A closer look at the UC

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokie

smokie

Just got me some today, Ill be trying the full line up next run.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I called and got mine direct. Although when i got mine they didn't have labels yet.. I'm sure they do now. I am ending my second week of flower in a couple days. I'm liking it so far...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Ok so for sure one thing that can be ruled out is that epsom cures the problem without the addition of calmag... I just tried it with a 1/2 strength aqua flakes and a 3/4 strength adding just epsom at a 1/4 tbsp per gallon...

Rob always was weary of calmag because of the high iron and calcium content... I was thinking along the lines before of too much iron locking out other nutes or causing iron toxicity (iron toxicity is what the problem I/we are facing sounds like it is to me thats my guess if its a nute problem) still doesn't explain why or whats going on though.

dankworth

dankworth

Ok so for sure one thing that can be ruled out is that epsom cures the problem without the addition of calmag... I just tried it with a 1/2 strength aqua flakes and a 3/4 strength adding just epsom at a 1/4 tbsp per gallon...

Rob always was weary of calmag because of the high iron and calcium content... I was thinking along the lines before of too much iron locking out other nutes or causing iron toxicity (iron toxicity is what the problem I/we are facing sounds like it is to me thats my guess if its a nute problem) still doesn't explain why or whats going on though.

I had been wondering specifically about iron. I had either heard or read something years ago regarding h&g having lots of iron, and that that was what gave h&g plants their glossy look.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Here's a farm members journal... its the first one I looked at tonight Im about to start going through them...

I see a lot of familiar things in that journal (before he fucked them up) go have a look...

dankworth

dankworth

Here's a farm members journal... its the first one I looked at tonight Im about to start going through them...

I see a lot of familiar things in that journal (before he fucked them up) go have a look...

I could not get past the fat shirtless guy. I will stick to dtw chow.

dankworth

dankworth

http://i306.invalid.com/albums/nn272/f1ydave/Grow/IMG_0612.jpg

Right back at you.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

even the great ucmenow cant hide the flaws lol I see the bottoms on those plants buddy even through the blurry pics... on the flipside you have the healthiest looking uc garden on here so far... props to you my friend thats damn close to what im trying to achieve... what nutes are you running?

dankworth

dankworth

http://i306.invalid.com/albums/nn272/f1ydave/Grow/IMG_0611.jpg

He's built kind of like a root aphid.

I think we've found your new avatar, QuarterbackMo.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

ds grow... even though this guy is a fantastic grower which is undisputed by far... his plants still arent running at 100% in the uc.

Top Bottom