a few pics from my greenhouse.....

• Thread starter cannabeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabeans

cannabeans

northern lights x blueberry (dr. atomic)

she is still going!

Nl x bb 006
Nl x bb 009
Nl x bb 011
Nl x bb 015
Nl x bb 012
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those plants look way done to me, are the buds still fattening?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you only checking the trichomes? I pull once the buds stop fattening. Which is usually when the weather has gotten bad.

cannabeans

cannabeans

when they first started to bloom...

i knew she was going to go at least till the end of october. she is still adding denisity, slowly but surely. and im watching closely! looking for the "couchlock knock out"medicine. i did save a cut of her to run under lights.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That beast looks almost done.. Watch out ur now entering the danger zone.. Keep a close eye on that monster..

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing colours on your plants bro, really skilled grow.

G81

M

maxwell murder

cannabeans-
your greenie kicks ass. it's really cool you've got food growing in there too. thanks for sharing.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

i really really enjoyed looking at this! you made my day!

cannabeans

cannabeans

thanks again....

for all the kind words.... just started trimming today so i will have some dry pics and a tally hopefully soon!!!!

B

Bigcorners

Cannabeans,

hands down one of the best and well detailed greenhouse grows i have ever seen, each one of your babies looks like they got alot of love.

Did you find anymore budrot towards the end of the season besides the sativa's? How was the yield, i would love to see some dry shots of those beauts!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Cannabeans,

hands down one of the best and well detailed greenhouse grows i have ever seen, each one of your babies looks like they got alot of love.

I completely Agree! Thanks for bumping this thread.

Great work Cannabeans!

cannabeans

cannabeans

wow... thanks!!!!

my humidity was way too high this year and i lost a bit to mold. the grapegod (purple sativa) was the worst, but every plant lost a little, but that didnt stop me from a great harvest. lots of hard work went into this yrs garden and we are still eating and smoking and trimming the harvest. i will post some dry shots tomorrow when the sun comes out!

as far as yield goes.... the "sour og" was the most impressive! had 5 plants that were much smaller than the rest, about 4 lbs of super sticky stanky herb. she was my favorite at the beginning of the summer, and she still is my favorite now.

E

Extinctgenetics

After ten pages of drooling, I know now that greenhouse is the way to go. Much respect.

Top Bottom