9K Rockwool Drip

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Do you ever flush beteen res changes? And if so for how long and with what do you use

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Yes, Sir! Every other res change I will drain, fill with fresh water, and run it for one night. The next night it is back to feeding as usual.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mendo dude, you're one busy man, I know you're gearing up for your outdoor run. Living the good life. How's business at the shop??
peace from the ozarks to norcal..

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Teal 022
Teal 026
Teal 046
Teal 028
Teal 029

Teal 027
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

No OD for this year. I want to have more of a life than just growing all the time. I might put one or two pets out there.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Thanks for the response. One more question do you always ph your res to 5.5 before every feeding or do you let it rise during the week. Thanks man btw what are the dimensions of your room.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I ph to about 5.8 and adjust it back down during the week when it goes above 6.3. Roughly 10x16

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

My room is the same size on the outside so on the inside it's 15'6" x 9'6" ... Your room looks very nice. I have been setting it at 5.5 everyday before I feed. Should I let it rise or am I good with what I'm doing. I'm getting some rust spots on some of my skywalker og and it seems to be the ones directly under the lights. I'm not seeing any heat stress so I'm thinking it's because of the ph and I am wondering if feed at 5.8-5.9 it might help. What do you think?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Pickle juice part 6 001
Pickle juice part 6 004
Pickle juice part 6 005
Pickle juice part 6 006
Pickle juice part 6 007
Pickle juice part 6 011
Pickle juice part 6 012
Pickle juice part 6 013
Pickle juice part 6 014
Pickle juice part 6 015
I found mold on a cuple of tops tonight. I went through and cut off all the big tops, they still have about a week and a half left to go. At least the secondaries can beef up and ripen. All I cut down were the SnS. The pics are in the " Before and After" format, so to speak.

evu80

evu80

hey Mendo,

how often are you feeding them and for how long. Towards the end do you cut back on the feeding frequency as well?

I'm also having some bud rot issues. Seems like no matter how much I cut/chop off more tops are infected each day. Seems like a losing battle. Im running GDP and about to do a quick flush and chop before I end up with nothing this run.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I water 4 times a night(their day). The first feeding is 2 minutes, every other is one minute. When the mold comes in, it's there. I always cut off all of my big top, so long as it is within 2 weeks of harvest, if I find mold on more than one top. I'd rather harvest slightly preemy buds than have it ripe, rotten and tossed over the hill side. I'll leave the secondaries to ripen. That is flushed or not. When they gotta go, they gotta go. I hope you get some out. Thanks for coming by.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I have not had time to read but a post here and there. The girls looks AMAZING. You gave me an idea to go get more 2x4 trays and doing a top feed. I am not a pro like you with rockwool and top drip. But I would love if you made a pit stop one thread I made not long ago.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ith-topfeed-vs-ebb-buckets-in-rockwool.46883/

Cant think about having buds so big that it rots while it grows. Then again this is the 1st time i am trying a sealed room like others.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The room was cut on Thursday, cleaned yesterday, and replanted today. Most of the herbs are still drying, so there is no final weight yet. The 4x8 and 2x4 on the right are Sky walker OG. The back 4x4's, the center 2x4 and left 2x4 are filled with Cheese Quake. (there are 2 tester Super Silver Haze in the left 2x4). And the left 4x8 is all Grape Ape,aside from 4 Hash Plant(testers).
Photo 2

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Props for the nice crop Mendo. I'm working on a project that closely resembles your room.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work MendoCruz! Impressive reset time on starting the next round...

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Final tally for the last rounds was just shy of 11lb.
Thanks for the good words guys.

Top Bottom