A journal for the dark one.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well guys, I promised Darkside a long time ago I would pop the seeds I got as freebies a while back and just got over run. So i feel bad about that, and heres what I'm gonna do about it, tonight, this is whats going down. The only one I dont have is the fromaggio f2, so DS my man, your gonna see em all! disclaimer: I reserve the right to be allowed to fuck up, as fuck is what I do best, lol, long as I dont, well you should have some decent shots, I hope.

Freebies
C

CAPO

Looking forward to see how these do under Big Buddies care especially that A.Dawg.

Hope you get some killa phenos Big Buddie.

lollipopman

lollipopman

very nice selection, the ae are the bomb, aliendawgs got 2 more weeks of veg, but i want grass knuckles.. my chair is pulled up and I'm not moving....

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice lineup... Good luck on your journey!

true grit

true grit

Nice BB!! I can't wait to see ya work these broseph... DSX did a nice job on these f2's.. Peace bro, I'll be chillin for the show....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

LOL, in the first post, thats supposed to say fuck up is what I do best, lol, it wont let me edit it though, ah typos, the asshole maker!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And thanks guys, big surprise I had to wait a couple days to get em down, but they are, and we'll see some youngins soon I'm sure.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
alot of aliens there. this should be soemthing special

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, gonna be interesting for sure. Again, a big thanks to darkside and logic as well, i got these because of a little mix up in an order, and logic was good enough to hook me up with these, and its very appreciated.

So as of right now we've got 4 up through the soil, and I'm sure we'll see more as the hours go past today. Gonna be a good time!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok guys, so we've got 100 percent on the germ rate and all look strong and healthy, little stretch, but thats my fault not the seedlings growth pattern. So things are going so far bro! I dont think darkside even knows about this thread to be honest, I should probably let him know eh, lol.

darksideX

darksideX

wohw..nice brah..thanx for lettin' me kno haha..i'm glad 'bout the germ rate..and also happy that u give those beanz a try..hope u will enjoi some alien dank..

i hope u will like ma alien express..maybe it will bring u to outa space hahah..and 'bout the f2's..you shoulda also find a nice variety in them..

thanx again for growin' them and i can't wait to see those babyz..

also big up obsoul for givin' me the oppurtunity to work with his fine gens..

nuttso

nuttso

and another grow i'm gonna follow. can only learn from watchin this. thx and good karma to u bb

darksideX

darksideX

wassup BB..hope all is well and the babyz are doin' fine bro..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, thanks for stoppin in. They are doing well, little slowed cause i did an sm 90 spray, that slowed em down a bit, but all are happy. I'll put up a few shots when i upsize.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hey guys, thanks for stoppin in. They are doing well, little slowed cause i did an sm 90 spray, that slowed em down a bit, but all are happy. I'll put up a few shots when i upsize.
Sup Big Buddy! I just picked up a bottle of SM 90 over the weekend... I also have Dutch Master's Penetrator that I usually use with their Zone to fight off PM. Care to share your SM 90 recipe? I was planning on using it in my soil plant's nute mix, but wasn't sure of the appropriate dosage or if it should be used from seedlings/cuttings through aggressive bloom... :thinking

Top Bottom