A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Sometimes we learn from our mistakes really fast too!!! Had to put tape on the stem right after I put in to keep it from sliding around. 👍

20201127 151352

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

The mother strain will be Sunset Sherbet. I picked it for the GSC roots and its pretty colors 🤣 The dad is a semi unknown male from VT and of dubious provenance. He is a bushy, heavy branching, sativa leaning monster. My personal goal is to increase the yield on the sherbet without loosing her ease of growth and bag appeal. I don't sell, but I do smoke with my eyes first!
Can I ask more details about the seeds? Where did you come across them? Did you buy them from a company? I have to document everything as we go along👌Just in case we have a EUREKA moment! Just sayin’ bro 😎!

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

That sounds cool! Though the part with the highest variation is the F2, right?

Arguably the best grower in illinois is doing a breeding program with dosidos F2s such as this stuff.

View attachment 1051374
So I think finding good F1s will be the easy part for everyone. The really cool thing will be seeing what's in the F2s and making F3s.

I think people say you "need" huge selection to do quality breeding because they are super goal oriented toward being the best it could be, etc. But if you just want to try to make something cool and a little different? And yours?

Idk. This looks like people will learn more about that question though.

And seriously, the vibes are so good here. I love this. Thanks so much for the kind words too!
@Milson Are you going to do an F2 cross with that indica?

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

The theory is the males carry mostly his moms important traits so just pick the strongest healthiest looking one if you have more than 1
When you say strongest healthiest one don’t you think you should clarify that you mean the strongest healthiest MALE! and not the MOM this time.....LOL😆!!!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
This tall....LOL!!! Both male and female seeds are from there?
Gotta go back and read the thread for dad's origin story..That horse has been beaten already lol Don't want to relive that horror show 👍

You can read about mr Sherbinsky/Mario the sherbet breeder from San fran on the google👍🌱

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

So what genetics are you starting with? If you have no set cross in mind maybe readers could offer up a couple seeds to donate. Needs to be good seeds and not just trash from a friend who grew hermie plants. And nothing with GG#4 That was a cross dresser the day it was born.
Let us know if we can help.

Top Bottom