A journal for the dark one.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm with Kid Twist on this one... Your girls are the picture of perfection! I'm lovin' their shape Big Buddy... :cool

Just curious what your training methods are such as topping once or twice, supercropping, etc.... :wondering

S

supasticky

Damn bro your plants are looking super healthy! Im on board mayn.

-Supa

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I'm with Kid Twist on this one... Your girls are the picture of perfection! I'm lovin' their shape Big Buddy... :cool

Just curious what your training methods are such as topping once or twice, supercropping, etc.... :wondering

again man, too kind. I never top my plant, never do I ever take a top off my plants(not saying i dont fuck up the odd pinch and end up with a topped plant, lol, but thats ok). But ya bro, straight up pinching the whole way, and I continue to do so about2 weeks or maybe a touch longer into veg. The big thing is to lok ahead at what you pinch is gonna do, not just pinch an dhope the bottoms come up. Never does anyone ever need to top, the main cola you would take off, if done with theis method i use, is still at the end the biggest bud on the plant. THat says to me that main transport line through the plant always wants to be the big boy we'll say, some cases no, but their never smaller I can promise you that. I had a full pinching tutorial up here but when they deleted all the elite info I guess they lumped my tutorials in with his bullshit. That why I stopped giving tips and helping for a whle to be honest, 2 sites in 2 months cleared hundreds of hours of typing what I thought could have been valuable info due to elite getting the old hammer as it were. WHy work so hard if it just gets removed anyway ya know. Lol, little rant there eh, lol.

Damn bro your plants are looking super healthy! Im on board mayn.

-Supa

Thanks man, glad to have a few kickin around for the trip, seems like my threads have been a little dead as of late, lol.

darksideX

darksideX

yea buddy..you'r rockin' the hell out of those girls..hope u will lov them like i did :)
the knuckles will 'knuckle' u out fo sure..the dawgs are dawgs w00t..and 'bout the alien express.it's not for everyone's taste..but def sthg special..

winta

winta

lookin dam good bb! should be tons of fun :) cant wait to see how the AE comes out!

R

Rob1

plants are looking awesome Big Buddy just read the thread and i can not wait to see some late flower action on them. and i use the same method i just pinch my plants. i tryed topping and the ones i pinched came out better..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey Buddy, do you LST and pinch? I started topping years ago, then switched to pinching because it doesn't shock or stunt the plants- but I have to say, my experience with LST has been better than anything else I tried. I have a sneaking suspicion that pinching along with LST would grow some major bushes. Your gals are gorgeous!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yea buddy..you'r rockin' the hell out of those girls..hope u will lov them like i did :)
the knuckles will 'knuckle' u out fo sure..the dawgs are dawgs w00t..and 'bout the alien express.it's not for everyone's taste..but def sthg special..

I have 0 doubt that I'm gonna be smokin real fancy for sometime after the summer. Gonna put back a bit of each for xmas time smoke so i can see just how good it can all get. And bro I'm a lover of different tastes, so I would say the AE will be damn good

lookin dam good bb! should be tons of fun :) cant wait to see how the AE comes out!

Me too man, thanks for droppin in.

plants are looking awesome Big Buddy just read the thread and i can not wait to see some late flower action on them. and i use the same method i just pinch my plants. i tryed topping and the ones i pinched came out better..

Hey man, thanks a lot, lovin your pics there too bro, a nice list your rockin over that way. Ya I used to top everything until i tried this, once you get it down(which is isnt hard as you know)you can form a plant any way you want.

Hey Buddy, do you LST and pinch? I started topping years ago, then switched to pinching because it doesn't shock or stunt the plants- but I have to say, my experience with LST has been better than anything else I tried. I have a sneaking suspicion that pinching along with LST would grow some major bushes. Your gals are gorgeous!

Thanks man, real happy to have ya stop in. I dont lst, though I have. I agree in a way, but once you get to the plant size i run its gonna come back to surface area more than anything. So I think per plant ya it could pull even more, but wouldnt be able to fit as many plants in there, so I think at this size one may cancel the other. My reason for not doing it that way though in reality is cause I wont be able to move them around like I like to.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So you guys are gonna see the same post in 2 separate threads, as everything from the 2 grows were in the same room. These will go no more, as something(i dont care to look at this point)has hermed bad overnight, and the whole room is nothing but pollinated hairs. So thats it, and it fuckin sucks let me tell ya!

Top Bottom