A journal for the dark one.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Sup Big Buddy! I just picked up a bottle of SM 90 over the weekend... I also have Dutch Master's Penetrator that I usually use with their Zone to fight off PM. Care to share your SM 90 recipe? I was planning on using it in my soil plant's nute mix, but wasn't sure of the appropriate dosage or if it should be used from seedlings/cuttings through aggressive bloom... :thinking

Oh fuck dude, i never even saw this, I'm sorry about that. Wouldnt have been much help anyway cause i just started with this product, and yet to try any soil application. I know it will kill the biologicals in your soil, so watch for that. i think the recommended mix is at 1-2 mils per gallon. Other than that, I'm but an sm 90 newb my man. For the spray I can tell you i mexed at 1 liter for 8 liters of water, and it seemed to be ok on the girls, and effective.

Now a little update, gonna do another spray before i put up some pics, so i'll try and get those up tomorrow. Thesea re growing very nice and strong, and I can already see a couple of the alien dawgs that look straight chem, and it makes me happy! Actually I was checking out I think it was unitedgrooves thread, and the laves are identical to that crazy one hes got, so I hope all other aspects follow in suit.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No worries Big Buddy... I ended up using the SM-90 at 2ml/gal yesterday on my soil plants. :cool Looking forward to your new photo update...

darksideX

darksideX

heyho BB..hope all is well..and also curious 'bout ur babyz..

R

radical farmer

Looking great bb! I can't wait to see how those Alien Express turn out.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

No worries Big Buddy... I ended up using the SM-90 at 2ml/gal yesterday on my soil plants. :cool Looking forward to your new photo update...

Gonna try and get a couple shots of the girls tonight, don tmind the touch of thrip damage, I'm just waiting on spinisad to arrive to kill the fuckers, til then I can just fend them off really.

heyho BB..hope all is well..and also curious 'bout ur babyz..

Hey man, they all look perfect and healthy, touch of stretch, but thats my fault for over stocking the rooms.

This thread must only exists to tease us.

No, but an entire city of med patients with no one to help them but me exists, I update as much as I can, but I'm a very sick man, with more responsibilities than most know. Not a pissy comment or anything, but taking shots just cant always be my main thing. Now I'm about to start doing official tests for some seed co.s again, you'll see me post pics like crazy then, with 2 page 8 strain smoke reports. But right now with these, they're only like a foot tall, and I havnt even started my whole bushing process, so its a pretty dull show to be honest.

ha ha it kinda feels like it lol but im sure bb is busy as hell with all his monsters :)

Pretty much man, also had equipment fuck me over, well i fucked the equipment up and didnt realize. I'm sure no one wants to see ph fluctuated plants, though these never went off at all i must say.

Looking great bb! I can't wait to see how those Alien Express turn out.

Man, the alien express absolutely stink in veg, I'm shocked how good they smell.

The girls, well plants, couple girls for sure, 1 of each are and many more to show yet. I find the structure of the ads very interesting, i can really see the D shape in the leaves, but just slightly different, fatter and a bit more ridged, but the same basic shape. The alien express are so far the most consistent of all of them, and like I say, smell very interesting, very skunky!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok guys, pictures are taken, and i promise I'll have em up today, trying to get these rooms rebuilt along with the work, as you all know, fuckin madness!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Keep plugging away Bud! Hope your week is going well. Peace

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Keep plugging away Bud! Hope your week is going well. Peace

Some patch work with the black and white and attach the ducting, and I glow again!

Oh, and something I've meant to do. Been my man, I have to say sorry for seeming a little short before, really didnt mean to. Just was one of those extremely crazy days, so again, my apologies man.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

late, but here they are, we'll start with the alien express. All of these plants are strong and very interesting so far, every strain, but the smell right now, comes from this line. Gonna let all these lt crosses get huge i think. 2 pics of each plant of the ae, 6 phenos:

ae1:

Untitled Scanned 12
Untitled Scanned 13
Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 31
Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 28
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 43
Untitled Scanned 45
Untitled Scanned 46
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Last 2 of those, here is where I start my bushing for the chem lines and what not, running from seeds that is, not the cuts. Oops, and dont mind where i typed ae 1 in the first post, forgot to delete, it, too lazy to go back.

Untitled Scanned 39
Untitled Scanned 40
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres the grass knuckles f2, looking real nice. Oh, and the stretching is not the strain, these were also out of direct light for a few days and got leggy on me, theres a reason these shots took so long, lol. I say that with this set of shots, but the gk is the one that stayed nice a tight, the other 2 varieties are trying to reach something on the top shelf i think.

Untitled Scanned 36
Untitled Scanned 37
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 15
Untitled Scanned 16
Untitled Scanned 18
Untitled Scanned 19
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And yes, my next task is to rebuild the veg room, 2 more days of torture and I'll be growing all fancy again! Heres the alien dawg f2s, man am i interested in whats gonna come from these!

Untitled Scanned 33
Untitled Scanned 34
Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 22
Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
R

radical farmer

those aliendawgs look just like mine! Same structure and leaf size and everything. Can't wait to see how those compare with the ones I'm running currently. Good job bro! Can't wait to see how those alien express turn out too!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, like i say, I'm always here, and I'll always get em up for ya, but when I say i'm busy, I mean I sleep basically once every 2-3 days, thats my schedual. Ever wonder why you randomly see my name be it 3 am or 2 pm, I never stop, and I'm gettin burned out, lol. Thats why I built the mother room, organization is what I hope will help me out a touch.
Radical man, I cant wait to see if these look like yours, actually, I gotta hop over and take a look at your shots here now.

Top Bottom