A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Beautiful cola baba! I love the color on it. Its crazy how only the stems are purple. Sure looks like a yielder to. thumbs up bro :) that plant is looking sexy as hell outdoors.

img_2595-jpg.249093

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Beautiful cola baba! I love the color on it. Its crazy how only the stems are purple. Sure looks like a yielder to. thumbs up bro :) that plant is looking sexy as hell outdoors.
Thanks jeezer, the OG32 is looking uber sexy, got about half of them with the red/purple petioles and stems and the rest are really green.
The odor coming off that one is something special, can't wait to run her inside!

dirk d

dirk d

you don't spray anything for the mold baba?? would figure you could hit the plants with some greencure at least.. just a thought.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks sox! Just excited to see how the dreamy og and og32 turn out:D The dreamy og is budding harder than og32 and def has bigger flowers with a wild blue bubblegumish odor coming off em early. The og32 is a lot shorter and is stinky stinky!

sox

sox

Thanks sox! Just excited to see how the dreamy og and og32 turn out:D The dreamy og is budding harder than og32 and def has bigger flowers with a wild blue bubblegumish odor coming off em early. The og32 is a lot shorter and is stinky stinky!
nice bro, whats the time frame on the og32?

dirk d

dirk d

Wow Baba! nice and crystally! make me want to do an outdoor grow next season. lol.

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up baba ur killing it....sickass genetics ur werking with the purples are really coming out... nice:cool:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wow Baba! nice and crystally! make me want to do an outdoor grow next season. lol.
Def do if you have the space dirk! It's always nice to see genetics outside;)

Boy that Cherry Pie looks fantastic! Great job on the outdoor! Peace!
Qq
Thanks much Quest! Smells divine too:D

whats up baba ur killing it....sickass genetics ur werking with the purples are really coming out... nice:cool:
You know it, cool nights are def here, thanks for taking a looksy:)

Jeezer

Jeezer

That Cherry pie looks killer! Any plans on knockin her up baba? Cherry pie crosses would be epic!

Top Bottom