A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Really hurts to look at all the strains I wish I were growing lol. OG 32 and Dreamy OG both been on the radar. Shit even the Key Lime Kush!! I need something from your stock in my garden fast! Man I can't wait til tax return season LOL!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
IMG 2787
IMG 2788
IMG 2790
IMG 2796
IMG 2797
IMG 2803
IMG 2800

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
baba, your outdoor looks incredible man! yum yum! :0p
thanks yumyum! I don't get the chunks like those key lime and acai pics I recently posted as that's a total diff environ but the rainforest does put out frosty outdoor, way more glistening with the humidity kept semi high versus desert buds, but I don't yield shit and lost easily over a half pound of good top nugs. Prob only a few pounds will come from the outy but it's fun to see what genetics do out there!!

This is Dreamy OG #4 outdoor

IMG 2881
IMG 2882
IMG 2883
IMG 2884

O

Organicyumyum

thanks yumyum! I don't get the chunks like those key lime and acai pics I recently posted as that's a total diff environ but the rainforest does put out frosty outdoor, way more glistening with the humidity kept semi high versus desert buds, but I don't yield shit and lost easily over a half pound of good top nugs. Prob only a few pounds will come from the outy but it's fun to see what genetics do out there!!

This is Dreamy OG #4 outdoor

View attachment 262342View attachment 262343View attachment 262344View attachment 262345

i would love to smoke some! looks super bomb. never get any good outdoors like these. they are always all beaten up and grown sub par.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Very frosty I am on a journey in Maui and hoping to walk across a garden like that ( I could only wish ) LOL nice finished buds also:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking buds, Baba! Man, I wish my girls wouldn't have gotten fucked up. I still got beans to pop tho. Hopefully I can get them goin in the next seed pop. Thanx for sharing ur pics and beans!

slausongardens

slausongardens

i gotta give it up to you baba g, you post some awesome looking pics and make some amazing strains.. it seems like im always finding something not to like with a lot of new breeders but you seem like the real deal.. a weed mans weed man.. some of the most beautiful outdoor buds ive ever seen as well as indoor.. the photos ive seen of your lizard king and roarge are the shit.. i swear im gonna have to get some of your beans eventually. not sure why i havent yet i guess im late to the show.

i envy your lifestyle haha i wish i could be doing big ass trees outdoors like that as well as big indoor runs up in the hills.

i hope you start getting a lot of the credit you deserve instead of a lot of these other guys.. just wanted to drop in and give my props to you from what ive seen.

Top Bottom