A journal for the dark one.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

yea man ive saw u up im up most nights with insomnia lol

Thanks guys, like i say, I'm always here, and I'll always get em up for ya, but when I say i'm busy, I mean I sleep basically once every 2-3 days, thats my schedual. Ever wonder why you randomly see my name be it 3 am or 2 pm, I never stop, and I'm gettin burned out, lol. Thats why I built the mother room, organization is what I hope will help me out a touch.
Radical man, I cant wait to see if these look like yours, actually, I gotta hop over and take a look at your shots here now.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya bro i know all about that one too, its the only reason I can stay awake long enough to get the work done, lol.

So these are about to be moved up to 5 gals tonight, theres a while before theres gonna be room for these in the room, so I'm gonna do some real heavy pinching from here on in and make em some true monsters, hope I can contain them long enough.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful Work Big Buddy! I just reread your thread and was trying to determine what lighting you use during veg... All your lower canopy looks very good and even with the rest of the plants. Actually, everything looks dialed-in... no significant red stems or petioles, no defs.... ah damn, now I've got to read this again to figure out your feeding regiment... :cool

P.S. I've got insomnia as well... burning the midnight oil.

nuttso

nuttso

lookin' dank as always. all the good karma to u and your plants my friend!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking great BB !! Healthy as always. Cant wait to see what all these do. RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Beautiful Work Big Buddy! I just reread your thread and was trying to determine what lighting you use during veg... All your lower canopy looks very good and even with the rest of the plants. Actually, everything looks dialed-in... no significant red stems or petioles, no defs.... ah damn, now I've got to read this again to figure out your feeding regiment... :cool

P.S. I've got insomnia as well... burning the midnight oil.

Haha, thanks man. For my feeding I dont really do anything that special, I use lots of magical as I've found most nutes I've tried lately are lacking severely in that department. I love Pura Vida, but fuckin useless for an Mg supply man. In veg i go at 10 mls/gal, which is double the recommended amount. I run my ph at 6.4, which I keep as constant as possible. ALmost every single issue I've had in the past has come back to ph(with the exception of mildew or that kind of shit, you know what I mean). Lots of ligght too, that was the reason for building the mother room, just ran out of space and things were getting seriously crowded.

lookin' dank as always. all the good karma to u and your plants my friend!

Thanks for stoppin by man, appreciate the kind words.

Looking great BB !! Healthy as always. Cant wait to see what all these do. RB

Thanks bro, they were, lol, during the rebuild I had to keep most of these in my kitchen for a few days, they didnt like that, lol. So I gotta perk em back up, give me a week or so and I should be able to get some new shots up. I've got about 10 weeks or so before the new flower run is cleared out, so I think these girls are gonna end up getting the 15 gal pot treatment. So I've got 2 months to do some serious plant manipulation and get these things turned into monsters.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok, cheapo update, but these all were horribly light deficient during the great room rebuild of 2010. But they are starting to turn around, look at the under growth though, man she was rough. These same pics are gonna be posted in my other thread cause theres the aliens from our goo dman here, and also the super star dawg.

Untitled Scanned 66
Untitled Scanned 67
H

hazeway

Looks like everything is falling back into place Big Buddy. You put in major work, getting all this set up and it shows!! Keep on keepin' on bro!

darksideX

darksideX

those gals look wonderful bro..gonna be a bangin show..i'm curious what ya think about the ae..also the gk f2's shoulda be some knockout funk..so as the dogs..w00t..
..keep up the great work..

true grit

true grit

Looking great bro, thats how I need a mom room to look....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Looks like everything is falling back into place Big Buddy. You put in major work, getting all this set up and it shows!! Keep on keepin' on bro!

Thanks man, ya was a long hall getting everything back in order around here, but at long last I'm goin strong again, been a long fuckin time let me tell ya, 2 years of fuck up issues. Now if I could only get rid of the thrips and mildew I'd be in heaven!

those gals look wonderful bro..gonna be a bangin show..i'm curious what ya think about the ae..also the gk f2's shoulda be some knockout funk..so as the dogs..w00t..
..keep up the great work..

Ya they look fantastic so far man. I had to pull a sin move on these cause of my plant limit, and acquisition of some really rare cuts that I just could turn down. If theres one that I really like, gonna have to pull a reveg, sigh!

Looking great bro, thats how I need a mom room to look....

Thanks man, thats actually the veg room for what goes out into flower, I've got it turned into a flower room for this run, then I've got some strain testing to do again, been a while since i did one of those. Man you want to set up a mother room, cfl, and t5 side lighting, I've got 25 BIG moms, under 1000 total watts of light right now, only way to go man, I'll never build another mom room any other way!

So, I've been keeping up on this thread havnt I, lol, here ya go folks, sorry, just been so fuckin busy, and my back went out and spent a couple weeks on high dosages of morph, so pictures werent in the days plans most of the time, at least not that many.

Alien Express(only one lady of this, but its nice lookin)

Untitled Scanned 51
Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 53
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Alien dawg 3:(I'm gonna regret this cloning thing, ow I'm gonna regret it, I may take em now anyway and deal with the clone reveg, fuckin plant limit!)

Untitled Scanned 79
Untitled Scanned 80
Untitled Scanned 81
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the plants look perfect bro. i mean really there isnt one thing wrong with them

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

the plants look perfect bro. i mean really there isnt one thing wrong with them

Thanks man, you really are far too kind. Pictures may say 1000 words, but dont forget, the eyes say a million more. In other words, theres some things to be desired with this run. I expect heat issues very soon to be honest, and no way to plug in any more ac, so might be fun times yet.

Top Bottom