A Mix Of Auto's

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I have told people, cant help it. I give away clones, cant lie to em. If bernie makes it into office we might not have to worry about it, we may be sowing the fields with it and running our cars off gas made from it.

Quagmire

Quagmire

I have told people, cant help it. I give away clones, cant lie to em. If bernie makes it into office we might not have to worry about it, we may be sowing the fields with it and running our cars off gas made from it.

Well, I found out the hard way and came close but got shut down and cut down in time.. had to take a 5yr break and move but eventually it called me back in.. and that was when I found the world of Auto Flowering.. after much research about this next generation of Auto's I was hooked, then I tried them on my 1st return grow and was really hooked on them.. If one can grow 6 plants every 70 days and get 1.5oz per plant, that's for me...

Be starting another grow in 2mos of Bad Red Bitch F1 using seeds I made... so much fun

Quagmire

Quagmire

Yeah better off telling nobody, just found out my son has been telling people....
I thought he was smarter than that, oh well bout to move and then I wont tell anyone.

Yeah, it sucks huh? You trust someone you really think you can but bragging rights gets the best of them most of the time, but usually its an X girlfriend after a fight that has caused most of my friends headaches in the end... LOL.. I mean, she's living with you, right? hope your ok my friend..

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Funny how you feel like you know people irl sometimes on here

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Hey guys. Good little read. Speaking of little, check out my micro grow, unknown seeds. Happy growing!

WP 20160101 003
WP 20160101 002
Quagmire

Quagmire

And just a quick note... I am now fully sold on the world of Autoflowering PLants. Why you ask: Because right now I am growing SFV OG x Chemdog and SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2.. I'm over a month in and just now starting to flower so 2 solid months to go.. with my Auto runs I'd have 5wks to chop.. I get about a 1/2lb every 65-70 days for a small closet running 6/3gal pots so why not.. I intend to do more breeding and will be trading away all my regular seeds to people with AF genetics and I have some great reg genetics too... I'll keep a few but most will be traded away or gifted to friends in need... peace

Quagmire

Quagmire

And one Auto Sniper in the back right.... half way thru flowering almost.

The rest are the SFV OG crosses... and a few Auto's in little cups, for some reason... lol
IMG 0023
IMG 0012
IMG 0018
IMG 0019

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey my friend! I'm about to crack those snipers and was just wanting some info, flower time,nute whores ? So on.
STR8

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

No schooling other then experience man.. I got the growing bug about 9-10yrs ago and got my start when I found a site called "Planet Skunk" and seed people were actually growing in their closets.. I thought to myself, shit, I can do that.. My 1st setup was actually an old stove range top with 10 CFL's in it.. LOL.. worked ok but now I look back and laugh.. Most of my experience comes from being on grow sites and making great friends who've helped me more then I can ever repay.. Tried every soil on the planet and MANY strains with the majority coming from my friend Motarebel who found out I was disabled and since 2007 I've never had to buy a seed..

Learned a lot the hard way and some of the best advice I can give you is:
Take good notes
If you find something that works great for you, don't change it.
KISS.. Keep it simple st_pid.
Don't over feed or over water.
Start 3x's the seeds you need in plants
DON'T TELL ANYONE, EVEN GOOD FRIENDS..

Auto Flowering is new to me with this being just my 4th grow of them.. I'm hooked. 6 plants harvested in 65 days = 9oz how can you complain right?

Roots Organic soil is the best I've found to date along with their foods..
Germinate until you get 1-2" tails before planting into soil..
Give more seeds away then you get, Karma will repay ya 10 fold..

I thank everyone for all your nice comments and this thread here is pretty much done although I may put up some done/dry bud shots soon..
God Bless and grow em fat & green...
That's some great advise mate. Thanks for sharing your first grow story, i myself am starting off really small and would love to go pro. Thanks for the inspiration ✌

WP 20160105 001
Quagmire

Quagmire

Dunno how i lost track of this thread i was sure i was following!?
They turned out great and definatly tuned in for the next batch

Sorry for not updating this sooner.. even though I'm not growing much for Auto's this run, I do have a grow going.. however, let's first catch up on just what I've been doing Auto Flowering ways..

Things all got started with a strain I nicknamed a pheno. BubbleguN which was AK47 x Sour60. As I made most likely F2 seeds from some F1's gifted to me I sought to seek out the Sour60 side of a female. The F2's showed me 2 nice variations of Sour60 dominant and I went with the fat headed bitch..

I pollinated this batch with something I hoped would improve structure such as better branching and tighten up the buds a bit. So, I chose Gorilla Grape #5 x Maxine/Superfreak
from a very cool Canadian M8te who goes by DIRT.. his Auto's are top notch.. We are now calling this new cross Sniper..
The feedback I got from the buds of Sniper was that the GG#5 grape was coming thru in the flavor tasting like berries.. potency was a good solid 8 and for now I can accept that giving me room to improve her even more so..

Quagmire

Quagmire

Here are some shots of the current ladies who should be all finished up mid/end Feb..
LBL = Long Bottom Leaf by Loran. SFVOG x Jacks Cleaner 2
IMG 0009

LBL I got 2 lovely ladies of the 6 beans I dropped.. this strain is very easy to grow and has huge leaf's on it like the Old Hash Plant strain did.. very frosty and nice sized buds already at just wk #3 of flowering.. impressive.
In the back ground is 2 plants that share the SFVOG mother but the father is a Chemdog and these 2 are growing in a very Chemdog style like my old Chemdog D did..

IMG 0029

LBL #2 is the frostiest of these 4 above..
IMG 0011

Now for the big biotch Kate #3... SFV OG x Chemdog and shows the other pheno. that grows my like the Christmas Tree style and by the end will have a 2ft main cola all filled in..

IMG 0031

Quagmire

Quagmire

I did wind up growing a few Auto Flowering... one for a contest here : Had to do with growing in 500ml of soil which amounts to 2cups.. or a 16oz solo cup which is what many of us chose..

IMG 0022
IMG 0025

And here's a funny one for ya's.. on my last Auto Flowering grow of Sniper, plant #6 was pollinated by a mystery plant I'm keeping kind of secret.. and one of the seeds fell off during the last few days of growing and actually fell into the soil, germinated and started growing.. I chopped Sniper #6 and then slowly separated the baby from the root ball, soaked it in a mix with Thrive Alive B1 green for 15 min and transplanted it with some OregonismXL powder and put her into a 2gal pot.. with almost no foods she is doing just fine in recycled soil of Roots Organics.

IMG 0017
IMG 0015

A few other's trying to catch up to the Auto's... one is a seed I dropped and had no idea what it was... so we call it ? LOL

IMG 0034
IMG 0035

Having fun and cannot wait to get back to Auto Flowering in 2016....

Quagmire

Quagmire

Auto Flowering strains to be grown out this year are:

I plan on growing these at one time and crossing them.. I'm hoping the Blue Kush x Assassin F1 produces a male so nice I can use it as a pollen donar, if not it then I'll be using the Max x Max/SF as I'm dropping more then enough seeds to assure I find a nice donor..
Kushryder x Maxine/Superfreak
Maxine x Maxine/Superfreak
Blue Kush x Assassin F1

DV8R F2... My own
Sniper F2... My own
Number 1 x Royal Dane... from a buddy in Denmark
Bad Red Bitch F1... by Seraphim19, F1's made by myself..
Mossy Mix #1 by Mossy
The Blitz....by Seraphim19
Treacle... by Seraphim19

I've also got 15 more AF strains on the way either from trades or donations and I'm especially looking forward to some true Bubblegum from Indiana that has been turned into a full AF strain and my all time favorite....

Quagmire

Quagmire

I finally found out where the name Kate came from in this cross of SFV OG x Chemdog, my buddy did this cross and named it Kate after Kate Bush.. so there it is.

Here are the 2 SFV OG crosses, one with Chemdog the other with Jacks Cleaner 2 and both of the JC2 have this super strong Lemon aroma... so nice. The buds are getting to be so heavy they sway way over from just a light fan on them.. hopefully tomorrow I'll pick up some bamboo stakes from a friend..

IMG 0046
IMG 0052
IMG 0055
IMG 0058
IMG 0072
IMG 0078
IMG 0080
IMG 0081
Top Bottom