and get some photos up tomorrow. ive been slacking.
soooo sick of trimming i dont want to do anything else when im not triming but sleep lol
kind disappointed with the blackberry kush, i suspect it isnt the real cut... very fluffy.
the lemon og is fucking bomb. been smoking on her all week. even after just hanging for a week before put in jars she was tasting great, lemony pinesol funk and burned really clean. a week later she is smoking great!!! cant imagine what another 2-3 more weeks of curing will bring to her.

I will be looking forward to more of your photos. You take some great shots. Oh man, that's some good shit there on your trimming fun there, ale. Most I trimmed before was 2 and a half pounds. Eyes bleary and body weary. That's a bummer about the blackberry kush. Were they all in the MPB's? I am just about to pull the plug on this round. I am getting the impression that you need a pretty problem free run to get a good harvest with the system. I will be better prepared for my next run. Congrats, and enjoy that lemon OG in the meanwhile while you recover from the harvest.

-TF

S

strictlyOG

big ups to your pops! shows how far a parent would go to help their child in any dream they wish to achieve. parents can be a huge support when you least expect it.good luck bro

O

Original Grower

if i was you, id squash all the bennies and root boosters/cleaners and just rock 35%h202 at 1.6ml/L every 2-3 days. its clean, cheap, efficient and very effective, og

2007 2008 medman grow journal 373
2007 2008 medman grow journal 374
2007 2008 medman grow journal 497
aleYarok

aleYarok

I will be looking forward to more of your photos. You take some great shots. Oh man, that's some good shit there on your trimming fun there, ale. Most I trimmed before was 2 and a half pounds. Eyes bleary and body weary. That's a bummer about the blackberry kush. Were they all in the MPB's? I am just about to pull the plug on this round. I am getting the impression that you need a pretty problem free run to get a good harvest with the system. I will be better prepared for my next run. Congrats, and enjoy that lemon OG in the meanwhile while you recover from the harvest.

-TF

yeah the MPB was all blackberry kush

big ups to your pops! shows how far a parent would go to help their child in any dream they wish to achieve. parents can be a huge support when you least expect it.good luck bro

its both our dreams

Nice grow. Lemon OG sounds tasty

its my favorite that i grew, keeps getting better the longer it cures

if i was you, id squash all the bennies and root boosters/cleaners and just rock 35%h202 at 1.6ml/L every 2-3 days. its clean, cheap, efficient and very effective, og

no roots excel?? i feel like vegging takes twice as long without it. i have hydrofungicide and h202 on back up
your roots looks look mighty fine

Excelent first grow. What was your final yield?

the average for each plant was around 3/4lb

Hey ale, you out there?

yo sorry trich ive been slacking. im away from the grow now, dad is in charge for the week, hopefully i will have time on this "vacation" to upload photos from last run.
the new plants have been in the "bloom" room for a week and where looking stellar when i left, i will take photos once i get back, im sure they will blown up, wish i took photos before i left. but this run is bubba in the MPB with ~30 5gal supersoil pots (probably way to many strains hehehe, lots of goodies)

aleYarok

aleYarok

the average for each tree was around 3/4 lb...

the close up macros are of the soil plants (bubba, cadillac and lemon og)

DSC 0003
DSC 0009
DSC 0015
DSC 0020
DSC 0022
DSC 0023
DSC 0024
DSC 0032
DSC 0042
DSC 0047
DSC 0052
DSC 0057
DSC 0059
DSC 0060
DSC 0064
DSC 0084
DSC 0097
DSC 0110
DSC 0119
DSC 0123
DSC 0141
DSC 0143
DSC 0157
DSC 0162
DSC 0169
DSC 0177
DSC 0178
DSC 0180
DSC 0185
DSC 0187
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Go Ale!

Awesome job on the grow! I am a big fan of the lady bugs, myself.
You and your dad should be proud. Keep up the good work.

-TF

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
cool, good job for the 1st grow. nice pics. lovin the ladybug shots.
-lead

Latest posts

Top Bottom