A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Lookin dank baba G! Both of those phenos look like yielders to. Just remembered this hybrid didnt make it on the winter release but I wanna grow some crystal ship after lookin at those pics!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lookin dank baba G! Both of those phenos look like yielders to. Just remembered this hybrid didnt make it on the winter release but I wanna grow some crystal ship after lookin at those pics!
the crystal ship no.2 is my pick besides the Golden Gate Kush and the Picnic Basket OG and 1 Fried Banana Kush phenotype is creating some drool when I stare at it...lol
It's fun to see 21 random phenotypes of diff plant varietals, really shows you what works in the feed program and what doesn't:D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
These pics are all BILLY MAYS :)

IMG 3220
IMG 3223
IMG 3224
IMG 3226
IMG 3231

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Sounds sweet, that Critical Jack, i bet the critical part of it made it more dense? My jack isn't the densest but still yields really well, could only imagine if it had the og density...Do you have any pics of the Critical Jack, I'd love to see her if you do!

baba G

Sorry Bro been MIA over here!

Here is my Critical Jack cut...she is a beast. When she is just about done in my table runs.. it looks like a tornado hit her...but she keeps on pushing. She averages about 1.2 g/watt under 6 hundo. She can be pulled about anywhere from 8.5-10...I have a cut of her running over in PNW...they be calling her the Cripplin Jack...lol
DSCN5105
DSCN5110
DSCN5134
DSCN5139
DSCN5144
DSCN5145
DSCN5542
DSCN5543

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
DAmn, nice phenotype there Baked!!
She has that Jack look down pat and looks denser/chunkier for sure but still has the trichomes that the Jack torques out. How is the odor on her?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Sweet as Bubblegum on a shake or in the fan'd air.. then get real close and she is all jack and on the squeeze. She finishes very even...even the bottoms finish out real nice. Real easy to train to...see if I got some shots I took showing off her training.

sky_blue

sky_blue

Hey Baked:
I'm running an ebb & flow with Hugo rw blocks, might try some powder KB or an alternative on a trial run, maybe with the less dense genetics they might get harder...
Yeah, GH is mellow and priced right! I've never used GH in soil except mom plants with flora nova and they love it.

Yeah the Banana Split is a fun one, her sister the rOarGe is where it's at though in my book, she gets chunkier, and is super potent! The phenos are pretty much all interesting so far and have something to offer, based on the users preferrence some will pick others over some...

That's the fun with beans! We all have slightly diff or largely diff opinions and with beans you can pick the pheno you find most attractive and that benefits you medicinally!

baba G
GEDC1587

GEDC1585
Top Bottom