Dirtzilla 3  4
Mi5 1
Mi5 2
NL x B Bud
White Widow
The girls are coming along nicely...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Shit I'm still following along! I've just lost this thread some how..
I'm watching it now.
What's the MI5?
Did you get a good return on the Reg's?
Yeah yeah, don't stop it cause I'm wanting to see that line up you posted. I didn't get the Blitz from Seraphim,so I'm curious about it.

I haven't heard from him in quit a while,hope everything is cool.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

HAHAHA... I knew that would get a response from my friends.. Hey, sometimes we just get frustrated putting all the time in and nobody comes by to play.. sniff sniff.. I'll have updates again soon.. thanks for playing along

Quagmire

Quagmire

Shit I'm still following along! I've just lost this thread some how..
I'm watching it now.
What's the MI5?
Did you get a good return on the Reg's?
Yeah yeah, don't stop it cause I'm wanting to see that line up you posted. I didn't get the Blitz from Seraphim,so I'm curious about it.

I haven't heard from him in quit a while,hope everything is cool.
STR8

NKnect said he was in a bad motorcycle accident and that has probably put everything he was in the middle of on hold, sucks as his seed bank was just starting to take off and do good things for people with MS..
Ya know, the Reg grow was good weed but I actually like Auto's more now and the grow took me over a month longer and harvested less weight.. I'm getting back to every 60 days by starting my next strain 2wks before I chop so by the time I harvest the next batch is ready to flower and the cycle should stay at 2mos...

not sure what is up next as I keep getting strains sent to me and NO, not complaining.. hehe

str8smokn

str8smokn

NKnect said he was in a bad motorcycle accident and that has probably put everything he was in the middle of on hold, sucks as his seed bank was just starting to take off and do good things for people with MS..
Ya know, the Reg grow was good weed but I actually like Auto's more now and the grow took me over a month longer and harvested less weight.. I'm getting back to every 60 days by starting my next strain 2wks before I chop so by the time I harvest the next batch is ready to flower and the cycle should stay at 2mos...

not sure what is up next as I keep getting strains sent to me and NO, not complaining.. hehe

The last response I got from Seraphim ,he said he was on the up side of recovery and would be back on in a week or so.
Well that was months ago, but he was always coming and going for awhile before.
Well I think we are getting around 13.5-14 hrs of sun so I might try some outdoor Autos here soon.
Cheers my friend.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

I hope he's still battling to get his seed co started up after all the hard work he put into all those strains.. plus all the good work he was trying to do..

Here's a weekly update.

KR X GG 5 34
KR x GG5 a
Mi5 1 A
Mi5 2 c
Mi5 2 top
Mi5 2
NL x Big Bud Auto  b
White Widow Auto
str8smokn

str8smokn

Are the first four pics the same plant,and in the third pic I guess you topped it .
Are you going to let the bottom finish up a little bit longer?
The NL X BB looks a little lite in color,she looks hungry for some nitro.
But then again that's how my Treacle was the whole grow,and she was happy I think.
Looking good as always my friend.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Thanks Durk...
Str8: Nope, Picture #1: Double potted plant of Kushryder x Godzilla Grape #5 , in photo #2 it's the same strain but in a 2gal pot.. she is seeded by Blueberry Auto pollen painted on by hand.
Photo #3: Mi5 with main cola removed and lower branches seeded by Dr. Feelgood.. I'm allowing the lower branches to finish producing seeds and bulk up also..
photo #4: Mi5 plant #2 is a big AK47 dom bitch who is now 49" and the buds have doubled in size in past few days..
after that is a photo of Mi5/2 upper bud then a shot of the WW sitting in front of her to show size..
The last 2 plants are growing in felt pots, my first try, and I think the air pruning it does has made them need more foods.. I've since slammed them twice with full strength nutes and they look much better now with yellowing getting better.. the buds look ok so not sure how it's been affected if at all... but I'm done with both of them as keepers....

Quagmire

Quagmire

Dropped seeds tonight into water to start the next batch of ladies....

1). Trans Siberian by Auto Seeds (Feminized) , dropped 3 seeds.
This strain has White Russian by Serious Seeds in it's mix of WR x Auto #1 x Ruderalis..
2). Lemon Haze Auto by Emerald Triangle Seeds (Regular), dropped 4 seeds.
Lemon OG Kush x Original Haze x WW Auto x Ruderalis..
3). Rhino Ryder by Fast Bud Seeds (Regular), dropped 4 seeds.
Medicine Man x Ruderalis (Afghan x Black Russian)
4). DV8R F2 by Cartman, aka: Quaqmire , dropped 4 seeds.
Deimos x Max/SF (x) Godzilla Grape #5 x Max/SF

Hoping to dust all of these with a male of the Lemon Haze Auto.. It's been tested at 23% THC and I love that Lemon stuff

stay tuned

Quagmire

Quagmire

I added 2 of my Sniper F2 seeds - (BubbleguN: AK47 x Sour60 F2) x (Assassin F2) x (Deimos x Maxine/Superfreak) due to the fact that not all of the seeds showed tails after 2 days of sitting in damp paper towels.. so I usually drop a few extra's to assure I get the females I need..

The 1st seed to pop up thru the soil though was: Lemon Haze Auto by Emerald Triangle Seeds...
2nd seeds was my very own DV8R..

Some of these are double potted as I had pretty good luck last run doing this with the Kushryder x Godzilla Grape #5.. a strain that is very potent and smells like Grape Jelly..

So, my spring grow is off and running.. stay tuned for weeklies.... Q

Quagmire

Quagmire

P.S. I still have part of that MI5 tree going, harvested the main cola along with everybody else, but letting the lower buds fill in as they were shadowed pretty bad and want to let them mature as much as possible.... ttys

Quagmire

Quagmire

Well, everyone has been taken down and new babies are started.. I did pretty good and as long as I can do this every 70 days I'm one happy camper.. I have some stuff coming from a friend that is from the Orange Hills area of Jamaica and he says it flower already in 35-45 days and wants to see me turn it full on auto... Also, Loran has given me permission to work his Long Bottom Leaf, Lemon pheno I took to F2 recently, and work it into an auto.. this up & coming year proves to be promising.. cheers

IMG 0038
IMG 0036
IMG 0052
IMG 0066
IMG 0069
IMG 0029

Quagmire

Quagmire

Here is my new start......

Lemon Haze.. 2 of 3 made it and the 2 are double potted..
Trans Siberian Feminized.. 3 of 3 up and growing
Rhino Ryder... 1 of 4 , very disappointed in this purchase..
Sour Bubble x Sour Burst... 4 of 4, all double potted
DV8R F2... a cross I did last year.
Sniper F2... Another cross I made last year using the same Mom I gave to NKnect and he is using on many of his crosses like his WW..

And one mystery auto seed I found on the floor.. so calling it 5 second rule... hahaha..

The Gang is all here
DV8R
Lemon Haze double
Rhino Ryder 1
Sniper 2
Sour Bubble Mix
Trans Siberian Feminized

I've used almost every soil mix available.. from pure Coco to Subcools Super Mix
and this is the best stuff I've ever come across.. especially for Auto's.. I reuse it
up to 4x's with adding a little bit of new soil at the 3rd reuse.. even tested it with
no foods and it was amazing.. give it a go, read up what is in it, you'll be hooked 2.
Roots Organics Soil

Quagmire

Quagmire

Current grow is at day #20, some a week behind though... all doing great. started the transplant scene seeings how most have shown sex by now except for 2.. here's the babies..

1st up is my DV8R F2 that will go into a 3gal felt pot tomorrow..
DV8R F2

DV8R Female

Next up is the 3 Trans Siberian, 2 have yet to show sex but should all 3 be females from Feminized seeds.. Auto's that show sex late like this tend to be larger plants too..
Femd Trans Siberians

Below are the 2 Trans Siberian that look like twins.. the one on the right has sexed/female.
Trans Siberian twins

Trans Siberian already sexed has been up-potted to a 3gal felt pot..
Trans Siberian 1

Rhino Ryder female to be transplanted into larger pot tomorrow..
Rhino Ryder

Lemon Haze, 2 females in single pot ready for transplant..
Lemon Haze in 1gal pot

2 Lemon Haze up-potted into 3gal felt pot into Roots Organic Mix and fed Roots Org Foods
Lemon Haze Girls

Sour Bubble, 2 females in a single pot... very fast to show sex, plants should stay small...
Sour Bubble Double

Up-potted the 2 Sour Bubble ladies into a deep 2gal Rose Pot these fast finishing Autos do quite well in...
Sour Bubble 3  4

More to follow later in flowering.... thanks for stopping in

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking good as always Quagmire.. I'm getting excited about running these outdoors ,going to put them in THE ground by the middle of June I'm hoping ..
Cheers and good luck with the new Breeding ..
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom