• Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
here is a nice leafy low light outy shot of the Dreamy OG :D

IMG 2657

sky_blue

sky_blue

That's the way !! Beautiful. Great job. (((Did I see some of your grow room pics with the dehumid. set up in the ceiling?)))
If so, I can see the room is working great... (how much did that Santa Fe Dryer (?) cost?)

Group shot

Here are some lizard king og and D King & jack herer!
left_side1.jpg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
looks really dreamy there baba.... what does she smell like...
Hello Evoke, that phenotype has a blue spicy hazey bubblegummy smell with a underlying banana ogerkush odor!
That's the way !! Beautiful. Great job. (((Did I see some of your grow room pics with the dehumid. set up in the ceiling?)))
If so, I can see the room is working great... (how much did that Santa Fe Dryer (?) cost?)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks Muncher! I had to pick a lower branch from mold and was able to salvage this lil nug at the tip of that branch, it was bigger but I've been chiefing it and it is surprisingly potent for semi premature or the earliest of the early window of ripening, lol
Here is a couple shots of it, she gained a nice whitish/light colored tint after drying and looks to be beyond worthy of running again :D

IMG 2675
IMG 2676
IMG 2677

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is some Cherry Pie outdoor, the first purpley shots are of a plant that went a week further than the other shots but the earlier stuff I think I like better...lmao
From the CP shot onward is the earlier picking and the first pics before that went full term :D

IMG 2680
IMG 2681
IMG 2682
IMG 2683
IMG 2684
IMG 2685
IMG 2686
IMG 2688
IMG 2693
IMG 2694

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

killer outdoor bro. looks like you and i have the same CP cut. looks identical. killer smoke but not my favorite. ive spent my time with her and now its on to the next 1. great work bro.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Baba those look fantastic ! Something for me to strive for Go Lizard ! perhaps i should pop my OG's too :) Not seeing any mold ?

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

Baba, Great work brotha. Every piece of gear on this thread looks stellar, I just made a order but i'll be picking up some of your work next. I've gone through a ton of gear from other Breeders and i've only found a couple keepers. Seems like everything you pop are keepers, even your non keepers lol. Keep it up!!

Ohh yeah, Noticed some of your cutts are native to Norcal(salmoncreek,cherrypie,cookies). Would you happen to know where I can find a cherry cutting? I'm in the city, PM me.

Top Bottom