A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here are a couple shots of the Crystal Ship #2, fresh & still drying but has a unique fruity funk that is growing on me :D

IMG 3437
IMG 3442

dirk d

dirk d

Beautiful colors on that CS #5 Baba! My #5 is just starting to get some color too. Same with my #2. They are looking like some amazing plants. Looking forward to your smoke report lol

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Was wondering about that Crystal Ship. Have seen it being offered around town and ddnt realise it was your cut. She looks beautiful !

PnL

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Was wondering about that Crystal Ship. Have seen it being offered around town and ddnt realise it was your cut. She looks beautiful !

PnL
I have only let one person have the crystal ship and it was a clone so if your seeing the Crystal Ship nugs or cuts out there, they aren't from this genetic line. Unless the only other person with this strain gave cuts out...
It's a good name, prob just a coincidence, although a few others will prob be growing these from seed in the future.
I can't wait to see how the crystal ship does into concentrate form :D

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

@ baba :its been clones offered so im doubting its your cut then . Probably another asshole just renaming his crap to sell cuts.

Top Bottom