A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Girls

Here are some assorted Wifi phenos, first time I've ever tried growing it, might have a keeper but not really sure I'm gonna keep her...there is a rOarGe pic in there too, the rOarGe really looks a lot like one of the Wifi phenos but smells so much better!

IMG 1174
IMG 1175
IMG 1176
IMG 1177
IMG 1180
IMG 1182
IMG 1184
IMG 1185
IMG 1186
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great shots man, very frosty got the leaves folding over

Reactions: mal
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm bro your ballin outta control with all these dank shotz they all look insane.....I hope u find your keeper in the wifi batch I'm sure one will stick with ya in the end they look killer super triched out....hows the dream indy compared to the satty cut that's the one I grew the hell out of for along while still love it to this day..the diablo looks super tasty can't wait to see some shots flowering next to your og cut killin it man keep up the awesome work!-talk to ya soon!-oh yeah how's the bandana pheno comin along mine are fuckin stackin biggggg time I'm gonna throw up some pics here soon lovin these girls.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
good to hear you think the rOarGe smells better then the wifi, i guess that means it will taste better to. why did you use the tahoe cut and not your no name og in the cross?

I made the rOarGe a few years ago and I didn't have the no name OG cut I have nowadays then. So, the Tahoe was my OG of choice then. It made it an easy decision...

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Feckin Brilliant Baby-G ,

Nice job & Great Pic's .

Be Well ,,,

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wifi update

Hey folks,

Thought I'd throw up some finished nug shots of a few phenos here, not the best trim job but these are the more OG leaners. I've got others that are beyond white & furry with glands but they are super bland and lacking odors/flavs. Might pick one out of these to keep but it just isn't as exciting flavor wise when compared to the OG's I'm used to and other hybrids...
But the white lives up to its name no doubt!
These were grown right next to my main intake and got cold and skinny nugs as a result, also were in coco with perlite and fed floranova and not much else.
Overall they yielded decent but could be chunkier!

IMG 1204
IMG 1205
IMG 1206
IMG 1207
IMG 1208
IMG 1209
IMG 1213
IMG 1214
IMG 1215
IMG 1216
IMG 1217
IMG 1218
IMG 1219
IMG 1220
IMG 1222
IMG 1223
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Nice work

Your thumb keeps getting greener and greener man. Its good to see breeders putting out super fire x super fire and not trying to mask or water down their precious cuts. The pictures alone made me pack another bowl!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks Ganja!!
My goal is to improve upon these precious cuts ultimately, got a long road ahead...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell fuckin yeah that wifi looks dank as all hell take some big fat rips for me bro......

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing pictures, you've got dank. Everything looks incredible, craving the scratch and sniff version. Take care

mal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That shit looks real dope baba. That I'll Chemdog's Sister cross should be wicked bro. Good work!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey baba, how goes it? How does the banana crack taste/smell? Did you use the bsog male to make the B.C.? If so why did you decide to not release these with the last drop?
Hey ogsour! I'm doing well, enjoying this taste of summer! The Banana Ogerkush male hit the Green Crack, I made this one a few years ago.
Couldn't release it as it was made long time ago and I have super limited amount of em left...
It has the g.c. sweetness and pineapple odor all the way til week 6 or so then it starts getting some banana funk ogness to it and a weird food type of smell, like a sweetloaf of bread...lol I dunno, it's a weird one but is potent and hits good!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Got a sad story on the best Banana Crack Phenotype that I lost...I originally had called this hybrid Fried Green Bananas but people didn't stick to that name and kept calling it Banana Crack, eventually I gave up on correcting them:mad:
I had a buddy helping me with harvest and this was the second time I had this Phenotype growing, she had shown major leaf curl and just a lot of unhappiness the whole veg and early flower, whereas the rest of the room had been really happy and loving life!
So, I didn't think much of it and the first round I grew her she didn't blow my mind(READ THIS!! The first time you run a seedling or the first cutting off a seedling through flowering you might not see this plants potential.) The second or third time you grow it it just might show you a better show, I'm not gonna go into the science behind this as I have no proof on why I feel this happens. BUT I can attest to it happening on dozens of occasions:D
So, to make a long story short I didn't smoke the first round of her as I had mega variety and the second round I didn't realize til about week 5 in flower that this plant was something special;)
So, to make a long story short I didn't clone her and when the end of the cycle came I knew I had to reveg this girl, which is not a favorite technique imo, ime. I had no other choice though, so reveg was on the menu for harvest:) Well, To make a long story short!
I had a friend helping with harvest, we had finished most of the stardawg and were getting to the three phenotypes of Banana Crack/FGB and one was ultra chunky but semi blandular compared to the revegger gal. That one wasn't a keeper and one was not my bag, but this third was seriously the best flowers I'd seen in a couple years hands down!
To make a long story short, I decided to go get a snack and some drinks from the kitchen while my buddy was working on the banana cracks, I told him maybe a half dozen times in 5mins, "Don't take all the branches off that one there, make sure to leave the lowest branches cause I'm gonna reveg her! This is of the utmost importance I stated..." I went up for foods and bevies and a couple bowl loads, tuned out to some music and a couple bowls for 20mins, got my last bowl downed and headed for the room:cool:
I walked in and handed the person a drink, some snackies and a fresh bowl, said it's all yours, I'm fresh baked!
I put on a fresh cd and cracked my beer, took a sip and put it on the stereo shelf, donned on my gloves and got ready to scope this amazing girl up close and personal...To make a long story short, I did a double take, maybe a triple take and realized I saw the BCrack phenotype I wanted to keep was all hung up and big leafed:mad: So, to make a long story short, I reminded the person that this was the wrong one you kept some branches on, it was the super chunky blandular one...so, to make a long story short I lost that one.
I started all the rest of my FGB/Banana Crack seeds and to make a long story short I didn't find one as good as that one...
She was sparkly, so frosty, killer bud to leaf ratio and had this unreal sugar pineapple that was a real rich odor with a deep OG back end on it...

If you don't get the "to make a long story short" watch the latest South Park!:p

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
(READ THIS!! The first time you run a seedling or the first cutting off a seedling through flowering you might not see this plants potential.)

I think it's the same principle that makes that first pancake in a batch never be the best one. I hate when science fucks up weed and pancakes. Fucking science, can't live with it, can't live without it.

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom